pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Brass Eagle

Old 03-09-2002, 08:02 PM   #1
rjpbus

Send a message via AIM to rjpbus Send a message via Yahoo to rjpbus
accuray of my brass eagle blade

check my gun out is that a good accuracy??? or not???
its my first gun so i dunno what are the accuracy of a paintball???
so is that good or bad?? the targeet is the green box
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
rjpbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 08:21 PM   #2
coolcockerguy

Send a message via AIM to coolcockerguy
how far away where you. but I am guessing since it was a BE blade its not very good(not trying to bash or flame anybody but blades do have not changable plastic barrels and aren't all that accuret) but for back yard bashing it doesn't really matter. Its a lot of fun as long as everybody has stinky guns.
2k cocker, palmer micro rock, kapp FAT ram, orrical 4way, ans lp chamber, aka tornado valve, aka lightning nickel z milled bolt, ans hammer kit, kapp twisted cocking rod, kapp dz2 with on/off, nitro duck 68ci carbon fiber 3000psi preset, dye stickies, chrome dye hinge,kapp angled asa, centerflag hyperflow inline, taso front block, JT 12 2piece, kapp pull pin and plunger, 12v revy with turborev and vortex impeller, nelson lp internal springs(yellow).

***for sale stuff check out http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100465***
coolcockerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 08:28 PM   #3
rjpbus

i was approximately 15-20 feet away so its that bad??
Old 03-09-2002, 09:35 PM   #4
coolcockerguy

Send a message via AIM to coolcockerguy
yeah thats pretty bad but for backyard bashing like i said its not really a big deal.
2k cocker, palmer micro rock, kapp FAT ram, orrical 4way, ans lp chamber, aka tornado valve, aka lightning nickel z milled bolt, ans hammer kit, kapp twisted cocking rod, kapp dz2 with on/off, nitro duck 68ci carbon fiber 3000psi preset, dye stickies, chrome dye hinge,kapp angled asa, centerflag hyperflow inline, taso front block, JT 12 2piece, kapp pull pin and plunger, 12v revy with turborev and vortex impeller, nelson lp internal springs(yellow).

***for sale stuff check out http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100465***
coolcockerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 09:15 AM   #5
HaZrD Boy 00
www.Pbfreak.net

WTF, somethin must be wrong with your blade. Or maybe you dont know how to Aim yet. A blade from 20 feet away could hit the green box atleast twice and then come Very colse to it. TRy aiming next time and show us some pics ok ?
HaZrD Boy 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 02:08 PM   #6
noggins_1500
Total Ogre

The blade is probably the worst paintball gun on the market (dont mean to bash, but tell me a gun thats worse). I had a talon which is about the same crappiness and i dont think theres anything wrong with your blade, thats the way they are.
noggins_1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 02:28 PM   #7
rjpbus

okay sure ill trry again
Old 04-01-2002, 07:43 PM   #8
IromKnight
Banned

wow. thats horrible. what is that a 10' spread?

if u want my advise (i said IF cuz i dont want all u be guys callin me names ) go for a spyder or tippmann. they're much higher quality and more durable and semi-automatic(meaning u dont have to pump after each shot). even spyder's STOCK barrel could hit better than THAT at 100 FEET. time to sell that thing dude.

www.tippmann.com
www.kingmanusa.com

they might cost more but u get what u pay for if u really wanna get into paintball.

p.s. be guys this isnt a flame. u can freely choose to agree or disagree but thats for a diferent thread.

Last edited by IromKnight : 04-01-2002 at 07:50 PM.
IromKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 08:57 AM   #9
specter542
univ. of north carolina

Send a message via AIM to specter542
of coarse ur not gonna get Flatline precision w/ a $20 marker. c'mon. u get what u pay for and if a $20 Blade floats his boat then so be it.
~Co& Ca~

university of north carolina at greensboro class of 2008
specter542 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 01:00 PM   #10
daman787

Blades Rock!

dude, there must be something wrong with your gun. Are u cleaning it? That could be your answer to your accuracy probs. Plus for those people who think the blade is a bad accuracy and bad range marker, its SO accurate, i shot a rock from 50 yrds.
Plus, sometimes this thing shoots like a flatline!! (im serious) Breaking balls helps you do this. When the ball starts going down, it immideatly goes right back up! it does not do that a lot but it will.
p.s this is a good gun for begginers.

daman787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 02:05 PM   #11
specter542
univ. of north carolina

Red face

if flatlines are sooooooo inaccurate then how come so many people have em?? if they were soooo inaccurate, they wouldn't put em on cockers.
think about that buddy.
~Co& Ca~

Old 04-05-2002, 02:16 PM   #12
wwhooper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wwhooper Send a message via Yahoo to wwhooper
Cause the flatline make the ball go further... it is innacurate because it goes down, then back up. Now back on subject ppl or someone like party pooping crime dog gets mad. But you might want to look into a decent semi (Avengers are OK, but don't get a sting ray). You really can't expect great accuracy out of a plastic non-removable barrel.
wwhooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 08:06 PM   #13
rjpbus

umm guys i think this is about the accuracy of the BE blade not a flatline sh*t
Old 04-05-2002, 08:42 PM   #14
IromKnight
Banned

it depends on what ur into. if u like hitting cans in ur back yard just for fun, then a blade wouldnt be a bad choise. but if u would like to go to speedball fields and actually compete, a blade would be horrible. its horrible for serious newbs.
IromKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 09:06 PM   #15
weefek
EVE master

alright first rule of shooting with a paintball gun, you DO NOT HOLD IT AT YOUR WAIST AND "PUMP THE GREEN BOX FULL OF PAINT" LIKE IN THE MOVIES
Old 04-05-2002, 09:09 PM   #16
PolicarStudios

"its just not cool to make fun of someone elses gun because someone always has a better gun than you"

not good to brag either, cause that's what you're doing. btw, the gz looks really sweet though if i had one i'd brag too....no back to the blade...

no your accuracy is not great, but you got a working paintball marker for like 20 dollars or whatever. if you consider that some people pay 200 for a freak to improve accuracy just being able to shoot isn't bad.

btw, my the low end spyder compact is very accurate w/ a new barrel. it's the barrel that matters, not the marker (once you get to a certain point the barrel is most important---paint too round paint makes ALL the difference)....

from thirty to fifty feet i usually hit stuff within two to three inches first shot....but at 100 feet or it's not as good......i hit a window and broke it from 100 feet!! hehehe...i was aiming for it thoug but still stupid
PolicarStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 09:11 PM   #17
tourny_wannabe
Banned

nah i think gz's look really ugly lol they re just reallly good[not bragging]

i wasnt bragging before i was just making a point that cause he was making fun of his gun that i would make fun of his gun
tourny_wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 10:06 AM   #18
Mimos
Your Indigo Friend

Hey, rjpbus, hold the gun normally (Straight up and down.) and pump it, so that a round is chambered. Then tilt the gun to the side like your name is 'Loke masta G' and then aim and shoot like that. It helped me when I was playing with a blade. Try it like that, and see how the groups are then.

Why did they put a vert feed on a pump anyway? eh, must be some reason....maybe best use of space? I dunno, blades aren't that great anyhow.
Used to have a CCI VSC Phantom, a 98C with a lot of upgrades and some electro-Spider that I can't think of the model. Sold them all for heroin. Moral of the story: Do enough drugs and you can't play paintball. Sucks.

Looking at an Automag, right now though.
Mimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 10:10 AM   #19
specter542
univ. of north carolina

oh, heres for the guy who said, u never see flatlines in tourney:
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
~Co& Ca~

Old 04-06-2002, 12:13 PM   #20
daman787

dude, i love my blade. i kno its not the greatest gun, but what do you expect for $20? im dont have a lot of $$ on me. so shut up shocker u TWiB.
daman787 is offline   Reply With Quote