pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > News > Stolen Equipment

Old 07-03-2007, 06:31 PM   #21
Gen0va
Registered Member

Don Howard, how much did you pay for the Crowdbuster?

I don't understand how he, Lee, can have "no money" when customers obviously paid for the CB before any work began - I'm sure he included profit/cost when he quoted people the price.

Regardless, I feel bad for you Don - no one should wait 3 years for a product with no updates as to any progress for the product itself.
Gen0va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 06:46 PM   #22
GrimAssasin
Checkered Pecker

Send a message via AIM to GrimAssasin
can someone post a picture of a crowdbuster?
GrimAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 07:27 PM   #23
rridgeway

Send a message via AIM to rridgeway
its up on punisher's website.

http://www.punishers-customs.com/
rridgeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 07:29 PM   #24
GrimAssasin
Checkered Pecker

Send a message via AIM to GrimAssasin
ooo, sexy. that would be good even as a wallhanger
GrimAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:50 AM   #25
plushdragon

another punisher customer waiting....

I was one of the last people to send in a custom marker order to punisher.it was a merlin body to be milled for a am diadim frame.i sent lee a check for 290.00 withthe parts and then another 100.00 money order.before lee web page went poof around dec of last year i posted in sept an update on how the project was going.I got no resonce from lee i waited intill april of this month and try to email lee from 4 diffrent email accounts and was able to get lee to reply on my work email.at the time in april the work was almost done.I send lee an email back on what were to final cost for the body and anno job. as of today lee has not sent any emails back.he did reply once on the tinkes guild that it would be shipped out soon. the problem that most users like myself is lack of return emails. i can wait for a custom job as long as i know that he trying to finish it.if he could not then he should have sent it back.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #26
SemiLethal
Registration Incarnate

I don't think he will file bankruptcy. I dont know if the changes that have taken place here in florida have happened in other states, but even if they havent, here is a basic understanding of what would happen for those of you who dont know. He would meet with a lawyer, file bancruptcy, and go to court. Then he would work out a repayment plan with his unsecured creditors. He would pay a payment (Probably in the $1000-$4000 range)
every month to a trustee, who would distrubte it to his creditors. He could pay anywhere from 100% to 1% of all debts owed, as determined by the previous meetings and repayment plan. He would have the rest of his income every month to pat for food, insurance, car, all other expenses.

This seems very unlikey. My dad does bankruptcies, and usually the money left after the large payment to the trustee isnt enough to cover all expenses. Add this to the fact his income probably isnt steady, and it looks like he hasnt been holding jobs for long, bancruptcy seems very unlikely.
05' Prostock 'Cocker - Blue - EBlade
A Bunch of spyders
SemiLethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #27
20 yr old Faust
Scenario Fiend

Read Lee's post...
http://www.bunkerboyz.com/phog/showthread.php?t=6701

20 yr old Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:15 PM   #28
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

Send a message via ICQ to warfinge Send a message via AIM to warfinge Send a message via MSN to warfinge Send a message via Yahoo to warfinge
I remember that post. I saw it quoted here first though before I saw it on PHOG.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:19 PM   #29
apbrendanw
Fliegend robotertechnisch

i almost bought one of those guns once. I decided to go with something else. I am personally glad i didnt buy one because i would end up going to oregon and seeing where my gun is at. Well i dont understand where the dodge neon comes from, but i hope you get your gun. And lee seems to be quite inconsistant on his posts and promises.
Govinda 86 (9:17:31 AM): what i say on a daily basis would make the fcc cry
Tabris17 says:
Thats like putting tacs on a mouse and saying its a porcupine
Tabris17 says:
nice, raves are the only place on earth where its normal to see 20 people on a couch hugging
apbrendanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:36 AM   #30
SemiLethal
Registration Incarnate

Talked w/ my lawyer/dad again about this. He is a bankruptcy lawyer so this is his specialty. His post on phog shows bad faith, and could get his bankruptcy thrown out when he files, so dont worry about him filing.

Find out who the bankruptcy trustee for his area is, and give them a copy of that post, in a link or other form. He wont be happy. Save the exact adress, and if he changes it, go to one of the internet archive sites.

I think Dag already said this, but my dad also said that if you sent a check or money order to him in the mail for a CB, he has commited mail fraud. It was fraud unless he can prove he spent the money on materials and not personal expenses. A class action lawsuit would be the best course of action right now.
05' Prostock 'Cocker - Blue - EBlade
A Bunch of spyders

Last edited by SemiLethal : 07-07-2007 at 05:45 AM.
SemiLethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:28 AM   #31
Labrador6029

Ok. you sent him money so you know his address. there are enough people pissed with him that someone should be local enough to knock on his door with a bat. and get everyones stuff back.
Labrador6029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:48 PM   #32
NSGSplatmaster

Send a message via AIM to NSGSplatmaster
I don't think it's unreasonable if I join the bandwagon here. I've had a project pending for three years as well, nothing too too pricey, around 200 - 250 bucks if I remember. I understand one can be upset after the alleged threat on family, that is not tolerable by any stretch of the imagination. However, it's also ridiculous to nearly threaten the customer.

"If just one guy pops up somewhere they don't belong then I'm done.

This isn't a threat, this is a promise."

This bothers me.

"I've pleaded for patience to no effect. I've become a grouchy ******* when I used to be a pretty nice guy. Being a nice guy got me overloaded. I'm done asking. I've been threatened, slandered, called a thief and far worse. One individual damned me to hell for not being done yet. Kid....it's your hell...you go!"

Personally over a three year period I have not asked for an update a SINGLE TIME, via E-Mail or post. I am reassured a bit by the second "explanatory" post, but still, I think I have treated Punisher very fairly and hope that the new "shop blog" will be able to answer everyone's questions.
NSGSplatmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:57 AM   #33
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

Send a message via ICQ to warfinge Send a message via AIM to warfinge Send a message via MSN to warfinge Send a message via Yahoo to warfinge
Has anyone had success lately with Kinney or is it just a dead issue and everybody is out? THought of it this AM and got curious.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #34
El Super Beasto
Now with 3 kinds of gravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfinge View Post
Has anyone had success lately with Kinney or is it just a dead issue and everybody is out? THought of it this AM and got curious.
Totally dead now. Kinney crashed his Neon and died. J/k, people sicced their lawyers on him. Some got results. Some did not.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:24 AM   #35
warfinge
Tanned rested and ready

Well if you want to be remembered be famous or infamous. He came up in a conversation the other day and I scoured the old places and saw none of his musings. His dating profile name of "swaggering pagan" was most amusing. I guess I will have to mosy over to phog if it still exists and catch up on some threads. Thanks.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #36
jitters93
OT Overseer

Oh gosh.

Quote:
Kowz_76 says:
I'ma start callin you Mr. Papagoda, because that makes you sound like a pimp

jitters93 is offline   Reply With Quote