pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Smart Parts > Impulse

Old 11-25-2004, 09:47 PM   #1
toothpastedog

Send a message via AIM to toothpastedog Send a message via Yahoo to toothpastedog
Post Official Bushmaster vs. Impulse

PART I: The Basics

Key Strengths and Weaknesses out of the Box (NO UPGRADES):

Bushmaster (B2K4, or pretty much any earlier model):
-Lighter than an impulse
-Less maintenance than an impulse
-Better Delrin bolt than an impulse
-Better trigger than an impulse
-Smaller than an impulse
-No FSDO problems
-Same efficiency as an impulse
-No rapid fire drop off
-Terrible Reg
-Terrible barrel
-Sensitive LPR (to dirt, etc)
-Harder to completely disassemble
-Slightly less upgrades than an impulse
-Slightly harder to get upgrades than an impulse
-Wiring harness
-Smaller fan base, and much fewer Bushmaster techs
-Slower physical bps time
-Better stock board (not capped at 13.7bps)

Impulse (any ďVision readyĒ model-basically an impulse since mid 2002-2006):
-About 0.75lbs heavier than stock Bushmaster
-A little boxier than a Bushmaster
-No milling
-Much more maintenance required
-Much easier to completely take apart and clean the gun
-Much more user friendly
-More techs, bigger fan base
-Same efficiency as a Bushmaster
-A bolt that does really need to be upgraded
-If not kept clean, FSDO can be an issue
-Much much better inline Reg
-Much better barrel
-Better, more user friendly board/micro switch/batter/solenoid connections
-Very easy to fine upgrades for
-100ís of upgrades for the Impulse
-Can physically shoot faster
-Terrible stock board (capped at 13.7bps)
-Terrible stock trigger

Bushmaster with PDS:
-All same as above Bushmaster
-Paint Detection System=virtually no chopping (works much better than vision)
-Less expensive than an Impulse (depends where you get them) and less expensive than an Impulse with Vision

Impulse with Vision:
-Same as above Impulse
-Vision system (will not work quite as well at preventing chops as the Bushmaster PDS system; not because the PDS system uses break beam eyes, but because the Vision system is poorly programmed/designed and can actually allow chops; Vision is possibly the worst anti-chop device in the world)
-More expensive than Bushmaster with PDS

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
Here are some comments made by satisfied questioners:
"im glad to know there are real helpful people in these forums as yourself, i give my thanks." IMPULSE2ME
"You know some much about impys i'm starting to think that u are an impy!"-VwBillabongwV
"Ok, thats it... I cant take it any longer. How do you do it toothpastedog!?!? Do you have the Impulse manual tatooed to your chest..."-SPPaintball
"Holy Crap i just learned alot right there, i feel 30% smarter."-master_chadwick
"That's like asking the Pope if he knows who God is. TPD knows everything, including the meaning of life, which he will not share with us because our simple minds couldn't comprehend it." -nos911
"Yes, Toothpastedog is the official Impulse gangster (tm)" -Mai Thai man (SuperBeaner)
"I care, Mike....(dramatic pause)....i care..."-Master_Chadwick
"lol wow mike u really are a G...hahhahhahhahhahhaha
what a pimp " -wanabe TOSA
"We dont have to post to do our job, especially with people like TPD around." -wolverine
toothpastedog, come to Canada right now.-MBPG
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting

Last edited by toothpastedog : 11-25-2004 at 09:57 PM.
toothpastedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 09:48 PM   #2
toothpastedog

Send a message via AIM to toothpastedog Send a message via Yahoo to toothpastedog
PART II: The Low Downs

The low down on Vision VS PDS:
ICDís PDS system is overall better than Smart Partís Vision system, but it is not perfect. Like the Ebladeís eye system, and most others for that matter, it uses a delay with the anti-chop eye system. That means that once a ball isnít detected when some one pulls the trigger, the gunís firing will be delayed for a certain amount of time. Then, after the delay time runs out, whether a ball is ready to be fired or not, the gun will fire. Now this is a better system than Vision, but like I said, it isnít perfect and can allow the occasional chop. The thing with Vision is this: letís say there isnít a ball in the breach when some one pulls the trigger, here is what happens:
-The gun doesnít fire until it recognizes that a paintball is in the breach
-Once the system determines there is a ball in the breach, it will allow the gun to be fired.

Visionís Drawback, Expanded:
The problem with that is that once Vision ďseesĒ (always wanted to do that ) a ball in the breach, it stops looking and even if the ball bounces out of the breach or something, it will still let the gun fire. The Vision system also is a lot more sensitive to dirt, paint, etc than PDS and will not be able to ďseeĒ certain colors or paint; where as PDS can see all colors. PDS is a much better system than Vision.

Low Down on Both Gunís Internals:
Stock, the Bushmaster has better internals than an Impulse. That is for only one reason though: all Bushmasters come with Delrin bolts. Delrin bolts will not chew up the inside of the gun like metal bolts will (like the stock Impulse bolt), but it also does not and should not be lubricated. To learn more about Delrin bolts go here: http://pbreview.com/forums/showthrea...hreadid=219447 The Impulseís air passages werenít planned out as well as the Bushmasterís. This means that you will need to buy a tapeworm or gp valve, at the very least, if you want to get your Impulse firing over 13.7bps. Other than that, both guns have fine valves, fine rams, fine hammers, and fine bolt pins. There isnít anything special about one over the other in this area. There actually is one difference I should mention though; since an Impulse has a bigger valve cavity, it can actually shoot paint faster than most Bushmasters. Even though this doesnít really mean anything, because no one can shoot more than like 26bps, it is something to consider. Most people would seem to rather have a gun that can shoot 40bps than a gun that can shoot 30bps.

The Low Down on the Electronics:
Well, I already talked about the eye system, but there is still more to be said about the gunís electronics. Hands down, and no one can argue about this, the Bushmasterís board is way better than the Impulseís. Why? Well, the Impulseís board is capped at 13.7 bps, while the Bushmasterís is capped much higher. The Impulseís board (and all other boards made for it) are much more user friendly than the Bushmaster, especially because they donít use a wiring harness to connect the board:solenoid:battery:micro switch.

The Low Down on, well, Everything Else:
Well, and no one can argue here either, the Impulse has a much better stock barrel and stock Reg than the Bushmaster. I have never come across a stock Bushmasterís inline Reg that worked half decently. Same goes for the barrel, although the Impulseís stock progressive isnít much better than the Bushmasterís. One thing the Bushmaster definitely has going for it is its trigger, which is way more adjustable and way nicer than the stock Impulseís, which isnít adjustable at all and is worse than an E-Spyderís. The Bushmaster is also a much smaller gun than is consequentially a lot lighter too.

Note About Upgrades and Problems/Installations:
Smart Parts have many more Impulse Technicians than ICD has for their Bushmaster. This is because ICD is a much smaller company, and are, to some degree, still reeling from SPís law suit (even though I imagine they are happier now that WDP ďbeatĒ SPís most recent law suit). This means that if you ever have a problem with your Impulse, or need something installed, chances are a shop near you, or at least in your state will have an Impulse Tech. Not so with Bushmaster Techs. Also, since SP is a bigger company and advertises more, more people buy Impulses than Bushmasters. This means that you have a more people like you who will help you with any problems if you buy an Impulse-that is not to say you wonít if you buy a Bushmaster, but your will definitely have less. Also, even though there are tons of upgrades for the Bushmaster, you can upgrade literally every single part of the Impulse, from the solenoid to all stainless steal screws to a wide array of anti-double ball systems. Again, since SP is a bigger company, they have more stores selling upgrades for the Impulse, which means it will be easier for you to fine parts for it than the Bushmaster.

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
"im glad to know there are real helpful people in these forums as yourself, i give my thanks." IMPULSE2ME
"You know some much about impys i'm starting to think that u are an impy!"-VwBillabongwV
"Ok, thats it... I cant take it any longer. How do you do it toothpastedog!?!? Do you have the Impulse manual tatooed to your chest..."-SPPaintball
"Holy Crap i just learned alot right there, i feel 30% smarter."-master_chadwick
"That's like asking the Pope if he knows who God is. TPD knows everything, including the meaning of life, which he will not share with us because our simple minds couldn't comprehend it." -nos911
"Yes, Toothpastedog is the official Impulse gangster (tm)" -Mai Thai man (SuperBeaner)
"We dont have to post to do our job, especially with people like TPD around." -wolverine
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting
Old 11-25-2004, 09:49 PM   #3
toothpastedog

Part III: Price

The Price is Important Too:

Price:
Stock Bushmaster: $400
Stock Bushmaster w/ PDS: $500
Stock Impulse: $400-450
Stock Impulse with Vision: $530-560

Notes on Price:
Now, what is you were to upgrade the Impulse and the Bushmaster? Well, if you upgraded both an Impulse and a Bushmaster with all the best parts for each gun, the Impulse would come out on top. Does that really mean anything? No, not really, because the Bushmaster would still be smaller/lighter, and it would still be able to shoot about 26bps and get the same effiency as an Impulse. Then again, most would have that 40bps gunÖ

Nessisary Upgrades:

Bushmaster:
-New Inline Reg ($60-120)
-New Barrel ($45-250)
Bushmaster Total:
-W/O PDS, $505-770
-W/ PDS, $605-870

Impulse:
-New Trigger ($30)
-Tapeworm or GP Valve ($20-30)
-Delrin Bolt ($30)
Impulse Total:
-W/O Vision, $480-540
-W/ Vision, $600-700

True Tournament Ready Upgrades:

Bushmaster:
-Same as above
-New LPR Kit ($60-90)
-New Board ($80-160)
Bushmaster Total:
-W/O PDS, $645-1020
-W/ PDS, $745-1120

Impulse
-Same as above
-WAS Board ($150)
-Silk Shot Ram ($30)
-New Barrel ($45-250)
Impulse Total:
-Stock (it would be pointless to buy Vision then buy a WAS board than has its own flawless eye system), $705-970

Notes:
Basically, this is what I think: if you donít have much money now, and donít want to spend much/any in the future on upgrades, buy a Bushmaster. If you, at the very least, are willing to dish out about $270 in the future for upgrades, get the Impulse; you will get a slightly faster gun.

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting
Old 11-25-2004, 09:50 PM   #4
toothpastedog

Part IV: Qoutes

Notes from a very productive Impulse vs B2K4 Thread (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...pagen umber=1):

Quote:
Originally posted by lotus_esprit5

Or you can spend $30 less and get a Bushy with PDS (Rat jr doesnt have an eye), a blade trigger (stock, same as aftermarket imp ones), a delrin bolt (also stock, same as Voodoo bolt except open face), an LPR (so it doesnt need a Tapeworm), and a low-rise. And in any color you want for no extra cost, plus some sweet milling.

Sorry I know he already made a decision but I had to get that in there .

ICD stock regs are decent. They've come a long way, but still have a little ways to go. The LPR's are average, the 03 inlines are just kinda ok, and the 04 inlines are actually pretty good.

beatmanias, have you had any problems with your Blind Bolt breaking? I have one on my Bushy and it works great, but tons of other ppl have had their Bushy blind bolts break, the tip comes off. Have you guys had this problem?
Quote:
Originally posted by toothpastedog
just to put in my 2 cents...

buy any bushmaster if you want a great overal gun from the start and don't want to deal with upgrading it much or doing anything huge to it.

buy an impulse, any, perferably stock, if you want a gun that won't perform quite as well out of the box, but with a couple 100$ (270$ about) put into it, a gun that will perform better than any bushmaster.
Quote:

toothpastedog, I can see how many ppl think that. Companies that make Bushy parts arent quite as well-known in the non-ICD community as companies that make Imp parts are in the non-SP community. Check out my post in the "BKO vs Impulse" thread. You will see that you can upgrade just about every part on a Bushy and the vast majority of those parts are very well made and well priced. Valves are about $35, bolts are $28-$40 (and only needed to cure blowback), 15* ASA is $30, Chaos Board is $78, etc. I know I'm kinda fighting an uphill battle here, but I'm trying to dispel some of the bad rumors about Bushies.
Quote:
don't tell me how you see why people think what they think. i wouldn't have said what i said if i didn't already know what part were avalible for bushmasters and how much they improved performance and also (sorry for the and's) how much they cost. yes, bushmasters have a lot of great upgrades, the macdev replacement lpr kit does wonders for all non b2k4 impulses, not to mention aka's tornado valve also works amazingly. yes, most bushmaster parts are cheaper. when you upgrade a bushmaster the bushmaster's performance level doesn't get much better; why? well, because icd did a better gun designing the bushmaster from the out of the box performance perspective than sp did with the impulse. the impulse has to be upgraded to become a really good gun that justifies how much it costs, even if it isn't that much. i highly doubt that sp actually planned or though this out before hand, but if you were to replace every part on the impulse with the best quality part you could, and do the same with a bushmaster (no custom home made mods, just comercially avalible parts/mods), the impulse out perform the bushmaster. then again, at the level they would be at then, it wouldn't matter. when you spend that 150$ on your was board for your impulse, you will imidaitely see amazing results with just that one upgrade; when you upgrade you bushmaster with a Techpro board, you will see an increase in performance, but it won't be as great as that of the impulse when paired with a was board. there is also the fact that the impulse does cost less stock than a bushmaster, but then again, a stock pds bushmaster costs less stock than a stock impulse with vision or was. i should just finish by saying, out of the box, the bushmaster will kick the impulse's butt, but if someone were to put a lot of money into both guns, the impulse would, while not kicking its butt, out perform the bushmaster.

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting

Last edited by toothpastedog : 11-26-2004 at 07:39 AM.
Old 11-25-2004, 09:52 PM   #5
toothpastedog

Part IV: Qoutes (continued)

Quote:
hmm....actually, that does kinda make sense the way you put it, with the B2K4 being better out of the box but the Imp having higher upgrade potential. I've heard that before, but I'm actually kinda starting to see some reasons behind that argument now. Not saying I agree, but I am starting to see where you are coming from.

Dont worry BTW, I'm not talking about any homemade mods here, just commercially available ones.

One thing I dont get though, is WAS. Everyone says its awesome, and I agree it is fast, but how is it better than Chaos? I do think WAS is slightly better than Techpro. The Techpro is fast, but I would say WAS is better cause it has more settings and stuff. But what about Chaos? it has everything WAS has. they both have around 1 million trigger reads per second, both have dwell and debounce settings, both have trigger and link cable programmability, both have different eye settings, and on top of that the Chaos has multiple firing modes (I know they're useless, but still kinda cool, and its more board for your money), and preset modes. I have shot WAS-equipped Imps and Timmies and they were fast, but no better than Chaos. For a more direct comparison, I have used a Venom Bushmaster outfitted with a Timmy WAS system, and it felt exactly the same as my Chaos'd B2K3. Needless to say WAS and Chaos are both fast (I am not trying to downplay the speed that WAS gives you) but from what I have seen the Chaos is just as good and costs less because it comes with just the board. So why is it that WAS is supposedly faster?
Quote:
the Techpro board is a truely amazing board. the thing about the was board is its "eye logic". while i am more inclined to just buy a morlock kit and custom install it myself-more fun for me -the was board actually times your gun for you (as far as you shot delay is concerned, which every board has-to set a cap-but it doesn't change the dwell, because if it did, it would be tourny legal) so that, depending on how light your internals are, your gun can cycle faster. the was board's ball sensor setup is also amazing, it will let the gun shoot when there is a ball in the breach, but it won't when there isn't a ball in there... period. eblade, impulses with vision, and pds setups do not do this, they either have a delay, or they will let the gun shoot even if the ball some how jumps out of the breach.
Quote:
I see. changing your dwell during a tourny would be illegal right? So WAS times your gun without changing the dwell. Now I kinda see where the whole craze about brass hammers and lighter internals came from. but it seems to me that the lighter internals and self-timing thing wouldnt really have an effect on performance unless you were shooting at like 30bps. Because normally, can't an Imp mechanically cycle fast enough that the board will not miss any trigger pulls as long as it is not cycling near its mechanical maximum ROF? does that make sense?

As for the Morlock, that thing does look fun to install. I like tinkering. But I heard they get crazy bounce, even if they are fast. They dont have debounce settings, do they?

With break-beam, if it sees a ball there, it shoots, if not, then it doesnt. This sounds awfully similar to WAS. If you pulled the trigger on a Bushy, and the ball "jumped", then that ball would have to jump really damn fast before the bolt hit it. I mean, we're talking like milliseconds between pulling the trigger and the bolt hitting the ball, right? is there enough time for the ball to "bounce" in the time between the eye "seeing" it and the bolt hitting it? Besides, the Techpro and Chaos have double-check settings, where it reads the eye twice per shot, so that if the ball did move after the first eye reading, then the second eye reading would catch it, and the gun either wouldnt shoot or would delay (this is also dictated by user-controlled settings)
Quote:

well, an impulse can cycle up to 30bps in reality, and some one just needs to test it past 30, but imo, it can be done. oh baby, it the morlock fun to install or what? yes, they get really nasty bounce, but only if you set the maximum shot per second delay to let it have like 10000 shots per second... if you just keep it down to 20-40bps delay you won't get any bounce... as well as if you install a micro switch properly.

correct me if i am wrong, but doesn't the pds on bushies, use a delay, like eblades, if there isn't a ball in the breach? well, as far as the delay is concerned, unlike most board breach sensor soft ware, that in the was board will not let the gun fire unless a ball is consistantly in the breach... period. on impulse with vision, if a ball is detected, and then removed-even if the ball is removed 5 minutes after it is detected, and then some one trys to fire the gun w/o the ball in the breach, even if they try to fire it 10 minutes after they took the ball out, it will fire. once it see's the ball, that is it, it never "checks" for it again like the Techpro board... so in reality, the vision system, well, kinda sucks... but then again, i am not one for a system that uses a delay either. as far as the double check settings are concerned, i also think they are great, but still nothing beats the system where if the ball isn't consistantly in the breach the gun doesn't fire....

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting
Old 11-25-2004, 09:53 PM   #6
toothpastedog

Part IV: Qoutes (continued)

Quote:
Originally posted by OSUARCHITECT
So with the w.a.s. system if I dropped a ball in the breach and then the ball rolled out it wouldn't fire? I guess I'm confused about what you mean by consistently?
Quote:
Originally posted by ikey
what he means is like, with SP vision, you can put a ball in, and then quickly take it out and fire the gun and the gun will shoot. also, if u are running, and the paintball is bobbling around in the breach, the gun may fire when the paintball is not in the correct place and be chopped by the bolt. with WAS, nomatter what, the gun will not fire unless paintball is fully laoded and positioned correctly in the breach.
Quote:

Well IMO it wont (sorry TPD!). They do work basically the same way though. It kinda depends on the available upgrades for each. When fully upgraded completely to the max, they'll be very even in just about everything, except the Imp will be a touch heavier unless you lop off the back end (but that doesnt count since we are only talking about production mods and parts). I'd say fully upgraded, the valves, LPR's, inlines, bolts, boards, triggers, rams, pretty much everything will be pretty even. And I'm kinda starting to accept that maybe, MAYBE, with WAS, reflective eyes can be as reliable as break-beam ( ahhhhhh I cant believe I said it!)
Quote:
that's okay, i'll let it slide

OSUARCHITECT: you don't need the equalink, but it probably will help when was makes some sick code for the board, buy it when that code comes out, you don't need it now.

greenshoes3: there is no quick answer, this is the only answer i, or any other person can give you without starting an argument, which gun fits you best? an impulse is simpler to upgrade, and with a bit of money (around 270$) can be made to shoot just as fast/well/consistantly/etc as virtually any gun out there. bushmasters are more expensive out of the box, but also work much better. you don't need to upgrade the bushmaster as much, but in the end, the impulse will, for most, be easier to clean, shoot faster, and be easier to upgrade and take care of overal because there are more parts easily avalible for them. do you want a really nice gun out of the box, or a gun you will need to work on to be really nice, maybe even nicer than nice

again; buy a bushmaster if you want a very good gun you won't need to do anything to to be great, or buy an impulse if you don't mind upgrading it so it can be nicer than great...
Quote:
Originally posted by [Infusion]BigC
Terribly sorry, I know this is old, but Bushies are $409 w/o PDS and $495 w/ PDS. So Bushies are cheaper than an Imp out of the box.

So, seeing as too they can both be upgraded perform exactly the same w/ the imp being a bit heavier and considerably more expensive, wouldn't the Bushy be the better choice?

One again, sorry for bringing back this thread but I was just linked to it and this really bugged me about how it ended.
Quote:
no, this thread is good, it only makes it better if people start bringing it up once and a while.

yeh, now bushies are cheaper out off the box. basically w/o restating has already be said, i will put it this way; i have this impulse, and have had it for 3 years. i have about 300$ on it. i have still yet to see a b2k4, or any in house bushmaster shoot faster, smoother, and get more shots/tank with it. i have seen about 90-120 bushmasters since then, about 60 of them heavily upgraded with chaos boards, new lpr, new inline reg, new barrel, new bolt, etc...
There are so many things to consider when you try to say which gun is better. I do not think that you can flat out say that the Bushmaster is better than the Impulse, or visa versa. The only way to make a judgement, like with Ethics, is to weigh all the different parts of the equalition, like and then make your decision. This thread is here to help you make that decision. Good luck!

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting
Old 11-26-2004, 05:03 PM   #7
pEnNyWiSdOm225

Send a message via Yahoo to pEnNyWiSdOm225
Great Work TPD!

Always have something new to teach us.

If you have any comments regarding this thread, please PM TPD

Edit, I have talked to TPD and have decided to keep this thread open to comments, but I am warning you now, if this turns into a fight over which is better, I will delete all posts and close it up again.

Last edited by pEnNyWiSdOm225 : 12-04-2004 at 05:37 AM.
pEnNyWiSdOm225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 07:19 PM   #8
TheUsualSuspect
I'm alowed to be biased

Great work TPD! A question regarding the AI-pulse on "wholesalers" They run at $500 (w/o vision) Now if you were to put on an LPR system (80$) and WAS board ($150) that would only bring you up to around $730 dollars. So my point being you can get private label impulses running at their prime and competing with fully upgraded bushmasters for even less then you describe.

If you can think of any more upgrades, other then the trigger frame PLEASE add because I want to know.
Yellow to green fade
Freak (with inserts soon to come)
Halo B "smoke"
Center flag Dynaflow HPA 68/45 Mounted adjustable bottle with CP rail drop.
Smart Parts red bottle cover (My gun is now RASTA! Ha!)
"Q-lock" feed neck.
*SOON TO COME*
Crossed off: 4 item(s)
-WAS board
-CP reg
-RIP valve
-Silk shot

(Insert Random statistics here)
Braided hoses piss me off.
TheUsualSuspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 08:09 AM   #9
toothpastedog

for the AI, other than the ones you mentioned: Silk Shot ram, RIP valve, Ti bolt pin.

What abuot the Rat LTD?

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting
Old 12-09-2004, 04:17 PM   #10
c89nnamppit

Ive read most of the threads in the ultimate sticky, and i remember one called "IS VISION NEEDED".

"Due to Popular belief, Vision does not effect how fast your gun shoots. Heres what Boards shoot what speed, All Blue Light Cricket boards made before March of 03, shoot 13.7 Balls per second at the max, regardless of whether they have vision or not. All boards made after march of 03 are maxed out at 20 Balls per second. Once again, vision has no effect on this."

so one of you is wrong. you were saying that visions are capped at 13.7 right?

Black to Red Octane Shocker
16'' SP AA barrel
Halo
68/4500 PMI composite wrap
CP Short Reg
High Efficiency Bolt
Q lock feed neck
Aftermarket Rollerbearing trigger

"when I'm holding my gun, I feel this strange surge of power, like how God must feel when he's holding a gun"
c89nnamppit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 05:26 PM   #11
Hyperballin
THE DOWN COAST BALLER

Send a message via AIM to Hyperballin
Nice Tpd, your STILL the man. Havent been on here in a while.... Keep up the good work, oh and u forgot somethin. IMPS ARE BETTER!!!!!!!!! LOL

HAL0 2 IS THE STUFF!
IF you play x box live hit me up my name is
Bluewango 35 legit foo! or Greg Hastings Max'd
Hyperballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 05:38 PM   #12
toothpastedog

Quote:
Originally posted by c89nnamppit
Ive read most of the threads in the ultimate sticky, and i remember one called "IS VISION NEEDED".

"Due to Popular belief, Vision does not effect how fast your gun shoots. Heres what Boards shoot what speed, All Blue Light Cricket boards made before March of 03, shoot 13.7 Balls per second at the max, regardless of whether they have vision or not. All boards made after march of 03 are maxed out at 20 Balls per second. Once again, vision has no effect on this."

so one of you is wrong. you were saying that visions are capped at 13.7 right?
i don't think i ever said vision was capped at 13.7 bps, and if i ever did, i meant that in non-vision mode, it's capped at 13.7bps.

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting
Old 12-10-2004, 09:52 PM   #13
G_unit_gangsta

good job tpd! U know ur stuff... holy crap...
G_unit_gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 11:26 AM   #14
TheUsualSuspect
I'm alowed to be biased

Old but just saw the Rat Ltd and had to comment that those would be even cheaper to get running at their prime with the LPR they include and you can even add WAS board making them an awsome bargain.
Yellow to green fade
Freak (with inserts soon to come)
Halo B "smoke"
Center flag Dynaflow HPA 68/45 Mounted adjustable bottle with CP rail drop.
Smart Parts red bottle cover (My gun is now RASTA! Ha!)
"Q-lock" feed neck.
*SOON TO COME*
Crossed off: 4 item(s)
-WAS board
-CP reg
-RIP valve
-Silk shot

(Insert Random statistics here)
Braided hoses piss me off.
TheUsualSuspect is offline   Reply With Quote