pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Indian Creek Designs

Old 03-10-2004, 08:54 AM   #1
gomster
The Bad ICD Cop

Lightbulb Freestyle (Info)

I thought I might add this so, here is a BUNCH of info on the FreeStyle...

After nineteen years of making paintball markers, you could think, " What's next?" The makers of the BushMaster SI, ProMaster SI, Panther, Puma, Bobcat, ThunderCat, AlleyCat, Desert Fox, BushMaster 2000, B2K, and the BKO bring to play the next evolution, the FREESTYLE!

The FreeStyle is a new evolutionary concept marker. It is a single bore design that has many incredible features (No Sally, its not another spool valve.) The FreeStyle is extremely lightweight at 1.8lbs. The marker is very small measuring less than eight inches tall from the feed tube to grip (6.5 inches from top of body to grip) and the body is 7 3/8 inches long. It is an amazingliy fast, quick whipping electro-pneumatic gun. The FreeStyle is not a toy, it is a serious shooter for the serious shooter.

Travis:
The FreeStyle is a blow forward marker, much along the operating lines of a mag. There are some major differences though. The FreeStyle doesn't use a spring return like the mags. It uses a 4 way solenoid much like the bushy.

The marker is dual regged like the Bushy.

Reports had it that no hopper at ICD was able to keep up with the extreme rates of fire that the FreeStyle could achieve.

Tank:
Only thing I can add to things that have already been said are the board is 80bps, it does have a Parker solenoid, I'm assuming the same one as the Bushy. It comes with the clamp tube and micro-drop forward standard as well as PDS. None of the parts from the Bushmaster & BKO will fit this gun other than the solenoid (which is a guess), feed tubes and grips. Barrel threading is Autococker.

New Tank:
I also got my FreeStyle on Monday. It's about 1" shorter than the Bushmaster. Basically it's the same height as the Bushmaster without the upper tube.

I ripped on it in the yard. I broke a ball but I can't be sure if it chopped or was just crap. I was using somewhat old dimpled paint. I do want to do a chop test to see if the bolt will chop the ball at some point.

I took it apart. It's got a new solenoid in it, not a Bushy one. Its a Humphrey's I believe, probably that higher flowing model ICD has a picture of.

Basically the bolt is kind of like the Bushy ram except air comes out of it to shoot the ball instead of it hitting a valve. The face is venturi style with a delrin front.

The ASA block has an HPR steel 'hose' running to a manifold of sorts that directs air up to the bolt. There is also a VERY short hose going from the ASA block to the solenoid which attaches to a micro-manifold.

Wiring is of course very tight. Nothing on this gun comes apart normally, it all slides together in a puzzle fashion. it took me 20 minutes to get the thing back together with the wires all lined up properly.

When I fired it, it seemed to whale and then really take off like it had a mind of it's own. Could be debounce or it could ramp like so many other guns out there today or it could just be my imagination.

It uses a 12pin harness and the board looks very much like the 9300. I'll try some upgrade boards in it once I get some (ahem, GOLDIE).

The switches on the back are for on/off and PDS. The cool thing about it is they are light up switches. I'd never seen these things before and they're pretty cool. Though I imagine they're going to be a bear to work with gloves on since they're so tight together and small.

So things I don't like about it. The spacing between the reg and the grip are too close. ICD needs to make a forward ASA adapter for it. But it's no worse than the current Bushmaster. The spacing however is something I've heard people say turned them off the Bushmaster. So I'm surprised they would have kept that spacing on this high end gun they want tourney players to use.

I also don't like that you can't strip the bolt out to swap on the field. The back top part of the gun slides back off the gun to open up the tube. You need a tool to do that. So on-field cleaning of splooge will be difficult.

The clamping tube seems to fit my Halo B pretty tight, in fact it doesn't clamp at all. The outer sleeve ring is the tight part on the halo so it makes it a bit tricky getting on but once it's on, it's snug and not going anywhere.

I'll be at SCP this weekend shooting it assuming after I take it apart, I put it back together right. All I did last night was take the bolt assembly apart and when I put it back together, it was leak city.

GregICD:
Blow forward design (just like a Desert Fox)
Air recocks marker not a spring
Smaller and lighter then current ICD lineup
Comes with drop forward and on/off
PDS is standard
Fade colors
(MSRP) $1050.00 starting
Clamshell grip
Rear mounted on/off LED Switches
Green LED for Power
Red LED for PDS
Can easily out shoot a Bushy!
Autococker threading
Clamping no rise feed neck
Microswitch mounted with screws (NO pushpins!)
Four-way adjustable trigger
Easy field stripping
New style rebuildable ball detent system (no more orings, cleans easier, and stiffer to reduce double feeding)
3D milling
Well balanced feel
Shoots lightning fast!!!
Operating pressure is 260psi

Freestyle video #1

Freestyle video #2

Black to blue fade Freestyle picture

Black to blue fade Freestyle picture #2

Black to red fade Freestyle picture

Black to silver fade Freestyle picture

Black to silver fade Freestyle picture #2

Freestyle diagram #1

Freestyle diagram #2
ICDPA Member #2!
PaintballPalace
Originally posted by BiG rENo:
Gomster, you the man
Originally posted by 0_jester_0 :
You the man Gomster
Originally posted by PeYToN-SS:
Gomster > Us
Originally posted by artshark:
Gomster = God
Originally posted by I.A.O.A.B:
Gomster=Right no questions asked.... ever

You know it!

My PBReview Feedback My Ebay Feedback

Last edited by gomster : 04-24-2004 at 10:55 AM.
gomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 10:56 AM   #2
gomster
The Bad ICD Cop

Here are some reviews of the FreeStyle...

Travis: Well after a long day of work I finally got home and got to pick up my FreeStyles.

Intial impression is good.
The pictures on the web really do it no justice. They look much better in person.

As someone stated above I wasnt real impressed with the drop either. A small problem I have is no screw in tanks!!! Everything I own is adjustable so I can going to have to replace the drop as well. ICD might want to look into offering the FreeStyle without the drop for people such as myself.

After the outside inspection I called a buddy up to have him bring over his tank so we could play around with it. First impression was a little disappointing. I had somed leaks in the macro fittings and from the bolt assembly itself. It didnt take to long to fix these problems and also gave me a good reason to get some pics of the inside of the marker as well.

After reassembling the marker I noticed the trigger was very stiff. It was to the point that you could pull the trigger and not get it to come forward for the next shot. A little investigating revieled the gripframe screws to be at fault. Unlike the B2K's or BKO's the FreeStyles frame can be split in half by removing four screws on the right side of the frame. This gives you access to all the electronics, trigger pivot point, micro switch, etc... Another nice note is the micro switch is now held in place by screws instead of roll pins.

With the marker put back together we decided to gas it up again and adjust the trigger until it was smooth as butter. The trigger has a very nice feel to it, in comparison to the B2K or BKO frame. I noticed little to no side play. The trigger feel much wider than that of the 2K3 frame. One item I did miss was the three selectable pivot points. The FreeStyles frame can be adjustable to two different pivot points but you have to open the frame up to do this.

With the trigger adjusted we started to dry fire the marker. Again we noticed a small problem. The bolt was not remale genetaliaing all the way. After referring to the owners manual, which now comes on a CD, we determined the LPR to be set to low. After adjusting the LPR the marker started cycling very smoothly and extremely quick.

Enough with the dry firing lets get some paint in that baby!!!
I went through a complete hopper of Nitro Duck First Choice paint without a single chop, while using the PDS. The FreeStyle had so little kick I didnt know what to think. I would try to compare it to a Matrix but I am not sure that does justice to the FreeStyle. I found myself able to lay ball upon ball upon ball during rapid fire and never have to worry about the marker wanting to walk up. The faster I shot the more the FreeStyle screamed for more. I will be taking it out to the field for practice on Sunday and we will see how it does then.

There are two things that I can see I want to upgrade in the near future. The first one as most people probably have guessed is the HPR. I hate regs with gas lines that come out the side instead of the bottom. This really isnt a major problem just more of a personal preferrence. I can report that the new style reg recharged extremely fast and was quite consistant. Over the chrono I was seeing + or - 3FPS. Not bad at all for a completely stock setup. The second item I would like to change is the electronics. The ICD board is quite fast but I would love to see what this baby can do with a Chaos in it.

For those that are looking to get a B2K4 with PDS and happen to wonder if the FreeStyle is a good option for about twice the price I am still undecided. There are several advantages to the FreeStyle and I am still weighing those out. For those that are looking to spend money on a Timmy, DM4, Angel, EMag, etc.... Make sure you take a very close look at the FreeStyle. It has everything to offer that any other marker in this price range has as well as being one of the smallest profile markers I have ever seen.

New Travis: Upon arrival the marker was meet with several people questioning what it was. People bow down and great your new god, I informed them. Most just laughed until they had a chance to check it out. It was quite funny to see them rip on a bone stock Style and say man that thing shoots as well as my___________________ <------insert any name marker there.

Armed with two FreeStyles I had intentions of passing them around to get the feed back of several players. Before the first game was even started one of them was sold. After the end of the first game the other one was sold, so I myseld didnt get to do the actual testing. I am simply relaying the information that I recieved from both people that purchased them.

Efficentcy.

This was one of the first things I was wondering about when I order these markers from ICD. Without a firm number in hand I wasnt real sure what to expect so we conducted our own tests. These numbers arent exact but should give everyone a good idea of what to expect.

Both markers used a 68/45 tank. Both tanks were filled to 3000psi.
Marker A was running at 200psi with the LPR set just high enough to get the bolt to clear the breech. After a case of paint was put through the marker, not counting dry shoots, we then took our test. This marker shoot 287 before entering the field. It showed 3000psi on the tank gauge. The marker shoot 1 Halo, packed full, and 5 pods. This is approximately 900 shoots. One a full fill that would give us around 1350 shots from a 68/45. After leaving the field the Fill gauge showed 0 psi while the output gauge showed 300psi. The marker was then shoot over the chrono and read 285, 287, 287, 287 and 286. Not bad for a bone stock setup.

Marker B ran the same basic setup but required the LPR to be set a little higher due to tight fit of the bolt to the power tube tip. In turn the HPR was set slightly higher as well. It was around 210 PSI. This yield chrono reading of 289-292FPS. With the marker having a case of paint ran through it and the bottle refilled we found this marker to shoot 1 Halo full and four pods. This is approimately760. This would yield a total of 1145 shoots off of a full 68/45 fill. Marker B's fill gauge, on the tank, was reading 0PSI and output gauge was reading 200psi. It was shooting 260 fps when leaving the field.

Both players stated the marker shoot ball upon ball. Each made the comment that the marker seemed to have a little arch to its ball path that ressembled that of a Matrix.

One person made the comment, " If you want troubles pick anything but an ICD Marker!!!"

Both well extremely pleased with the markers and will be keeping some running reviews for me and I will update this as the information comes in.

Tank:

COSMETICS & DESIGN: This is a brand new gun for ICD looking to capture some of the high end market dominated by Intimidators, Angel4's and Shockers.
The body is made out of light weight aircraft aluminum. It's got some nice 3D blending to help transition the gun more smoothly cosmetically from section to section. The pictures don't do it justice, there's a lot of small details the camera doesn't pick up. Showing this gun to numerous people at the field got two common responses, how light it is and how small it is. Height wise it's the same as the 2004 Alias Intimidator, length wise though the FreeStyle is shorter.

The anodizing is a polished reverse fade so it's black at the front and colored near the back. This is an industry trend for late 03 and 04, it helps the cosmetic look of the gun better between the barrel and marker body.

The FreeStyle is a single tube design. So if you have a Bushmaster 2000 now and want to get an idea of how tall the FreeStyle is, imagine your Bushmaster 2000 without the upper tube that has the bolt. The Freestyle is about 1" shorter than the Bushmaster 2000. The single tube hoses both the valve and the bolt in-line. The bolt blows forward and the solenoid is used to re-male genetalia the bolt. This is not a 'Level 10' blow forward though, the bolt is coming forward with the full force of the HPR pressure so it will slice a ball (so there's some aftermarket upgrade room for improvement here). The bolt face is metal and venturi jet style. The bolt sleeve is delrin.

Standard issue on the FreeStyle is PDS which is the Paintball Detection System. The new eye covers are very sleek and small, they look great. Housed inside the PDS cover is the new detent system. The detents are odd looking, they're domes with a spring sleeve and spring on the reverse side. The spring sits against the inside of the eye cover for pressure. There is one on each side. Also under the PDS covers is a new style ball detent, one on each side. It's like a half a ball with a cup for a spring that presses against the PDS cover. Initial testing shows these to work extremely well. The old ICD ball detents were terrible, they'd get pressed in and wouldn't come out. The O ring style was a good idea but many people experienced them getting pinched and shot out the barrel. This new style seems like it's a winning combination.

The grip frame comes with wrap around rubber grips which is a nice change to the plastic side plates of old. However the grips look like they're cut or milled or something at the top to fit the FreeStyle. That's kind of lame. The frame is clamshell style like you'll find on the Bushmaster 2000, however it's one piece with the 'tray'. This will make it expensive for aftermarket vendors to produce other frame options and in turn will make it expensive for you to buy. The trigger switch screws into place now instead of using pressure pins, so that's a great plus. The trigger itself is a unique shape that makes it real easy to fan. There are 4 points of adjustability, pull, switch contact, spring tension and pivot location.....
ICDPA Member #2!
PaintballPalace
Gomster, you the man
You the man Gomster
Gomster > Us
Gomster = God

You know it!

Last edited by gomster : 04-24-2004 at 11:02 AM.
Old 04-24-2004, 11:02 AM   #3
gomster
The Bad ICD Cop

The trigger guard is plenty big but not quite big enough to fit 3 fingers in there unless you have small hands. The bottom most screw on the trigger face adjust the pull length, the middle adjusts the switch contact and the top one adjust the spring tension.

Much like the Bushmaster 2000, I think the spacing between the grip frame and the HPR is a tad too close. There's room to have moved the HPR forward an inch or so, that would have given the gun a nicer feel for me personally but smaller guys I'm sure will find the spacing fine.

The LPR is still on the front of the gun just like a Bushmaster 2000. The design is pretty much the same internally. The most welcome change is the torpedo front which is just cosmetic but it does allow an allen key to be used to adjust the pressure. The bullet front is mostly just cosmetic but that's where the pressure adjustment screw is located.

The barrel is aluminum 1 piece, I'm not sure if it's tapered inside or not, it doesn't look like it by the naked eye. The threading is male genetaliaer style so you have endless options for upgrades.

The FreeStyle comes with the ICD clamping no-rise feed tube standard as well as a on/off micro-drop forward which is very light. The clamp tube is very tight on my Halo but after talking with ICD they say their Halo slides in loose and can clamp. So depending on tolerances you may find it just right to tight fitting on a Halo. The micro-drop forward is a nice design, It's very light and has an on/off knob. This kit will cost you $50 bought aftermarket and other $1000+ markers don't include something like this. So this is a great value add on the FreeStyle.

The electronics of the FreeStyle at first glance seem much like the Bushmaster 2000. If you rip it all apart though, you'll see a lot of difference. First the board is 9300 form factor and has a 12 pin plug on it just like current ICD markers. 2 of the 12 pins aren't used. The dual light up on/off switches for power and PDS are located on the back of the gun. At first glance how small they are seems like they'll be difficult to operate with gloves. But I actually had no problems with my big fingers in gloves working the switches on the field. The back of the on/off switch has 12 solder terminals, 8 of which are used. It's an extremely complex wiring system. You can check out the wiring diagram in the tech area, we'll have it up shortly. The on/off switches do light up, however in the blazing sun, the green one was the only one half visible. The red one I could never really tell if it was lit or not unless I used my hand to shadow the back of the gun.

RANGE & ACCURACY: Range and trajectory were all acceptable, it shot much like the new shockers did in that respect. Accuracy though, i have to say was outstanding. Strings of balls would come flying out of this thing all in a line and all pretty much hit the same spot. No balls straying off on their own path. This gun is significantly more accurate than the bushmaster 2000 in my opinion.

PERFORMANCE: The stock board is now capable of 80bps and PDS functionality. The trigger has lots of adjustability so it's not hard to make the FreeStyle really rip. The PDS helps to reduce the risk of chopping at high speeds. The board keeps the ICD opinion that the shot should be dropped if the breech isn't blocked. There is a switch on the back of the gun that you can flip to disable the PDS if it malfunctions but the rate of fire on the board doesn't slow down so you increase the risk of chopping. When the breech is closed, the PDS switch will turn red meaning it's ready to fire.

Speed is amazing. The PDS works pretty well on the stock board and it can really the the paint in the air with very little effort. As I was firing the gun would seem to get away from me like fire a whole bunch of shots at once hyper style then go back to whatever speed I was pulling the trigger. It would only do that if I was really on the trigger but ICD says this gun doesn't ramp. So it must be trigger fine tuning or it could be that this gun's actually fast enough to take advantage of the HaloB's 50bps burst rate. After taking the FreeStyle apart and finding the pivot is adjustable, I was able to get the trigger pretty much exactly how I want it and really rip on it. I shot a good 1500 rounds through it, many at very fast rates of fire and didn't kill a ball all day long.

The HPR on the 2004 model is ICD's 3rd major reg revision. It takes the best parts of both their previous regs and combines them into this. The good parts are it's pretty stable, very fast recharging and has a much larger plunger so it can take 800psi inputs with no problems. The downside is the hose is on the side rather than the bottom and the pressure adjustment is at the bottom where drop fowards & air systems could get in the way. I managed to get the hose tucked in between the reg and the trigger guard so the hose location isn't really much of an issue. The reg is also quite stumpy so it doubtful that there would be issues adjusting it with a drop forward on. It's REALLY important to have a high flowing, STABLE regulator on the FreeStyle. There's a pressure balance of force between the HPR air and the LPR air in the main tube. If your HPR starts to creep and over powers the pressure in front of the bolt holding it back, the gun could potentially fire.

The LPR is a similar design to the Bushmaster 2000 LPR with a few minor changes and a torpedo cap that lets you use an allen key to adjust it.

The balance ICD is currently setting between the HPR and LPR is 260psi on the HPR and then about 80psi on the LPR which they adjust until they chrono at about 290fps.

The FreeStyle is a gas hog, there's no doubt about it. Probably similar to the Matrix when it first came out. Out of an 88/4000 fill, i got about 1000 rounds. So there's a lot of room for improvement there. Out of the same fill on my Bushmaster 2000 i get a good 1500.

OPERATION: When you air up the FreeStyle, air goes from the solenoid to the front of the bolt retracting it to the male genetaliaed position. At the same time HPR air goes to the rear of the main tube. There's a balance of pressure keeping everything in a ready state. When you pull the trigger, the solenoid shuts off which releases the pressure holding it male genetaliaed. The HPR air in the rear of the gun then moves forward pushing the piston / bolt assembly until the piston opens the valve sending the HPR air to the valve face. Once that's complete, the solenoid turns on male genetaliaing the bolt back and closing the valve.

TEAR DOWN AND MAINTENANCE: This is where the FreeStyle gets some negatives. YOu can't take this gun apart on the field because you need tools and the gun can't be pressurized. The upper assembly is held in with a single screw. You take that out and the upper assembly slides back and out of the gun. From there you can clean the upper tube, bolt, lube the valve etc. The nice thing is, this is about the only thing you need to clean. The rest of the gun you really have no reason to take apart. There's no chance of wires getting pulled doing this and very little chance of causing any problems with your gun other than leaking. So that's a huge plus.

ICD recommends DOW 33 grease on the rubber and teflon spray on the internals. They specifically say NO OIL multiple times.

THE BAD THINGS ABOUT THE GUN: It's hard to determine what's bad and what's just different relative to what I'm used to.

The spacing between the HPR and grip is a minor issue, but no more so for the Freestyle than the Bushmaster 2000 which has the same spacing. I actually don't mind the spacing after playing with it.

The gun is all about pressure balancing. So if you're a tinkerer, you're in for a lot of fun tinkering with your LPR/HPR balancing. If you're easily frustrated or not in the know, I can totally see people getting their guns completely messed up pressure wise. Both the HPR and LPR must be adjusted to adjust your FPS otherwise your balance could get out of whack. If your LPR's not high enough, the bolt wont' cycle properly. It seems to like shooting at 290 or above or 260ish, it doesn't seem to like the range between that. I finally decided to play with it at 260 (field limit was 275). Also at the lower FPS the Freestyle got whicked unstable. I was getting +/- 10, at one time I got a 309fps and then the next shot was like 255. IT seemed to be much more stable at the higher velocitys.

SUMMARY: This is a very welcome addition to the ICD lineup. It's a brand new design for ICD so I'd maybe let it go through a few revs before picking one up. There's a lot to tinker with here and adjust and I'm sure ICD will be doing just that over the next 6 months.

Speed is awesome as is the accuracy. The lower profile is great, it's light and maneuverable and the inclusion of a drop forward, elbows and hose is a nice touch. If you've got $1000 to drop on a new gun, put this on your list of considerations.

I'm curious to see how this marker does, given the crowded $1000+ market already with well established brands. ICD's key to success will need to get the FreeStyle in the hands of top ranking national pro teams. If they don't, I'm not sure how well this marker will do given ICD doesn't have hardly any following at all in the big name turneys.[/color]
ICDPA Member #2!
PaintballPalace
Gomster, you the man
You the man Gomster
Gomster > Us
Gomster = God

You know it!

Old 04-24-2004, 11:23 AM   #4
JustBunkered
tsu / b unit

Send a message via AIM to JustBunkered
Good job Gomster, but don't you think you should spend your time finding your sisters digital camera so you can take pictures of your BKO...
Old 04-24-2004, 12:11 PM   #5
gomster
The Bad ICD Cop

Quote:
Originally posted by JustBunkered
Good job Gomster, but don't you think you should spend your time finding your sisters digital camera so you can take pictures of your BKO...
Thanks.

I still can't find it, grrr, she hides things well. I can take pictures with my digatal camera, but my digi sucks.
ICDPA Member #2!
PaintballPalace
Gomster, you the man
You the man Gomster
Gomster > Us
Gomster = God

You know it!

Old 09-25-2004, 07:17 PM   #6
ikey

i love the looks, i love the concept of operation, i love the size and all that. but it seems like there are some things that need to be worked out, like the velocity thing. what if i want me gun at 243 fps. what if i want it at 169 fps? i dont want to be threatened that if the gun is not at X velocity then it gets out of whack.
ikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 08:14 AM   #7
the other one
I shoot people

Send a message via AIM to the other one Send a message via MSN to the other one
I'm sure that if you get some aftermarket stuff on there, it'll fix the low-velocity problem.

I like everything BUT the looks. It looks wierd to me.

and oh yeah, great job, gomster
the other one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 09:25 AM   #8
ShootPaint
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to ShootPaint
Quote:
Originally posted by ikey
i love the looks, i love the concept of operation, i love the size and all that. but it seems like there are some things that need to be worked out, like the velocity thing. what if i want me gun at 243 fps. what if i want it at 169 fps? i dont want to be threatened that if the gun is not at X velocity then it gets out of whack.
I have not noticed any ill-effects as listed by tank at lower velocities. His measurement may of came right after getting the marker out of the box. I have had mine down to 220 FPS with the hpr running around 200psi and the marker stayed + or - 3 fps for me.

Again I am not sure when Tank took his readings but the lower FPS shouldnt be a concern. Like he said as long as you balance the regs out you should be fine.

There is another way to get the marker to slow down instead of balancing the regs. You can actually increase the PSI in the LPR. This will increase the resistance that the bolt has to overcome when the marker is fired and in turn it will slow the marker down as well. I havent tried adjusting the marker this way but I thought you might want to know about it seeing as you were concerned about getting the marker down to a lower speed.
no silly, Greg is ICD God. Who do you think makes all the Bushmasters? Shootpaint is like the ICD Jesus, cultivating the minds of the faithful and spreading the word throughout the unenlightened masses .
Except not quite as jewish.
(to any real live jews out there, I'm jk, its all in good fun )
ShootPaint.com for all your ICD needs.
Factory Trained and authorized ICD Tech.

1) Custom FreeStyle solid blue ano with Silver highlights
2) Custom Solid Red FreeStyle Bone stock)
3) B2K
ShootPaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 01:04 PM   #9
lotus_esprit5

Send a message via AIM to lotus_esprit5
BTW, great job Gomster. I'm glad to see you're keeping us informed on all the most up-to-date info .
Quote:
Originally Posted by amzng_spyderman View Post
<-- legend. like a mod, but without powers or motivation.

Last edited by lotus_esprit5 : 09-28-2004 at 01:12 PM.
lotus_esprit5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 01:12 PM   #10
yoda101
Old Man

Send a message via AIM to yoda101
Quote:
Originally posted by lotus_esprit5
BTW, great job Gomster. Can you get us any pics of it? I cant wait till they come out and we can actually see one .
was this a stab on how new and up to date this thread is?
Old 09-28-2004, 01:13 PM   #11
lotus_esprit5

Send a message via AIM to lotus_esprit5
ummm.......no. Why would you say that Yoda?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amzng_spyderman View Post
<-- legend. like a mod, but without powers or motivation.
lotus_esprit5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 01:18 PM   #12
yoda101
Old Man

Send a message via AIM to yoda101
Quote:
Originally posted by lotus_esprit5
ummm.......no. Why would you say that Yoda?
Old 09-28-2004, 01:49 PM   #13
lucky7
no leaf clover

Send a message via AIM to lucky7
well, he DID make this post 6 months ago.....

my feedback:
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...hreadid=197051

Aug 12, 2004, 4:15 PM EST, the greatest minute in ICDpbr history....and yoda and impya weren't there....have a look:
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...ght=beauti es
lucky7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 03:39 PM   #14
slink1
only on whidbey island

hey how is a aka 2 liter for a freestyle?
Old 01-06-2005, 04:24 PM   #15
ImpYa
ICD Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by slink1
hey how is a aka 2 liter for a freestyle?
Wow, you really dug this one up!

Anyways, the 2 liter is great for any gun!
Old 01-06-2005, 04:51 PM   #16
slink1
only on whidbey island

ya i did thanks for the help.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:09 PM   #17
ryan1990
My ion under

Send a message via AIM to ryan1990
???

I'm thinking about getting a freestyle.
I was wondering what pressure does it run best on high or low?
ryan1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 07:30 PM   #18
cutomcocker1
Official Rastastrator

Send a message via AIM to cutomcocker1
Re: ???

Quote:
Originally posted by ryan1990
ICD says run a LP tank...but thats BS. use a HP tank and let your inline do the work...
left side
drivers side
Jungle Fighters
RASTA DODGY CLUB
Quote:
Originally posted by Kowz_76
Still DM5+Sporks=tehfunneh
cutomcocker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 05:33 AM   #19
ImpYa
ICD Guru

Re: ???

Quote:
Originally posted by ryan1990
The FS operates like a mag.

FS with ICD HE: 325 psi
FS with Gen1 Internals: 225 psi
FS with Gen2 Internals: 280-300 psi
FS with SP HE: 225 psi
Old 01-20-2005, 07:38 PM   #20
slink1
only on whidbey island

hey on my 05 freestyle when i turn it on in eye mode with a ball in the chamber it is still red. in the pic it is green when it is in eye mode and has a ball in it. i think the prob is that the battery is almost dead. is that the prob? it also is not aired up.

EDIT- ok it will make the clicky noise the first time i pull the trigger in eye mode with a ball in it and a fresh battery. i am stumped. o and the bolt is not moving because it is not aired, so it is not cycling.

Last edited by slink1 : 01-20-2005 at 07:50 PM.
slink1 is offline   Reply With Quote