pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 05-31-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
ems
Body bagged

Smile Red Dawn scenario

Well last week when my friend said he would give me a ride out to TC paintball I never thought to ask him what was happening at the field that day.

And well we get there and it just so happened to be the first part of a four part series, and well if was the Red dawn scenario. now when I heard form the offical that there is over 150 people out there I kinda became a little enthusiastic, and then got my to my gear bag and looked to see I brought every thing but my gun( s ) so I had to borrow a sypder aggersor that was a little under powered to some of the guns out there( cockers,dm9s) and when i got on the field,the first thing that happened was that I got shot by a first strike round( I know cause there was only one guy with a T4), then as soon as me and my squad( this was a first), we took the trenches and saw a RAP4 shotgun shot most of us ten feet away...( but I got him while he was reloading)

so after that the round ended and then we had just got powned so the Americans were down a couple points 641 to 1413 so then a few of the Russians were asked to convert to the Americans. still didn't help as much as needed cause the ending score was like 1200 to infinity.

but i think if most of the guys on Americans used their protos and ego's instead of the pumps( I don't hate them), the results would have been different...

but the next game is in 3 weeks so I may wright about that one to...

ems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
Paintball Squid

Bad day when you forget your marker

I love the RAP4 Shotgun. That thing is an instrument of destruction
I invite you to visit my Paintball Lensography on Squidoo. Share your thoughts on paintball products such as Desert Eagle. All of the content is fresh non-cut and paste information. Please feel free to give a thumbs up if you like the pages you visit. Smoke Bomb Recipes are included
Paintball Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #3
ems
Body bagged

ya well i just so happen to gotten my gun back today form the shop...

nothing more scary than running form a guy with dual Tiberius 8's.. and he has first strike rounds...
ems is offline   Reply With Quote