pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Smart Parts > Impulse

Old 05-15-2004, 09:59 PM   #1
SPPaintball
Smart Parts

Post Where To Get Your Impulse Milled And Buy Custom Bodies

I see so many questions asking where to get an Impulse milled, or to get it a new custom body, so I decided to put this thread together.

*http://fbmfactory.com/fbmf/impulse.html FBM makes Gothic and FBM Factory Milling. Their prices are . . .

Gothic
Raw $245 •• 1 Color $320

FBM Factory Milling
Raw $245 •• 1 Color $320

*http://www.sicpaintball.com/ SIC Paintball makes SIC Milling. Their Prices are . . .

$170 for sic milling

*www.tarantulamfg.com Tarantula makes Thanos Milling and DB Milling. Their prices are . . .

Prices include polishing and a single color anno

Thanos Milling- $220

DB Milling- $220

Black Widow Milling- $220

*www.wermmods.com Imperial Paintball makes the Predator Impulse Milling. Their Prices are . . .

Predator Milling: $250.00

Predator Body: $300

*http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...m+ imp+bodies Hellbent Custom makes Gill milling or if you want something different done, you must e mail him. His Prices are . . .

Milling your current body with raw paintjob: $80-100

Milling a new body with powder coating: $100-120

*http://www.fearfactorypb.com/milling.html Fear Factory Paintball makes many different millings. His Prices are . . .

large programming jobs are about $50 an hour on programming fees, unless he states otherwise.

*http://bb.domaindlx.com/eliapaintball/
http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s...=%2Bhyr oller EPM does Basic Impulse Milling, Tear Drop Milling, Fbplaya88's Milling, Strange-LIKE Milling, Strange-LIKE Milling 2, Front Slot, Ram Housing Rounding, BP Milling, and Impulse Bottom Milling. His prices are . . .

$35 Basic Impulse Milling (Back Cut-off) with or without an angle.

$35 Tear Drop Milling (On Ram Housing)

$60 Fbplaya88's Milling (Back cut-off with a backwards angle and two slots)

$60 Strange-LIKE Milling (*Similar)...(Back cut-off with a forward angle and THREE slots)

$60 Strange-LIKE Milling 2 (*Similar)...(Back cut-off with a forward angle and TWO slots)

$10 Front Slot (Two Slots to expose part of the Barrel)

$10 Ram Housing Rounding

$60 BP Milling (90* Cutoff with THREE slots) with "Simple Sides" for $15 (One solid cut on the bottom tube)

$35 Impulse Bottom Milling $35 Impulse Bottom Milling (takes extra weight off the bottom of the marker)

+$25 for milling on the sides of any Impulse.

*Hughjw@verizon.net Milling and Text by Hugh Wolcott. His prices are . . .

$175 for the flame milling

$50 for the Text (lettering)

no annodizing available as of yet.

*http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...97#post5502697 krpbfreak makes various designs. His prices are . . .

"Basic milling on Ipmulse or Bushy........$85

Engraving .....one word ,both sides......$45
or 2 words, one side

CNC milling any gun starts at ..............$125

Basic Imp and bushy milling resembles a Strange impulse

CNC milling on Imp or bushy resembles Rat impulse."

*http://southernpb.com Southern Paintball sells the Python Impulse™ body kit. Their prices are . . .

PYTHON Impulse™ Body Kit 2K3: M.S.R.P. $ 350.00

SOLD OUT

*http://www.e-paintballoutlet.com/ e-paintball outlet now offers . . .

"The '03 Rat body "ready to anodize" with Rat front cap and Rat low rise.

Available in gloss or matt

ONLY $150.00"

*http://www.docsmachine.com/ offers milling of your choice.

"Milling is $45 an hour (no minimum) or Flat-rate."

These are the websites that I am aware of that will mill your stock Impulse or sell bodies. If I have missed any, please post their website, and I will try to get them up here as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally posted by Caleb98
I would have pimp smacked the kid with my pimp hand...it's too strong for any mortal to withstand...
Quote:
Originally posted by MaLfUnCtIoN
which one was the male in that? i'm having trouble grasping the concept. i figure vcr would prolly be the female but then again a tv is more loud and can be annoying so that could...

Last edited by SPPaintball : 01-13-2005 at 02:15 PM.
SPPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 08:09 AM   #2
toothpastedog

Send a message via AIM to toothpastedog Send a message via Yahoo to toothpastedog
if only there wasn't a post in the sticky about this already...

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
Here are some comments made by satisfied questioners:
"im glad to know there are real helpful people in these forums as yourself, i give my thanks." IMPULSE2ME
"You know some much about impys i'm starting to think that u are an impy!"-VwBillabongwV
"Ok, thats it... I cant take it any longer. How do you do it toothpastedog!?!? Do you have the Impulse manual tatooed to your chest..."-SPPaintball
"Holy Crap i just learned alot right there, i feel 30% smarter."-master_chadwick
"That's like asking the Pope if he knows who God is. TPD knows everything, including the meaning of life, which he will not share with us because our simple minds couldn't comprehend it." -nos911
"Yes, Toothpastedog is the official Impulse gangster (tm)" -Mai Thai man (SuperBeaner)
"I care, Mike....(dramatic pause)....i care..."-Master_Chadwick
"lol wow mike u really are a G...hahhahhahhahhahhaha
what a pimp " -wanabe TOSA
"We dont have to post to do our job, especially with people like TPD around." -wolverine
toothpastedog, come to Canada right now.-MBPG
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting
toothpastedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 02:03 PM   #3
SPPaintball
Smart Parts

*Updated, 2 more added

Quote:
I would have pimp smacked the kid with my pimp hand...it's too strong for any mortal to withstand...
Quote:
which one was the male in that? i'm having trouble grasping the concept. i figure vcr would prolly be the female but then again a tv is more loud and can be annoying so that could...
Old 05-16-2004, 03:45 PM   #4
chibissj
Ski Medal Bling

Send a message via ICQ to chibissj Send a message via AIM to chibissj Send a message via Yahoo to chibissj
what toothpaste said...

I am back...for a moment
"There have been no new posts in the last 247 days to your subscribed threads."
CEO of Baby Shenanigans Inc
Friends Music, Acoustic/Alternative, very good

Feedback

If you're like Teuf and Hate me Click Here
chibissj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 06:59 PM   #5
Hyperballin
THE DOWN COAST BALLER

Send a message via AIM to Hyperballin
very nicely said sp, *coff* caleb....

HAL0 2 IS THE STUFF!
IF you play x box live hit me up my name is
Bluewango 35 legit foo! or Greg Hastings Max'd
Hyperballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 07:36 PM   #6
toothpastedog

Send a message via AIM to toothpastedog Send a message via Yahoo to toothpastedog
now, nicely done. i tip my hat to you sir.

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
Here are some comments made by satisfied questioners:
"im glad to know there are real helpful people in these forums as yourself, i give my thanks." IMPULSE2ME
"You know some much about impys i'm starting to think that u are an impy!"-VwBillabongwV
"Ok, thats it... I cant take it any longer. How do you do it toothpastedog!?!? Do you have the Impulse manual tatooed to your chest..."-SPPaintball
"Holy Crap i just learned alot right there, i feel 30% smarter."-master_chadwick
"That's like asking the Pope if he knows who God is. TPD knows everything, including the meaning of life, which he will not share with us because our simple minds couldn't comprehend it." -nos911
"Yes, Toothpastedog is the official Impulse gangster (tm)" -Mai Thai man (SuperBeaner)
"I care, Mike....(dramatic pause)....i care..."-Master_Chadwick
"lol wow mike u really are a G...hahhahhahhahhahhaha
what a pimp " -wanabe TOSA
"We dont have to post to do our job, especially with people like TPD around." -wolverine
toothpastedog, come to Canada right now.-MBPG
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting
toothpastedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 01:09 PM   #7
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!

Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
bump

people need to see this
Old 06-14-2004, 02:23 PM   #8
purebballer69

Send a message via AIM to purebballer69
Do you no anybody that got that cheap "Strang Like Milling" because if its actually good then i might think of gettin it, but right now it seems to be one of those too good to be true deals. Seriusly this milling is 60 and any store u get your gun milled is like 200 atthe cheapest.
purebballer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:01 PM   #9
master_chadwick
Tom The Megaton Bomb

Send a message via AIM to master_chadwick
If your talkin like the Team Strange Impulse i would recommend TarantulaMFG's DB milling for 220. thats about as close as you can get. you'll never find milling for less than 200 by the way, well good milling that is.

actually if you could refrase your last post that would be great cause i'm a little sketchy as to what your talkin about exactly.

EDIT- oh i see what your saying yeah its cheap milling for the "strange like milling" but i don't know how credible this guy is and also note that he doesn't use a CNC machine either thats why its so cheap, with the manual mill the finished product looks very rough, if i were you i'd spend the extra money and go for a real CNC mill. i plan on it. that manual stuff is seems sorta hit or miss to me.

If you haven't read it Read it now
http://www.kamworld.net/paintball/ImpulseFAQ.html

Who is master_chadwick?

Quote:
Originally posted by lewdogg21
I love when our big guns come out and produce real factual information that you can learn from. Man, I feel like master chadwick is moses right about now. SHOW ME THE WAY THRU THE DESERT!

TPD, you can be his pack mule. lol

Last edited by master_chadwick : 06-14-2004 at 10:06 PM.
master_chadwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:07 PM   #10
Beatmanias
My School...

Send a message via ICQ to Beatmanias Send a message via AIM to Beatmanias Send a message via Yahoo to Beatmanias
Look at this: $60 Strange-LIKE Impulse Milling (*Similar)...(Back cut-off with a forward angle and three slots) + $20 for side milling.

Iono... it looks very appealing but I don't know if it's going to be good quality milling. I don't want some dude to mill my gun all crappy... you can't "undo" milling.
2k3 Impulse #23100
[size=6]

My Feedback
Beatmanias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:14 PM   #11
master_chadwick
Tom The Megaton Bomb

Quote:
Iono... it looks very appealing but I don't know if it's going to be good quality milling. I don't want some dude to mill my gun all crappy... you can't "undo" milling.
Yeah it looks appealing to me too but something erks me about Manual Milling. i'd rather have my gun put into a CNC where its all computer controlled and well somewhat safe. that guy does seem to do a pretty good job though

Who is master_chadwick?

Quote:
I love when our big guns come out and produce real factual information that you can learn from. Man, I feel like master chadwick is moses right about now. SHOW ME THE WAY THRU THE DESERT!

Old 06-14-2004, 10:20 PM   #12
nos911
Killing Machine

Send a message via AIM to nos911
Maybe I'm missing something, or I need to go to sleep, but what's the difference between the Thanos and the DB Milling?
nos911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:26 PM   #13
master_chadwick
Tom The Megaton Bomb

i believe the thanos has A) a longer top tube and B) no angled on the top tube so instead of \ on the back its like | ....sorta.
i think the DB also has milled Windows and the Thanos doesn't. oh yeah and SPPaintball needs to update as the Web milling has become availible by TarantulaMFG too.

Who is master_chadwick?

Quote:

Old 06-14-2004, 10:51 PM   #14
Beatmanias
My School...

Send a message via ICQ to Beatmanias Send a message via AIM to Beatmanias Send a message via Yahoo to Beatmanias
Quote:
Originally posted by master_chadwick

Yeah it looks appealing to me too but something erks me about Manual Milling. i'd rather have my gun put into a CNC where its all computer controlled and well somewhat safe. that guy does seem to do a pretty good job though
As much as he's doing a good job... nobody is perfect right?
2k3 Impulse #23100
[size=6]

My Feedback
Old 06-15-2004, 03:14 AM   #15
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!

Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
why isnt this in the sticky yet?(or is it?) its a great thread
Old 06-15-2004, 07:05 AM   #16
cockerguy182

does anyone know where i can get my marker re-annoed to a matte black ?
Phase 1, Freeflow Rythm CF, Dust Grey to Black body (At home, yay), Fang Detent (Installed) Freak Barrel 12 in. ( At home ) AKA Tornado Valve, Jackal High speed Hammer, KAPP s/s screw set, Jackal Stainless Steel IVG,
Phase 2, Besales .44 Magnaum ram W/ QEV's, Low ridin Palmer rock regulator, Besales Bullet 3-way
Phase 3, Palmer fatty stabilizer, CCM J2 04 Frame,
Phase 4, Hose kit, macroline kit, misc,

98 percent of american teens have tried pot, if your one of the 2 percent, put this in your sig
cockerguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 08:56 AM   #17
Beatmanias
My School...

theres many places that does anno,TarantulaMFG does it, pbr's crazy ivan does it, but the cheapest around here would be sexyturtle.com
2k3 Impulse #23100
[size=6]

My Feedback
Old 06-15-2004, 12:33 PM   #18
master_chadwick
Tom The Megaton Bomb

Quote:
As much as he's doing a good job... nobody is perfect right?
Thats True and i would still choose a CNC over a Manual.

The only bad thing about sexyturtle right now is they are not taking guns to anno right now

This is straight from the site:

4/12/04 - Bill

Sorry people, Sexy Turtle will be defunct for an indeterminant amount of time. Right now we plan to offer services again sometime in 2005. Until then, I'd reccomend just using some spray paint; it works, really.

I would recommend EastCoastanodizing.com right now they also have very good cheap prices for anodizing.

Who is master_chadwick?

Quote:

Old 06-15-2004, 01:05 PM   #19
Beatmanias
My School...

dang...
2k3 Impulse #23100
[size=6]

My Feedback
Old 07-08-2004, 04:16 AM   #20
SPPaintball
Smart Parts

hmm since when did people post in this thread? *checks date* . . . oh. well sice i guess people are still using this as a source. I will update it.

*HUGE UPDATE*

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by SPPaintball : 07-08-2004 at 04:19 AM.