Just got a Strange Ion Body yesterday at the PSP Chicago Open.
- It does make the marker a little heavier. But not enough for me to concern myself with.
- The rear chamber and bolt ARE removable from the back. It uses your existing rear chamber but with a new rear donut.
- It's NOT field stripable. You need to loosen (but not remove) the front two frame screws. Then remove the rear screw.
- You might want to wait for the SP Banjo QEV if you have one. The aluminum is very thick. I managed to get my QEV on using a CRAZY amount of teflon tape ... basicly made a giant teflon oring. My QEV fit perfect with no cutting on the stock body
The end result:
- It makes Bolt greasing maintenance about as easy as an Automag.
- It looks nice IMHO.
I'm off to the chicago open again, otherwise I'd do a full review. Feel free to post or link these on PBN / PBR ect till I can writeup a full review.
Main:Blu Strange Body Ion
- CP Trig - CP On/Off - 70/45 - Blu Apache - 14" .689 Evil - QEV
Woods/Loan: SP-8 BLK - Stock - 20" Front - Halo - Remote 68/3k - Lucky LBM - 360QEV
4Girlfriend/Loan: ION BLK - Sm Drop - 45/45 - Apache - 12" Prog .691 - QEV
Alt/Loan: Shocker 2k2 Blu Fade Turbo - Max 88/45 - Apache - 14" .691 AA
Loan: Full Camo'd Shocker 4x4 - 114/45 - Rev12v - 16" .689 CP
Loan/Tinker: Shocker 4x4 S/F - 68-CO2 - Warp&Rev9v - 12" .689 CP