pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > General Paintball Talk

Old 06-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
Paintball nube

Need some expert advice :P

Hey there. So im still very new to paintballing, and im interested in getting a speed ball gun, because im getting out shot on the field with my Sierra One. Ive been looking at a few speed ball guns here and there. I know nothing about them to be honest, so i was hoping some of you guys could tell me what would be a good speed ball gun for the price. I was looking at an invert mini, and a Azodin Zenith. If there anymore you guys would recommend between the price of 150-300, that would be great, thanks!
Paintball nube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
jitters93
OT Overseer

Check out an Empire Axe..

or if you want an ego check my signature
Old 06-21-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
brickdoctor

I think the new markers by gog are worth looking into. they are the makers of the ion, seem to be a upgraded version , ask around that may be a good choice, IMO if not there are plenty of choices g-3 or g-4 mini , SLG older timmys . Just do your homework , you will find something that suits your style.
red ion pro
tipp 98 R/T
exp chamber
cp drop
brickdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
jitters93
OT Overseer

Alot of the new companies coming out or copycating old designs for beginner guns are actually pretty good. Someone at the local field had a prototype for some company.. I think zodiac or something like that. Was real nice
Old 06-22-2011, 07:47 PM   #5
brickdoctor

here is a link to gog there 2 markers are 199 and 250 lmk what you think http://gogpaintball.com/
red ion pro
tipp 98 R/T
exp chamber
cp drop
brickdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:06 PM   #6
Paintball nube

hey guys, thanks for the responses. unfortunately, i went to the paintball store and said they had a sale price on a display model for the Inspire BFG AR MP, got it for 250 dollars. So i thought what the hell, maybe ill give it a try. As always, my luck is absolutely terrible...I took it to the crono machine, it shot very lack luster for the first few shots. then had a jam in the barrel, and the eyes stopped it from shooting. So i went back to my car, took the barrel off and cleaned it. went back to the machine, fired one shot, then air started leaking from somewhere in the gun. i put it down for a while, and tried it a few hours later, and still, the same thing. what could that be, bad hose? crappy O ring?

ill be taking it back to the store for THEM to fix it, but im just curious as to what might be wrong when something like that happens. thanks!
Paintball nube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
breakfast

This is all very new to me and this really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.
breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote