pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > General Paintball Talk

Old 08-17-2003, 08:15 AM   #61
paintballer42o
These days...

Send a message via AIM to paintballer42o
Here...

www.paintballgi.com = 7

Its a pretty good site, and it has very good, and affordable prices. They raise and lower(mostly lower) prices reletivly requently. The site doesnt have very many products, but if they have what your looking for, it will be at a great price. Shipping is also fast and affordable.

www.piratepaintball.com = 9
A great site with lots of products. Fairly good prices, and shipping isnt all to bad either. Lots of great products for you to choose, shipping is fast, and if you order paintballs from here, you will know they will be safe.
josh_hill, puck_316
spyderman014, tippycustom, chadolf, dcdude, paintballer42o, chunkymonkey, p8ntmaster
Detroit Strange fan #1
InSoMnIac Member #11
PwnzorchreK
paintballer42o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 04:55 PM   #62
HKShooter

Paintballgear.com/ Paintballwizard.com

PBGEAR

Easy to navi the site.

Free shipping on orders over $100, only if ordered online
Called customer service, 2 rings and was talking to someone who answered all of my questions and even made sure that the items I wanted to order were in stock. Went back to site and ordered.

Nice email with link to check on shipping status

Great prices
Ordered Spyder E-99, DYE Invisions, N2 tank, Revy Hopper

Came on time just as promised.
Will buy there again, If not in stock will buy at PBWizard

10 All the way

PBWizard

Same as above

Ordered Spyder Imagine, 20 oz, Hoppper, etc

Came 1 day earlier than expected.

They have some great barrel and tank packages.

J&J Ceramic barrel, barrel condom, and battle swab for $39

If they dont have it then check PBGear

Also a 10 for them too
HKShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2003, 07:05 PM   #63
costaricapb
Paintball, ahhh paintball

Send a message via AIM to costaricapb
Angry Snaps Paintball

Snaps Paintball

I went to this site when PBK had a few things out of stock. At first glance the site looks very well done. It is very easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. This site has every intimidator part in stock.

I ordered an LCD Screen, Dow 55, Intimidator O-ring Kit, Ram bumbers, Black Magic cup seal and a DYE tank cover.

The next day I got an email from Jason telling me that the DYE tank cover was NOT in stock and it would get in the next monday. I told him that he should wait till monday to ship it out and if it doesnt come in to email me.

Well Monday came and No email So I thought it had arrived. It didnt. I emailed them the next day and asked what was up. he told me that the package shipped out THAT DAY!!.

I needed that package to reach my aunts that day befor she left to Costa Rica to give me the package.

I emailed them and told them that They shoudl put a call tag on the package and ship it to another adress of someone coming down to Costa Rica and they refused. So My mom cancelled it on her Credit Card and now they have to send a call tag. The thing that is really terrible was that they said they were not allowed to put a call tag on the package..

This comany is run by a bunch of kids. They have great stuff just need to workon the service..

GRADE: 4

My Gun
2003 Black Magic Autococker:

14in Dye Boomstick
Shocktech bomb 3 way
Palmers rock front regulater
Superfly bolt
Sto ram
Shocktech hammer
PMI 68cu 3000psi Tank

Email Me
costaricapb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 06:38 AM   #64
donkon

anyone got any experiences with dorospaintball.com?
donkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2003, 01:09 PM   #65
Kyle's Ghost
400 FPS-IT HURTS

Send a message via AIM to Kyle's Ghost
www.xpaintball.com

This site is great. Everything categorized where it should be.
I clicked on a topic and then everything I was looking for was there. I bought my first gun from there which was a tippmann 98 custom. I was so happy to see that it was only $110 when Dicks Sporting Goods had it for $200. Then I bought a mask from there along with a bunch of upgrades. If I had purchased all the stuff I had bought on 888[aintball where my brother bought his stuff at, it would have been $400. Everything on the site was cheap. The retail for a tippmann 98 custom was $150 at the time. Just some stores that stocked these guns were trying to make a profit. Since I already told you what I bought for myself, I will tell you what I bought for a friend for his birthday. I got him a spyder sonix,20 oz c02,mask,hopper,and 2000 paintballs. I let him raise the rest of his money so he could put what upgrades he wanted. I got a great deal from xpaintball when I did that because I got it all for $150. When I bought my gun and equip. from them my stuff arived 2 days earlier. However with the stuff I bought for my friend it arrived 1 day late.
The customer service was incredible. They understood everything and even gave me a free magazine with my order.
I love this shop. If I ever need stuff that I cannot find from my local shop and a few sites like www.countypaintball.com and www.paintballkingdom.com then I will order from X Paintball.
I Give This Site A 9 Outta 10

Could We Get A Sticky On This?

Last edited by Kyle's Ghost : 08-29-2003 at 01:11 PM.
Kyle's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2003, 10:28 PM   #66
Kraus
The Scenario Guy

888paintball.com SUCKS

1) 888paintball...good site, horrible service
2) Good Prices
3) I ordered a Dye Ultralite
4) Shipping was horrible, see 5 below
5) Here is my story with customer service:

I ordered a dye ultralite barrel that the site said was in stock. It was right before my first scenario game, and I needed it 2 weeks after I ordered it. After not receiving it for a week, I called the place, got put on hold, and then got this conversation.

Me- "I ordered a dye ultralite from you, I was wondering when it'll get to me"

Then the guy asked for my order # and so on.

Guy - "It'll get to you by tomorrow."

Next day, no package... I called back.

Me- "I called yesterday about my order, the guy said it'd be here today. Well it isn't. Can you tell me where my order is at?"

Guy- "We cancelled your order because the item was on backorder, and we've refunded your money."

Me- "The other guy told me it was in the mail?!? I need it by this weekend!"

Guy- "Sorry...*click*"

6) NEVER BUY FROM THEM
8) SCORE: 1
Kraus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 07:23 PM   #67
Homer

My 2 favorite sites are www.paintballwizard.com and www.paintballkingdom.com.

Both get a 9 from me (to score a 10 I would have to get it for free).

For Timmy parts Paintballkingdom rules all. They ship fast and they let you know if they have it ins tock or if it's backordered when you buy it.

Paintballwizard (O.K. so I'm biased) are a great group of guys who believe in Customer service and having what you want in stock. Plus other than on weekend orders, what you order is in the mail the next day, or they will let you know. No guessing games on "when will it arrive?"

Me I like this topic. Should be a sticky IMO. There are a LOT of newer players getting into this sport, and there are even more online stores. So I believe in rewarding the guys who "do it right" and helping the newer players from making the same mistakes we all did.

But that's just me. I have a dream. One day 1 out of 7 people will play paintball. That will create more new companies who are striving for perfection in Customer Service and pricing. And me I get no more headaches and get too save money. We all can dream.

PROUDLY sponsored by: Paintballwizard.com, National Paintball Supply, DYE, and Draxxus Paint

THANK YOU Boston Red Sox!

Wearing Spandex is a privelege, NOT a right.
Homer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 12:50 PM   #68
sezter2

BUMP for a great dead thread.
sezter2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 06:49 PM   #69
smegle5
Snakes N Ladders

Send a message via AIM to smegle5 Send a message via Yahoo to smegle5
www.countypaintball.com
-they have alot of hard to find parts for my not popular gun (pro/carbine)
-easobile prices, pb gear usally beats thm, but county has a bttr selection
i have order from county paintball about 2 times now, and will in the futur
i order my gun from pbgear
smegle5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 06:59 PM   #70
Leroy717
I like pudding.

Send a message via AIM to Leroy717
add www.thepaintballstore.com
Leroy717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 07:42 AM   #71
s0m37h1n9
For Serious.

Send a message via AIM to s0m37h1n9
888 Paintball (www.888paintball.com)

Layout- Navigation could be a bit better. Going through too many menus and some products are grouped in strange ways.

Prices- Prices, for the most part, are on par with other major retailers. But the price match makes it easy to match smaller stores.

Purchases- Two or three purchases so far, but the latest one will probably be my last.

Shipping- 2-3 day shipping is great, and most of the time I receive free shipping. Can't complain there.

Customer Service- Ehh... sometimes when I call I wonder if I am really talking to a human. I had to order a few accessories and most of them were cheaper at other stores, so I did the price match. The guy I was talking to assured me I would get those prices and free 2 to 3 days shipping. I also had a coupon for a free barrel condom and beanie, I was also assured that would in the shipment. I would have been better off not telling him anything. Nothing was price matched, wrong items sent, and no coupons honored.

Personal Comments- When I received my order, I looked at the reciept and realized none of the prices had been matched, in excess of $50. So I called 888 back up and they said they would refund the price difference with store credit and refund the mistaken item. So far so good. But after many phone calls and failed attempts at returning, I still sit here with no price match money and no credit for my return. But I should not worry... they all say I'll get it sometime

Score- 7 out of 10. Not failing because the other two purchases were not as bad.
s0m37h1n9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 06:02 AM   #72
chibissj
Ski Medal Bling

Send a message via ICQ to chibissj Send a message via AIM to chibissj Send a message via Yahoo to chibissj
to jaster: the link for one of the site in the first post says [url on it, you don't need it if you just type it in, it auto url's it.

www.one-stop-paintball-shop.com
1. It's a good site, allows money orders or cash. It's easy to navigate and besides having to type a lot of dash's to get one-stop-paintball-shop the site is easy to.

2. The prices here are the lowest for parts I've ever seen. Can beat most places by $5-10 depending on the part. But their markers are expensive.

3. I bought a Kapp Reflex, Pull Pin, 15* Asa, worrblade bolt, and cocking rod. I got all of it except the bolt and the cocking rod, which Gordon said he is going to send me. He's even letting me use the wrong colored bolt til the right one comes in!

4. The shipping got to my house 5 days late because it's not their fault...its' all UPS's. I had to get a hold of him through e-mail and at first he was rude but then he corrected the cost of shipping.

5. Gordon Tomlinson is the man who runs the show, by e-mailing him most problems can be resolved. He was kind of rude to me at first but maybe it's because it's the holidays and there were a lot of lost packages. After figuring out the problem he began to be nice. The bolt and cocking rod that didn't come in my package he said he'll ship me a different colored bolt and a different cocking rod, both which I can use til the right ones come in then I just send them back! Talk about good. He responds to e-mails fast so there's no need to worry about waiting.

6. Thanks Gordon for letting me use those other parts!

7. I would probably buy from there again because it would have been fast shipping and if there's a problem he'll fix it up.

8. Score - All things considered I'll give it a 8 because he is kind of rude when you first e-mail him and he defends his business to no end. But then he earned back points with the bolt thing.

I am back...for a moment
"There have been no new posts in the last 247 days to your subscribed threads."
CEO of Baby Shenanigans Inc
Friends Music, Acoustic/Alternative, very good

Feedback

If you're like Teuf and Hate me Click Here
chibissj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 12:51 AM   #73
sezter2

Keep Them coming and I have to ask why this isn't a sticky.
sezter2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 09:04 AM   #74
dethstyl
mr. self destruct

Send a message via AIM to dethstyl
What about paintballfirst.com? My friend says he likes it, anyone with a first-hand experience please post about it.
- 20 oz. CO2 w/ 32 degrees coiled remote sometimes

Don't Copy that Floppy!
Crash Different

Homestarrunner.net, it's .com!
dethstyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 10:29 PM   #75
volkswagen

anybody ever try www.hotshotpaintball.com
or
www.pbfanatics.com

??
volkswagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 10:36 AM   #76
nerdcore
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by ShortRanger
anyone know a sight where i can buy an Assault 80? (made by War Machine)
www.paintballinc.com supposedly carries them but their site has been under construction for quite some time. best place to buy is straight from the war machine site itself, which i'll be doing, once they email me back with answers to some questions i had. now on to business...

www.ontoppaintball.com ... just don't shop there. i ordered a drop on 12/23/03. i called the following week just to see when i'd get it & they said it shipped out the previous week, via USPS (the site doesn't have package tracking unless you register as a "member," which i didn't do, since i didn't know beforehand).

never got it. called again today (1/21/04) & all the guy can tell me is it was sent & he'll call me back after tracking the package. also, both times i called & gave my order #, he'd mumble something about "someone called 4 times about this order already." i've only called twice, each call nearly one month apart.

and is it just me or are xpaintball.com, pbgear.com & paintballgateway.com not working today? it's like all online pb shops are down...

and i have risen this thread from the grave!
Old 02-01-2004, 09:56 PM   #77
spyder_monkey85

anyone try paintballerz.com or shootpaint.com?
spyder_monkey85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 11:23 AM   #78
reneirwolf878

Send a message via AIM to reneirwolf878
Just sent an MO to shootpaint. They usually respond to emails quickly, but the past month they've been slow with it.

Once I get my order I'll let you know.
reneirwolf878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 12:48 AM   #79
plushdragon

re

well i ordered from action paintball online in late oct for some xmass stuff.I ordered a dye black barrel bag and a rez 2 inch wide 54 inch long belt some pods and 2 pmi pod holders.recived an email that both the belt and barrel bag was out of stock i called them up and said i could wait because they were xmass gifts.two weeks later they cancel the whole order with out a call or email.
Old 02-03-2004, 06:52 AM   #80
FireViper
Mobile Bunker

Send a message via AIM to FireViper Send a message via Yahoo to FireViper
Paintball Kingdom - 10.0 (or 9.9 if you don't like a perfect score)

I love this place if I need a part for a timmy whether its a something as complex as a board or as simple (but still essential) as a screw they have it.
1. They are the go to place for timmy parts.
2. Their prices are very reasonable.
3. They communicate very well.
4. Website is easy to navigate and properly divided with a pretty long list of guns that they carry parts for.
5. Shipping is kinda out of their hands since you pick it and UPS delivers accordingly but this is upto par.

"I have the body of a god...unfortunately it's Buddha's"

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
FireViper is offline   Reply With Quote