pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Trader Feedback

Old 04-20-2004, 08:35 AM   #1
Jaster
The one and only

Jaster's Feedback

Let everyone know how you like dealing with me.
Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 05:06 PM   #2
streetluger56

Send a message via AIM to streetluger56
great seller....Rick is very friendly and helpful. great communication also. Overall, he is very professional and i would defiantely do business again with him. i reccomend him to anyone out there

-Alan
streetluger56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 11:44 AM   #3
Doodler

Send a message via AIM to Doodler
I'd make love to Coop, but he's so far away.

Nice dealing with you, I hope to get my mask soon!

-David
Old 04-26-2004, 11:13 AM   #4
Jaster
The one and only

Good dealing with you too!

You should have it by Wed.

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 06-04-2004, 08:31 AM   #5
Silk
The Pump Master

Send a message via AIM to Silk
Sorry about taking awhile to post this up - I've been really busy.

He sent money out fast with no problems. Would deal with again. Hope you enjoy the Sniper.

OSOK #122273973
Silk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 08:59 AM   #6
Jaster
The one and only

Thanks Silk! Great dealing with you too.
The Sniper is great. I've been aggravating electro owners with it.

Old 08-01-2004, 10:12 AM   #7
p8ntfreak98
Banned

Send a message via AIM to p8ntfreak98 Send a message via Yahoo to p8ntfreak98
Jaster is an excellent trader and just an over all good guy. Great communication and the part came in GREAT condition. A+++++++
p8ntfreak98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 07:29 AM   #8
Lopez17
Administrator

And let me be the next person to say what a pleasure it is to deal with Jaster. I sold him a Timmy body and he paid promptly and was in communication the whole time throughout the transaction. Anyone that's thinking of dealing with Jaster should have no hesitation here. A class act and a quality guy! All of course assuming that the little kids don't testify!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster
I'd have given someone's arm for a U-Haul and 20 minutes alone with a forklift.
Lopez17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 09:23 AM   #9
Jaster
The one and only

Thanks Lopez! Great dealing with you too. Those are my little kids so they don't count anyway....

I knew I should have super glued their mouths shut....

Old 02-22-2005, 08:34 AM   #10
GIZMO8Z

Send a message via AIM to GIZMO8Z
This was the second time I've delt with Jaster, and it all went off without a hitch. A close family friend died, and my family had to join in the Jewish tradition of mourning for some time after the death, so I wasnt able to get my part out as soon as I wanted to. Jaster fully understood, he sent his part quickly, and kept in good communication.

Til next time.

HK OG Gearbag Sale! Rare Items: HK, NYX, BSB, WGP! ALL ITEMS MUST GO! Help support TRUE LOVE! <3
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=437009
GIZMO8Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 08:01 AM   #11
Jaster
The one and only

Thanks Giz!! Til next time

Old 06-13-2005, 05:39 AM   #12
Everlight389

Great guy to sell to, good communication, easy payment, thanks a bunch dude A+