pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Indian Creek Designs

Old 05-13-2003, 04:16 PM   #1
Grim_Reaper999
Super Man

Bko problems still

ok i asked you guys why the gun is leaking out of the trigger frame and you said it was over pressurized. so i did what you said put the hp to 220 and then screwed in the lp intell i heard a leak. then you said back the lp screw out 1/2-1 turn out and it would work. well i did that but my bolt does not go back and it does nothing when i try to shoot.

RUN RUN little monkey boy!

If he doesn't have a cat, buy him a cat, charge him for the gift, then steal the cat and sell it to a chinese restraunt. Then for the trouble of stealing the cat take his pants, you can always use a decent pair of pants.

Originally posted by viper93
pvc pipe w\holes = a piece of pvc pipe with holes, anything more and your canadian

Originally posted by llSmithll
yeah, take a barrel, trigger, hopper and a brick and you got yourself a shocker...
Grim_Reaper999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 04:47 PM   #2
eli68
VIRUS

Send a message via AIM to eli68
Exclamation

i just pm you
eli68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 04:52 PM   #3
eli68
VIRUS

Send a message via AIM to eli68
Exclamation

you have defeintly blown your solinod when you put the pressure up to high it will stress the internals of the solinude i would try to get it changed if it still under warnty is? is their any visible cracks?
what was you presure at whan this happend?co2 or nitro?
tell me as soon as you can
eli68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 04:58 PM   #4
Grim_Reaper999
Super Man

im using n2 and every one said that they are having this problem. its just over pressurised and it just needs to be reset. but i do not know how to set it.

If he doesn't have a cat, buy him a cat, charge him for the gift, then steal the cat and sell it to a chinese restraunt. Then for the trouble of stealing the cat take his pants, you can always use a decent pair of pants.

pvc pipe w\holes = a piece of pvc pipe with holes, anything more and your canadian

yeah, take a barrel, trigger, hopper and a brick and you got yourself a shocker...
Old 05-13-2003, 05:35 PM   #5
ayzian
maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Send a message via AIM to ayzian
Quote:
Originally posted by Grim_Reaper999
im using n2 and every one said that they are having this problem. its just over pressurised and it just needs to be reset. but i do not know how to set it.
Who's everyone? I know I had the same problem. It wasn't the regs problems. I realized that the blue microline going from the LPR to the solenoid had a hole in it. That could be your problem. When you lower the LPR to stop the leak, you might be turning the LPR off which cuts off the air supply to the solenoid. But when you do turn the LPR on, it sounds like its leaking because the air is coming out the whole. Just a suggestion, that's what was wrong with my BKO.
Old 05-13-2003, 05:37 PM   #6
Grim_Reaper999
Super Man

thanks but i think that i will just bring it to my local pro-shop.

Old 05-13-2003, 10:32 PM   #7
PJGEM
NO LUBE!!!!

I never screw in the lpr until it stops leaks then screw it out.
I do the autococker way. screw out the lpr until it stops leaking. once it stops then screw it in a turn and a half. this should bring you near teh FPS limit of 270. This way is so much easier and has little to no risk of blowing a solenoid.
sacpaintball.com
icdownersgroup.com
if your a pilipino bay area baller
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TeamAdobo/
Murder INC BKO BLACK
2k2 vert feed Autococker BLUE
PJGEM is offline   Reply With Quote