pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Kingman

Old 05-29-2003, 09:09 PM   #1
bobby four

Send a message via AIM to bobby four
trigger pull

this worked for my spyder compact java edition

if you want a really light sear spring just get a stapler, and take it's main spring, then cut it to the length you need and shape the lil hooks to attach to the pin and sear

***EDIT*** i found out that stapler springs are too light, it'll make your gun sputter but you can easily find springs at other places

for a light trigger spring get the spring from a pen(i found one at school and it fit my gun perfectly) btw, i didnt mean the tiny springs that are like 3mm in diameter

if you want to reduce you trigger pull cut off a peice of macroline just big enough to fit inside your trigger frame, then pull out the pin that the sear rests on, and put the pin back through the macroline so your sear rests lower. (obviously, you can use stuff other than macroline, not all trigger frames are the same so...)

now just melt a hole throught the front and back of your trigger frame or 2 holes through the bottom to get some screws through for the front and back stops and you'll have a short and light trigger pull

to find out where you want the screws cock your gun pull the trigger and hold the trigger down, recock the gun and let the trigger go slowly when you hear the click let go about 1 or 2 more milimeters and get a pencil and mark your trigger frame so you know where the front stop is, for the back stop cock the gun pull the trigger slowly (this is a lil harder than you think) until the gun shoots then pull it about another 1 or 2 mm and mark it, the pull the screws in(when i tell you to cock and pull the trigger, take your tank OFF the gun and take your hopper off and stuff)

in the end, your gun may not look pretty put it'll be a damn good gun (trigger wise anyways)

if your gun "farts" it could come from a few reasons

the macroline you put in the pin might be making the sear rest too low and it's not catching the...hammer/striker

your sear spring might be too light

and umm... some other stuff

BTW i'm not liable for what you do to your gun etc...

i'd also like comments from...people y'know maybe ways to make it betterif you want a really light sear spring just get a stapler, and take it's main spring, then cut it to the length you need and make the lil hooks to get the pin and sear if you want a really light sear spring just get a stapler, and take it's main spring, then cut it to the length you need and make the lil hooks to get the pin and sear if you want a really light sear spring just get a stapler, and take it's main spring, then cut it to the length you need and make the lil hooks to get the pin and sear 10 if you want a really light sear spring just get a stapler, and take it's main spring, then cut it to the length you need and make the lil hooks to get the pin and sear

Last edited by bobby four : 06-22-2003 at 07:25 PM.
bobby four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 12:54 PM   #2
Ice
Legend

Send a message via AIM to Ice
Could you put some pictures up of this?

"There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by the tail and face the situation" ~WC Fields
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it" ~Churchhill
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:05 PM   #3
bobby four

dont have a digital camera or scanner, if you wondering how to do it, once you take your trigger frame apart look at it and think about how your gun works, you'll know what i mean and the instructions above will make more sense, it'll also help to look at a diagram so you know the name of the parts
Old 05-31-2003, 04:57 PM   #4
BourneKiller

This really isn't much different from the one in the Ultimate Sticky...
Looking for a new paintball marker? Click Here! Looking for the 2007 Proto Matrix VII? Hustle Paintball has them!
BourneKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 07:14 PM   #5
bobby four

you're right, ahh well