pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Smart Parts > Impulse

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 07:47 PM   #1
toothpastedog

Send a message via AIM to toothpastedog Send a message via Yahoo to toothpastedog
Post CS-Designs Board Info

Eye Improvements:
The CS-Designs board is really GREAT. It is actualy has a better "eye" and eyelogic the the SP eye/logic. Ever use a SP eye with the PMI black and silver paint? If you have you know its one of the paint that you normaly have to turn the eye Off to shoot-- I have yet to find a paint that the CS eye dosn't reconize or "learn" (there is actuly some sort of error correcting logic in the software that "adjusts" the eye on the fly).

Ramping Mode:
In addition to a better then adverage eye, it also has a switch that can turn on or off a selectable "ramping" mode. If you pull the trigger at about 10/sec for about 3 pulls, it jumps the Rate of fire up to about 13.5, keep pulling at 10 and it jumps to 15, keep pulling and it jumps to 19.

Almost anyone can very quickly get to the point that they can shoot 19+ ball a sec with this board!

Setup:
It is a daughter board. It plugs into the any NON VISION board like a solenoid. It comes with the screws and spacers to mount it in the vision daugherboard spot. It comes with an EYE that monts in the normal SP vision slot It also comes with a battery adapter which allows one set of power wires to the main board and one set to the daughter board.

They sell for $59.95, but due to demand, they are very hard to get right now. Expect up to a month to get one. Call EPBO for more info or visit their website @ www.e-paintballoutlet.com

Conclusion:
They aren't really better than a WAS board, but they definitely are just as good. One might call them the poor-man's WAS board. They are a great alternative for only 60$ though. Once EPBO can start selling them in bulk again, and if you don't already have WAS, or have a stock board or a Vision board, it would be a great board to pick up.

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
Here are some comments made by satisfied questioners:
"im glad to know there are real helpful people in these forums as yourself, i give my thanks." IMPULSE2ME
"You know some much about impys i'm starting to think that u are an impy!"-VwBillabongwV
"Ok, thats it... I cant take it any longer. How do you do it toothpastedog!?!? Do you have the Impulse manual tatooed to your chest..."-SPPaintball
"Holy Crap i just learned alot right there, i feel 30% smarter."-master_chadwick
"That's like asking the Pope if he knows who God is. TPD knows everything, including the meaning of life, which he will not share with us because our simple minds couldn't comprehend it." -nos911
"Yes, Toothpastedog is the official Impulse gangster (tm)" -Mai Thai man (SuperBeaner)
"I care, Mike....(dramatic pause)....i care..."-Master_Chadwick
"lol wow mike u really are a G...hahhahhahhahhahhaha
what a pimp " -wanabe TOSA
"We dont have to post to do our job, especially with people like TPD around." -wolverine
toothpastedog, come to Canada right now.-MBPG
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting
Old 01-23-2005, 09:31 PM   #2
CoolT

Stickied, if you have any other info that you think deserves to be added, please PM me or TPD. Closed to keep clutter to a minimum.