pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 03-23-2005, 05:46 PM   #201
profpaintball

the world needs more cops like that
Old 03-26-2005, 04:10 PM   #202
nakodona

Quote:
Originally posted by Cocker_017
I used to live in CA for 15 years so I know exactly how they are about anything that shoots -- they'll probably get upset at you for having a spit wad shooter.

I know that in Riverside County you cannot shoot ANYWHERE in the county limits unless it's at a registered range.

hahaha in texas as long as we don't kill any1 er do anythin really bad they'll [the cops] will let you fly.

hell yah
nakodona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 02:15 PM   #203
wgp408

if there is an ordinance in my neighborhood i have no clue....i live in like the most packed area of the suburbs....my backyard is only like 20 by 30 or less...so i shoot all the time in my backyard and no reports yet....but me any my friends throw paintballs all over the signs in my neighbor hood any my nieghbor found one and was all pissed and then he srated smiling and told me bout stories of him in college wit classic pumps.....and tehn if anyone shoots up a house IM the one who gets balmed by all the neighbors cuz im the only one who admits to having a paintball gun
wgp408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 11:26 PM   #204
Rynoke
Syndicate Backman

Washington Law Lesson:

Section 9.41.300(2) provides that cities, towns, counties and other municipalities may enact ordinances: a) restricting the discharge of firearms in any portion of their respective jurisdiction where there is a reasonable likelihood that humans, domestic animals, or property will be jeopardized; and b) restricting the possession of firearms in any stadium or convention center, operated by a city, town, county, or other municipality, except that such restriction shall not apply to any pistol in the possession of a person licensed to do so under state law or exempt from the licensing requirement, or any showing, demonstration, or lecture involving the exhibition of firearms.

Definition of Firearm:
A gun, pistol, or any weapon from which a shot is discharged by the force of an explosive substance, as gunpowder.

Check your area...it only takes a few minutes and could save you hours in jail...

Awesome Story

Current Marker Setup
  • ICD B2K PDS
  • Bob Long Torpedo Reg
  • Crossfire 48/3000
  • Halo TSA LED Backman
  • Silver Bullet Drop Foward with On/Off, and Macroline
Rynoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 12:56 PM   #205
Bigbadfish
Frontman

ok, so I have a sort of cop story.
I live in San Diego, and we go to play at a field in Tijuana, Mexico. SO one day my friends and I all load into my truck and we head down there. Just to let you know, guns and ammo a very illegal down there. Since there is a field it is somewhat clear that markers aren't considered guns. So as we go through the border, we get sent to their vehicle insection point. The cop looks in and sees four guys in cammies and tactical style gear, looks a little anxious, and calls another cop over (I assume as backup). Then he moves to the back where our gear is. Top of the stack, my friend's brand new A5 w/flatline. He comes back to the front with his holster open and hand on his gun demanding to know what is going on....only problem is, in spanish. I know a fair amount of it, but I have no clue on how to translate "paintball". He's wigged out, I'm starting to wig out...Luckily, it all gets sorted out after I have S*** enough egg rolls. The rest of the day went well though
Boss bolt, Detonator regulator, Boss flush cocking system, Dye Sticky 3 grips, Macro line setup, High flow valve and pin, Empire barrel kit, AGD Warp Feed. t-board w/eyes (WOW!!!) Intimidator eye covers

Fear the Fish Spyder=Piranha clone

Originally posted by Shinnanagans:
You can have a $1,000 gun but you'll still have a $1 game.
Bigbadfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 08:17 PM   #206
freetheflow
theres a spoon in my ear

this has been the most succesful thread ever. over a year old

best jokes ive ever herd.
balls-hey im getting lower
voice-sucks for you
balls-if i go down your coming with me!

two fish are in a tank, one looks over and say "how the hell do i drive this thing."

MA, that sucks. and it had to have been hella embarrassing. unfortunately, some chicks dont understand that it is it sown boss and we work for him.

hes like a rogue agent. he plays by his own rules and has total disregard for all others.
freetheflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 08:18 PM   #207
To_PB,OrNottoPB
An Experienced Newb

Send a message via AIM to To_PB,OrNottoPB
AWESOME!

That is so cool! sometimes cops surprise you by being awesome like that.
New Barrel Soon
New Hopper Soon
New Mask Soon
New Tank Soon
New Barrel Cover Soon
To_PB,OrNottoPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 07:28 AM   #208
Jaster
The one and only

11 pages...no spam...and still going like the energizer bunny I love all the stories!!

Definitely check into your local PD. Here in NY, the definition is a bit different

....a shot is discharged by the force, as gunpowder, chemical, or air....

amazing how moving two words can change so much.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

--------------------------------------------------
Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 07:46 AM   #209
viks
Anti-fatassism

well this is my story....my friend live right across a police station near me...so we are playing at his field and the cops dont care so whatever...then we go to another field about 1/4 of amile away, and theres like 5 cops driving by and they dont care at all we have all of our gear out and they just slowed down looked and kept driving....not the greatest story but i was nervous that they would stop and try confiscating our stuff....wouldnt like that oh no i wouldnt
Old 05-17-2005, 07:32 PM   #210
runner31490

Send a message via AIM to runner31490
nice storys this thing has been going for ever
runner31490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 10:23 PM   #211
Defiler

These stories do not have a lot to do with paintball (well, nothing at all), but since everyone is posting cop stories, I might as well post a few too. It all started when I read about "Potato Cannons, Spud Guns, Spudzookas, etc." on the internet. About a month later, I decided to build one. I go to my local Lowes, buy the supplies, go home and make it. Well the next day I am shooting it in my backyard. At the time, I thought it was a good idea, even though it was a horrible idea. Now, these guns are loud. They sound like cannons going off and have recoil like one too. Well, I was shooting targets like a piece of wood, my fence, a shovel, the air (baddddd idea). I tried to set up a shovel about 30 feet away as a target. I did my best to aim and fired, but I missed. Instead, the potato knock a hole straight through my fence and kept rolling. Now, my neighboors must of heard it, went outside, and saw me knocking holes through my fence, so like any pissy neighboor, they call the cops. After about 30 minutes, a cop comes to my door with a giant book about fire arm rules. He tells me it is illegal and is considered a "zip gun". I could get like 10 years in jail and a $5,000 fine if I get caught again (he let me off the hook because I did not know they were illegal... or did I....). So that ended the potato gun, sadly. Now my second story is my fault for being a idiot. Everyone knows what a cap gun is, right? Well anyways, I took one, spray painted it black and took it to SCHOOL. Now I do not know what I was thinking about bringing something that looked like a gun to school. Well, as I was walking home that day, I decided to take it out and just shoot caps to pass the time. After about 10 minutes of shooting, the school bus passes me on its regular route to drop off the kids. As it goes by, I hear some kid go "that guy has a gun!". At that point I just put the gun away and tried to act casual. The bus suddenly stopped about 30 feet away, then started to drive again. I was almost to my house when the bus driver pulled up to me, opened the doors and asked me if I had a gun. Well, any sensible person would say no, real gun or not. She asked me if I went to the school down the road, so I say yeah. She then asks me if I brought it to school and I say yes. She knows she can't do anything so she just says that I was lucky I did not get caught. Well, that day was weird day, but kind of funny when I think about it.
Defiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 07:31 PM   #212
p8ntballin fool
Banned

Send a message via AIM to p8ntballin fool Send a message via Yahoo to p8ntballin fool
haha this is a great thread...ok ive got a story.

So every Friday we used to get pizza from this little company in town. Well, this guy ALWAYS delivered to us, and actually stopped by a few times to play out-law-ball with a few friends and me. He wasnt very good, but he thought he was the "shiz", so one day, a neighbor across the street sees him pulling out his highly modded 98c, which basically looks like a carbine. She calls the police and they come to our house, but only find my mom, sister, dad, and a few ladies she cuts hair for. After searching the house, he asks," Where is this 'man with a gun'?" After having a good laugh, and a few slices of pizza, the cop realizes that it was a paintball gun, and that we were playing out-law-ball. He tells my parents that this game is illegal, and is strictly enforced in our neighborhood. So my parents tell him where we were, and that we had no-clue that it was illegal in our county. The cop drives out behind the creek, but gets stuck in a mud-hole. Well, the pizza delivery guy sees him coming out through this huge clearing behind the creek, in between some private property, and state land. We all spread out around the clearing, and ration out the little bit of paint we all had. Then, out of nowhere, the cop pulls his sig and starts pointing it into the woods. Most of us start bursting out laughing, and he seems pretty cool with the idea of just a bunch of kids playing paintball. So after shootin my Prostock, my friends Karni, adn one more gun...i think it was the pizza guys 98c, he decides hes done for the day and goes back to his cruiser. When he gets back to his cruiser he somehow gets out of the mud hole and pulls up past us, then stops and asks if we need a ride back home. All-in-all, he seemed cool with us playing, but was scared ****less when he heard us moving around the sides of the clearing, like we would light his *** up, er somthing like that. Now he plays with us almost every Friday after getting off duty, and it is pretty obvious to the whole neighborhood that a cop is breaking the law. All he says is, if he gets in trouble, it all my neighbors fault for calling him the first time.
p8ntballin fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 12:31 PM   #213
Aguy43
Protector of the Space.

Send a message via AIM to Aguy43
My father (who is a cop) told me that he did a drive buy on his cop buddys with an airsoft gun (He was in his patrol car and in uniform so they didint open fire at him) It was one of those 120$ electric ones, They all jumped behind there patrol cars and took cover. I wish I was there

WEWT
Aguy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 08:10 PM   #214
mike620
WTF . . . . . .

Send a message via AIM to mike620
i know im late on this, but all i gotta say is: HELLS YES TO THAT STORY

thats pretty bad ***

Basically If you haven't noticed I am telling you to:
1. Give yourself a thumbs up
2. Insert thumb into rectum
3. Thrash thumb about madly
4. Repeat as necessary

But seriously dont try to be a smart arse. You come off sounding like a n00b.
mike620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 06:32 PM   #215
korn200492
Banned

i play outlawball, i got 2 cops called on the same day, just came took mine and my friends info incase a house or car was hit no biggy
korn200492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:55 PM   #216
Atomic_gerbil

i know im a little late on this but that was just to friggin good! You see i dont have that problem when im shooting at my fence. i live in a big naybhood and my karnis sounds like a bb gun almost. its quiet but good story man, good choice to sticky
Atomic_gerbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:04 AM   #217
KM13LYONS
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KM13LYONS
Quote:
Originally posted by Aguy43
My father (who is a cop) told me that he did a drive buy on his cop buddys with an airsoft gun (He was in his patrol car and in uniform so they didint open fire at him) It was one of those 120$ electric ones, They all jumped behind there patrol cars and took cover. I wish I was there
LOL. My dad is S.W.A.T, he took 3 guys in the Ford Expedition and they paintballed the rookie!
KM13LYONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 09:47 PM   #218
Aero277
Jack Bauer>*

Send a message via AIM to Aero277 Send a message via MSN to Aero277
My friend lives in the city limits where paintballing is illegal. Well, he invites me to spend the night and play paintball on this property that is waiting for houses to be built. His father is a cop and he was pretty cool about it. He woke up the next morning hearing my friend and I play again and he comes outside. We walk over to him and my friend hands him my brother's M98 that he let my friend borrow. His father shot it a few times and was pretty impressed.
Aero277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 06:21 PM   #219
tippmannmandan
Happy Holidays

I have a really sad story about cops and paintball. My friends Matt and Mike live in a town called Valley Springs. This town is the definition of ghetto. One gas staion/mini mart/ casio/ arcade/ bar (not kidding its called the raceway and it has been robbed 46 times to date). The entire town has 1 cop so you can do preatty much anything in this town so everything is really run down and criminals are everywhere, there fore the cop is a real bad *** when he's not drunk that is. Anyway we were in Mike's back yard picking off a squirell with his Diablo Mongoose when a cop car come screaming up. We hide and watch what he's doing. Turns out he was coming to see a report about a disturbance of the peace about 2 houses down from Mike's place. The guy goes out back because a dog was supposedly lose and attacking people. (yea it was but it was a big dog and was cool, I ride him one time for about 100yards an im 135lbs 5'9 thats how big he was) anyway the dog runs at the cop kinda growling. This apparantly spooked the cop so he thought it was justified to use lethal force. He shot the dog TWICE IN THE HEAD WITH A FRICKEN .45 MAGNUM! He just picks up its carcas and carries it the owner's house doesn't appoligies and gets in his squad car and drives off like the ******* dog killer he is.
Halo TSA Frontman, SP Firebolt, Hybrid Contract Killer Grips

PBReview feedback
PBNation feedback
tippmannmandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 08:44 PM   #220
runner31490

Send a message via AIM to runner31490
LOL!!!!!!
runner31490 is offline   Reply With Quote