I know there is already a thread on this but it getting really cluttered. So here will be a more organized list of upgrades. Post if I forget something or something needs added in. Ask me before using!!!
There are many different types of barrels. But as long as it has spyder threads it will fit. Go to Barrels/Paint forum and they have some great information.
- Check It Products TES Sure Fit - Threaded to fit TES, for a perfect fit, looks very good. Found here.
- OGI Clamping Feed neck - Another feed neck made specially for the TES. Found Here.
- 2k2 Timmy Feed Necks - Can work with the TES but close to two threads will sick out. Found way to many to list search around if you really want one.
- OGI Speedneck - Grips like a vice but releases in under a second. Found here.(Scroll down some)
- Dark Horizon titanium striker - It greatly reduces kick, and weight. Also has lower friction. You need to get the one for Spyders with electronic trigger frame. Found here.
- ACP Magnum Striker - Nylatron surface and where sear catches is a zinc/aluminum mix for less wear. Weights 50% less than the DH striker. Also the tight fit problem with this striker is suppose to be fixed now. Will work with a standard spyder/timmy bolt pin. Not available at this time. Found here.
Any cocker detents will work, just add a small spacer because the threads are just a tad bit longer or you may get a replacement stock one Here.
Go to the air systems forum for some good reg A vs. reg B in the ultimate sticky.
Drop Forwards/Uni Mounts/Rails
- Check It Products Stick and Grove Sweet Spot Trigger Its adjusted by one set screw to change length of pull. Stick Found here and grove Found here.
- Zenitram Dragun Tooth Stick and Curved Trigger Its adjustable in 3 ways forward position, switch contact and pull travel. Found here.
There are many drop forwards but the ones that fit are ones with standard holes. For good info on Drop Forwards go Here
and scroll down half a page.
- CIP 15* Assault Block - Makes your regulator at a 15 degree tilt and adds a different look to your marker. But you must use buna style o-rings. Found here
Some people love it, some hate it but it makes your marker electropumatic which means it uses no sears but it does reduce kick. Also will be able to cycle faster. Your rate of fire will increase to 30 bps. Comes with frame, drop, reg., va, lpr, and ram.