pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Marker Forums > High-End Electronic Markers

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 07:48 PM   #1
LuminoZ

Exclamation B2k4 w/PDS or superstock cocker

which of these two is a better gun running stock, on is 50$$ more than the other, but over all which is a better gun and why...they will use a reloader b and a HPA setup...if that helps
1. We aren't afraid to get down and dirty. 2. We know how to listen to directions. 3. We have at least a 10 inch barrel. 4. We can fire off 100's of rounds without gettin tired. 5. We always wear protection. 6. We love to be aggressive. 7. We never forget to lube. 8. Money is no limit. 9. We have quick finger action. 10. We play in many different positions.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:08 PM   #2
Hmmm Donut
El Jew

Send a message via AIM to Hmmm Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Hmmm Donut
Hmmm They really both would be fast, consistent, accruate.
personal prefrence
Old 11-02-2004, 09:35 PM   #3
LuminoZ

yeah exactly my problem, i know first hand how sick cockers are ive never even seen a b2k4pds so i really cant vouch...what about the aftermarket for them???
1. We aren't afraid to get down and dirty. 2. We know how to listen to directions. 3. We have at least a 10 inch barrel. 4. We can fire off 100's of rounds without gettin tired. 5. We always wear protection. 6. We love to be aggressive. 7. We never forget to lube. 8. Money is no limit. 9. We have quick finger action. 10. We play in many different positions.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:36 AM   #4
Hmmm Donut
El Jew

Send a message via AIM to Hmmm Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Hmmm Donut
Quote:
Originally posted by LuminoZ
yeah exactly my problem, i know first hand how sick cockers are ive never even seen a b2k4pds so i really cant vouch...what about the aftermarket for them???
Bizzilion mmreo upgrades than a b2k, but then again a b2k comes great stock and does not need many upgrades.

I personally think cockers are the sexsya, but peronal preference there.

I am considering buying a b2k just because they are one of the best markers for the price, and with a little work rip just as well as any high end marker.

Do you have money for upgrades. because up a cocker and it will be uber sweet.
But i am going to say b2k, but you should try thse marker out to see the one you like.
Old 11-03-2004, 07:57 AM   #5
nirvana1234

i was between a cocker and a b2k too a little while back but im getting a b2k because
1. ppl say that the cocker has sooo much more upgrades which is tru only because it has sooo many parts. the b2k you can upgrade everything on it as well except thje tray(the new b2k5s wont even have a tray so thats one inch off the height) and the body(i find the milling secksy!)

2. the b2k is lighter then the cocker(the b2k4 is lighter and the b2k5 will be one of the lightest guns on the market) i love a light gun so thats a good thing

3. you wont have a back block coming at you(some like that some dont) so you can get tighter

cant think of anymore right now but i might later.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:27 PM   #6
LuminoZ

yeah im leaning that way my self, for some lame reson i feel obligated to get cocker...i dont know y i love the worrblade
Old 11-03-2004, 01:41 PM   #7
nirvana1234

well they both have different feels and also the eyes on a b2k are better then the eyes on a superstock...
Old 11-03-2004, 03:39 PM   #8
chinesebugrepel
Self proclaimed hugenaut

Preference. If you know you like cockers, go for it. They are about even performance-wise.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebonclaw
Trust me, you don't want to argue with chinese.
Old 11-05-2004, 01:28 PM   #9
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat

Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
go for the cocker because A. theyre faster stock
B. theyre more accurate
C. theyre more reliable (if u get a little bit of dirt or sumthin in the solenoid on a Busy it wont work or ull have to get a new one)
D. more ppl go "ohhh" and "ahhh" at worrbladed cockers

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:42 PM   #10
chinesebugrepel
Self proclaimed hugenaut

Quote:
Originally posted by p8nt_freak1852
B. theyre more accurate
I thought you people were extinct.

Oh well, I guess evolution is a myth.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebonclaw
Trust me, you don't want to argue with chinese.
Old 11-05-2004, 07:31 PM   #11
nirvana1234

Quote:
B. theyre more accurate
C. theyre more reliable (if u get a little bit of dirt or sumthin in the solenoid on a Busy it wont work or ull have to get a new one)
WOW...
Old 11-05-2004, 09:22 PM   #12
penguins_r_kewl
Shlumpeet

Quote:
Originally posted by nirvana1234

WOW...
Old 11-09-2004, 03:36 PM   #13
SnY pEr 98

I guess B2K w/ PDS. I agree that it is all person preference. Also, I read somewhere on the WGP forums that closed bolt isn't more accurate as open bolt. The B2k w/PDS hands-down gives you speed, and if you really need accuracy, get a new barrel and make sure your paint-to-bore match is good.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:07 PM   #14
stunner

Well I heard that the 05 superstock is going to have w2 on it, black magic reg, stock deleron bolt, and some more stuff. in my experince from cockers they break often there are several moving parts while your shoting, if you dont have a godd paint to barrel match the balls roll out of the barrel, and timein the gun is a pain in the ***.

The bushy on the other hand is light, simple, easy to maintane, $139 cheaper. It has so many new things what can be wrong with that gun. I know that in older types the bushmasters were unreilable and some what like a spyder {GET 1 good one for every 5}
If they were laying side by side i would definately go with the B2k5 over the 05 Superstock

But niether of these guns are out so why listen to me.
Old 01-28-2005, 09:30 PM   #15
Everlight389

Several quick things:

1. Timing is actually rather easy, if taken the time to learn.

2. Bushmasters require just as much matienence as any autococker, possibly more.

You are right about the weights, the bushy (2k5) is most likely somewhat lighter.

3. One in five work? How could a company exist if that were true? Thats right, they don't (or they're OGI). There are 250+ BKO reviews and easily 97% of the guns work, and the other 2% were mistreated and rated lowly, and the other 1% were defective and the owner didn't bother to go through with the warranty. b2k models actually fare better with reviews than any other mid-range electro.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:25 PM   #16
JulioA

I see your dilemna, how much do you have to spend cuz I have a real good cocker thats fast, its not heavy, and its accurate, and I can be very leaniant on prices.
Old 06-18-2005, 04:42 AM   #17
chris220
Rockin the cocker

dont hijack the thread dude, its not cool.

I'd go with the B2K4. Less moving parts, more reliable out of the box, and i have a grudge against the worr2, it feels horrid IMO

Current Setup:
2004 System X Evoloution type X Cocker
Chrome E2
Rex Dialer Kit
Besales .44 ram w/ QEVs
Dart Bolt
88/4500 Crossfire
Empire ReLoader B
Old 06-18-2005, 07:28 AM   #18
A-5best
Virtů

Send a message via AIM to A-5best
Quote:
B. theyre more accurate
A) not true
B)god how amny times do i have to hear that youre wromg
C)okay but what about cockers ahving to be timed hmmmm oh yeah and cockers are so easy to figure out and work on and all that right. A bushy has one of teh simplist and most reliable designs on the market.
D) oh please grow up.
This one with the thin skinWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW_WWWWWWWWWWWOr a rational man?
Who should learn to laugh at himself
At himself
Old 06-18-2005, 09:53 AM   #19
lawnboi

Right now you can get a b2k PDS for 300 bux, And a superstock autococker for i think it is like 5 or 6 hundred. Whell if you get a b2k you can get a better barrel, reg, valve, and maby board for just as much as the cocker is stock.
Bushys are real easy to maintain i got one and all you have to do is clean the bolt, and every few cases lube the ram.
Other than money its all preference.
Old 06-18-2005, 09:56 AM   #20
Everlight389

And I'd get the b2k4 w/ a chaos board over a superstock. ICD's wiring sucks, but the operation is better on a b2k than it is for an autococker. If you really want an autococker, get a used E2 orracle or something for about $500, its better than the superstock cause of the nicer frame.

But yeah, this is old, and preference, so there's no need for more opinions to come flying in.
Closed Thread