pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Regional Forums > North Central

Old 07-08-2004, 11:42 AM   #1
paintballer8807
SP=NAZIS

Send a message via AIM to paintballer8807
North Dekota

North Dakota thread

Last edited by paintballer8807 : 07-11-2004 at 10:28 AM.
paintballer8807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 10:07 AM   #2
sk8punk24

Hey, I live in Minot and some of my friends are looking to put together a team, but we can't find enough dedicated players. If anyone is interested then you can PM me. Thanks.
sk8punk24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 10:22 PM   #3
darkICE
Co-Captian of Team IOA

hey im from Hazen, nd a town about 60 miles nw of Bismarck i was trying to get a team started as well but that has gone basically nowhere being there are only a couple people around here that are dedicated enough.
darkICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 10:13 PM   #4
sk8punk24

Hey, Darkice, do you dislike living in ND as much as I do?
Old 07-24-2004, 01:34 PM   #5
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Send a message via AIM to Bassimastprime Send a message via MSN to Bassimastprime Send a message via Yahoo to Bassimastprime
Whats Up everyone, I live in Wahpeton which is way the hell over to the east boarder. sk8punk24, it kind of depends how you look at it. From a paintball standpoint,

Not enough fields or tourneys, theirs some like Valleypaintball and Area 13 (not sure around Bismark)

If you like winter than you probably like ND, but that means no open fields for half the year

I'm moving to Arizona in 3 years so that'll change everything

Sadly enough... I don't even ball anymore... I kinda have no idea why I'm here at the moment... hmm..
Bassimastprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 07:59 PM   #6
darkICE
Co-Captian of Team IOA

yah nd isnt the best place for paintball specially round my hometown wehre there arent any fields at all so you just have to find random places to play
darkICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 08:26 PM   #7
sk8punk24

Don't get me wrong, North Dakota is a good place to live, the people are super nice, but it sucks for paintball. They just opened up a paintball field here where i live, its pretty cool. Before that we played in random fields and tree lines and hoped that nobody got pissed at us.

Last edited by sk8punk24 : 07-27-2004 at 08:29 AM.
Old 07-26-2004, 11:39 AM   #8
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Send a message via AIM to Bassimastprime Send a message via MSN to Bassimastprime Send a message via Yahoo to Bassimastprime
Quote:
Originally posted by sk8punk24
Don't get me wrong, North Dakota is a good place to leave, the people are super nice, but it sucks for paintball. They just opened up a paintball field here where i live, its pretty cool. Before that we played in random fields and tree lines and hoped that nobody got pissed at us.
lol, yeah we used to play at this place over a dike that was right next to the park, never got in trouble either. Where do you live only fields I know of are in Sabin MN, Jamestown ND, Bismark, and some town near GF (don't remember the name, began with an L)

Sadly enough... I don't even ball anymore... I kinda have no idea why I'm here at the moment... hmm..
Old 07-26-2004, 11:41 AM   #9
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Darn Vandals

Oh and this one guy Randy Phillipi (SP?) who is a Tippmann Dealer is trying to start a field but not getting to much suppourt. It doesn't help that our school got paintballed twice this year

Old 07-27-2004, 08:35 AM   #10
sk8punk24

I live in Minot, the field was opened up on Minot Air Force Base and my dad is in the air force, so we play there. There is also a field in Minot, but I have never seen anybody playing there. I think the "L" town you were talking about might be Larimore.
Old 07-28-2004, 04:20 PM   #11
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Yeah there you go, pretty sad when you don't even know all the towns in ND

Old 07-28-2004, 08:03 PM   #12
sk8punk24

Yeah, but there are a million little towns all over the place though. So I dont think its that bad.
Old 08-01-2004, 04:54 PM   #13
sk8punk24

Do you guys know if shceels carries tippmann parts at the proshop thing. I lost my sear and I have to play wednesday, and I really dont want to rent.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:49 AM   #14
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Okay... I know that this thread is pretty much dead, but Valley Paintball is having the woodsball league again next year. Players form their own 5-10 man teams and meet once a week or so. The league this year got off to a late start, so several of the teams dropped out. The winning team last year was awarded with a traveling trophy and had their names engraved on it, so the winners of this year get to take it, hence the word "traveling trophy" . Valleypaintball is already constructing a new speedball field, that should be completed before the end of the season if everything goes right. Registration is cheap, $15 bucks a person and the air is free. Players of all experience are welcome, the atmosphere is friendly for everyone. Playing will begin in April, not sure when registration will start, but probably not for a while

for more information...
click here now!

Old 12-23-2004, 06:28 PM   #15
uber_bunny

Location: bismarck north dakota, the most boring town on earth
Anyone live in Bismarck who is interested in starting a team?
uber_bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 12:10 PM   #16
lanthantos

Hey bassa, its Biggie from the VP forums, whats up man, yeah i hear you about winters here, they sure put a damper on us, everyones going nuts on the VP site lol i wish i was moving south also, lucky!

Also dont forget that the owner and some players are planning to kick off the year hopefully with that Bastonge scenario game for those that are interested for more info visit the forums on the valley paintball site , info is added and suggestions are being taken into consideration for the game at the present time.

Plus of course the Dakota Big Game Circuit will be going on throughout the ND area during the summer months some games are at Valley Paintball, some at Combat Ranch, and some James River Valley paintball, and Area 13 paintball.

All these fields are on the reviews section of pbreview

Link to Valleypaintball site www.valleypaintball.com

Link to combat ranch www.combatranch.com

Last edited by lanthantos : 01-16-2005 at 12:16 PM.
lanthantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 02:17 AM   #17
Vermil420
The Coolest Dude Ever!!

Send a message via AIM to Vermil420 Send a message via Yahoo to Vermil420
Exclamation Looking for some fields

hey i just moved to grand forks and im looking for some speedball fields around here. also looking to start a team i dunno how things are up here so i dont really know what to expect.

my setup:
dm5 w/tadao
c4 pants
atc shoes
c4 gloves
dye attack pack
paintball junkies jersey
Vermil420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 10:17 AM   #18
CoolT

http://www.pbreview.com/fields/36/
Old 02-24-2005, 06:19 PM   #19
Streetz

Yo

looking for paintballers in the north dakota area. Info about tournies events and all that stuff.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:40 PM   #20
lanthantos

check out www.valleypaintball.com if you are near Fargo area , the forums are pretty active at that site.

Also, in Jamestown, combat ranch is fun.

In Grand Forks you have area 13 paintball

Not much for indoor here yet, you would have to do like most of us do and drive to Minneapolis to find that.

For tournaments, not a lot, but if you drive over into minnesota there are opportunities there, and you could find a team in ND and go there w/them to compete.

However there is a lot of woodsball here in ND in summertime and Valley Paintball will have a woodsball league beginning at start of season this year (check out the forums for more info) and i think area 13 does some speedball stuff.

Last edited by lanthantos : 02-24-2005 at 08:43 PM.
lanthantos is offline   Reply With Quote