pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > General Paintball Talk

Old 04-05-2007, 09:21 AM   #141
BelizeanBaller

I go to www.doropaintball.com
They have fair prices, great customer service and, they always send what I ordered or ask me if something else will work in its place. I always get what I ordered in a decent amount of time.
BelizeanBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:02 AM   #142
BloodLustDE
A5 Owner! WOOT!

didn't this used to be a sticky? i've seen more threads asking these questions lately.
Gear:Camo Reaver Kneepads|Camo Emmisary Vest|Camo Switch Goggles|Crossfire 68/4500|Evil Pipe Kit (Imagine/ION)
BloodLustDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:07 PM   #143
Ebonclaw
Registered Member

The sitcky it stucky!

"Accuracy by volume is still accuracy nonetheless."
Ebonclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:11 PM   #144
jeep_brute
I Love Explosives!

I don't know but this updated and become a sticky, I wish I had found it earlier. Stupid non sticky!
jeep_brute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 10:08 AM   #145
TwoTall

paintball-discounters.com

1) Site is very easy to get around on..They have a lot of gear
2) The prices on things are very good but beware!!!
3) I paid for a Kingman MR1, JT ProShield mask, Remote line
4) Never received item!!! Company refused to give a refund! I'm having to go through my bank to get my money back.
5) They admitted they lied to me about when the item was shipped (though I never received the item anyways) Also they admitted to me that they didn't ship the item the way I paid for to save money. The refused to give me a refund even though it had already been 6 weeks since they said the item shipped.
6) Everyone makes mistakes but refusing to give me a refund for their mistakes was over the line.
7) Never...I've used PB review a lot to get reviews about gear and I just wanted to help you guys out in return.
8) 2 - they have good prices but your odds of you getting your gear is pretty low
TwoTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 06:28 PM   #146
paintballa412
computer owner

Send a message via AIM to paintballa412
Sorry if any1 posted this one already but i didnt want to go thru all of the posts. http://tippmannparts.com has a good selection of tippmann guns and upgrades at lower prices than most other sites. Id give it a 9/10 because while the prices are great, they dont have the biggest selection of barrels.
paintballa412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:07 PM   #147
woodsballer423

sakworldpaintball.com has good pics of some items

how good is zephyrpaintball.com and actioncenterpaintball.com

I'm a Christian paintballer if you are too put this in your sig.

98% of american teenagers have tried pot. if you are part of the 2% that hasnt, put this in your signature. -started in pbr by dubis07
woodsballer423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:52 PM   #148
MrMech01

Nice list. That will take some time to go through.
MrMech01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 06:29 AM   #149
redz22
Is Trading his old gun

Send a message via AIM to redz22
wat about www.ansgear.com
Diablo Wrath LTD
Diablo Wrath
redz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:44 PM   #150
rredsox92

actionvillage.com

Pros
I ordered alot from this site and they are a very good and legit site. I buy alot of paintball gear and they are set at very reasonable prices. They ship it well, nothing damaged and they send email confirmations, which makes my money feel like its going to the right place.

I just spent about 500+ dollars on gear. They have an easy maneuverable site. Very easy to find what you are looking for. This is my favorite paintball site, so is paintball-online.com

Cons
None in my experience

Overall - 9
rredsox92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #151
sheeps41

Is actionvillage legit?
sheeps41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:47 PM   #152
GT_Hawk

Ok got 2

ActionVillage

7.5/10

Ordered some items on there, prices are relay good but found a lot of stuff was not in stock such as the nipples for remote lines and egg shell 1/2, things rather common, o and ttech parts. I general good but there stock levels just seam low to me.

http://www.hustlepaintball.com/

9/10

Realy good service and quick responses to e mails, and cheapest price on a J&J elite barrels I found. I never had any issues.
GT_Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:21 PM   #153
dnk818bd
Str8 Ballin!

Thumbs down orderpaintball.com BEWARE FELLOW PLAYERS!

My uncle ordered 2 refurbed proto matixes (pm6) off this site , one for him and one for me . The advertised price was $3.99 . Everything went through fine and he was emailed his invoice. About two days later he called the place up to see when his shippment would arrive and they said they could not honor his purchase because of a glitch and the guns were $399.99 not $3.99 . Then he tells them to honor his request or he will be Contacting the Better Business Bureau , the lady on the phone tells him " go right ahead". A day later he sends them an email stating it was their fault, he has his invoice, and they should honor their price because it was THEIR mistake . They reply to him saying they would but since it is an old gun they are no longer made and are out of stock , at the bottom of the email it said "good try". When my friend ordered one for 400 bucks funny thing was is it wasnt out of stock !! My uncle emailed them one last time to see if they could come to an agreement, he said he would take two refurbed angels for the price he was getting the pm6's at and they said they only had one and his new ballance would be $417, he called his credit card company and blocked the transaction , then sent them an email stating if he was charged for something he did not authorize he would be pressing charges!

this company already has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB and because of them me and my uncle are out 2 guns!

(-10) NEVER order from them , save yourself the hassle and money/time arguing with them !!!!

Last edited by dnk818bd : 03-05-2008 at 03:25 PM.
dnk818bd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:58 PM   #154
lonestarkidd

thanks for the post man
lonestarkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:49 AM   #155
headshots

has anyone ordered from ansgear.com before?
headshots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:51 AM   #156
L3N18
Looking for Team

Send a message via AIM to L3N18 Send a message via MSN to L3N18
What happened here? how about an update to the top posting? im getting tired of waiting for e-paintball to send me the wrong **** when i order.... whats the best reviewed place out there?
L3N18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #157
OmgSpeedballhax
Huh?

Send a message via AIM to OmgSpeedballhax
Um... every single one of these sites do not sell the Techt L7v2 Bolt...cept for actionvill, but they are out of stock, where the hell am i gonna get this dam bolt while being able to order my other stuff together. :[

btw, alot of those reviewed sites are just a search engine.
Clippard QEV
Vlocity Viewloader
DXS 48/4500
TechT L7 bolt
Blue Body Kit
Virtue board
OmgSpeedballhax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:41 AM   #158
Da'dtou-di
Cataclysmic and prolific

Quote:
Originally Posted by headshots View Post
I've got exactly the same question. Any ideas about the customer service?

"A turbo works like this - exhaust gasses spin a turbine, witchcraft happens, you go faster"

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you"
Da'dtou-di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:40 PM   #159
Ghostfire
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by headshots View Post
My friend ordered from there, no problems from what I hear.

I would suggest zephyrpaintball.com, a California based company. They have a large selection and one time i ordered a bunch of stuff, a lot of it was out of stock (I was ordering 07 gear and stuff). I talked to someone through online chat support and he got me through it, and even threw in a free t shirt!

"if your getting shot in the cornhole... yer doin it wrong!" - malcontent

Last edited by Ghostfire : 03-30-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Ghostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:42 PM   #160
Da'dtou-di
Cataclysmic and prolific

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfire View Post
My friend ordered from there, no problems from what I hear.

I would suggest zephyrpaintball.com, a California based company. They have a large selection and one time i ordered a bunch of stuff, a lot of it was out of stock. I talked to someone through online chat support and he got me through it, and even threw in a free t shirt!
Thanks for the reply! I'll definately check out zephyrpaintball.com.

"A turbo works like this - exhaust gasses spin a turbine, witchcraft happens, you go faster"

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you"
Da'dtou-di is offline   Reply With Quote