pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 11-27-2005, 09:38 AM   #221
TiPpYsGaLoRe
Baппed

Send a message via AIM to TiPpYsGaLoRe Send a message via MSN to TiPpYsGaLoRe
hey...

STOP POSTING.

I can't believe this thread is still living.

Older than Jaster, I sp'ose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp98WhisperEx View Post
I'll show you a skeet launcher, baby.

Last edited by TiPpYsGaLoRe : 11-27-2005 at 09:40 AM.
TiPpYsGaLoRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 04:56 PM   #222
pouliot33
Banned

wow...

..wow...u dont see that every day...
pouliot33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 09:27 AM   #223
footballn62
Banned

Send a message via AIM to footballn62
Not really on topic of paintball at all, but it has to do with cops. My friend and I walked to my friends house after school one day and we were at the local park and they pulled an extremely loose sign out of the ground and put it back in better. Well some cop storms up in his car (and it looks like he is off duty he's not even in his cruiser) flashes his badge and yells at us. Well he thinks we are trying to steal the sign (it's 4:00 Pm.) we say we were just trying to put it back in better and he doesn't even believe us. So he calls up the cheif of police to come and they are talking to us. Well my other two friends get two hours of community service, I don't get any because I wasn't even there when they did it. Well turns out that the cop that busted us was a former deputee for my friends step-dad. He got his step-dad kicked off the force because he just didn't like him, he came up with a bunch of lies and other stuff. The reason why he didn't like him was because he made them work (the cop that busted us would stay at his mom and dad's house while he was supposed to be on patrole). Well my one friend that got the community service didn't even think about it, sent it to juvinile court they dismissed it in like 15 minutes and he went hunting the next week. And when I got my first gun I was shooting with my friend and him being so retarted is shooting like a moron and accidently hits my next door neighbors cop cruiser SUV, and his daughters car. Well he makes us wash off the cars and he doesn't give us anything (luckily first cop encounter). I have a few cop things to say but I'd rather not.
footballn62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 02:59 PM   #224
senghing27
My Spoon is Too Big

Send a message via AIM to senghing27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiPpYsGaLoRe
hey...

STOP POSTING.

I can't believe this thread is still living.

Older than Jaster, I sp'ose.
'Tis so true
CCI:OT
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 08:06 PM   #225
NcicHit

Send a message via ICQ to NcicHit Send a message via AIM to NcicHit Send a message via MSN to NcicHit
Arrow

I probably shouldn't tell this. Before I retired from the police department another officer and I would somtimes ambush each other with paintball guns. When I came to pick him up to go to work I always made sure the windows were up. I would also do a drive by on his police car once in awhile. But since he worked for me and I was the Chief I got away with it. I then couldn't do anything to him if I did it myself. It always liked to make his car look nice so a little orangepaint went a long ways.

We live in a small town of around 3,000 people and most of the police officers here and in the county like to play paintball or at least the ones that are still around.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition and we'll all stay free.

NcicHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 08:46 PM   #226
suzo aka KILLER

Send a message via AIM to suzo aka KILLER
he he he... that sounds like fun! i wanna play against you and the cops!!! that woman needs to dig the rock out of her crack and lighten the hell up. geez...

called me killer cuz i look like one when i play MY game.

^&* .suzo.KILLER.
suzo aka KILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 11:37 AM   #227
wunderman4

thats a great story man i shot in my back yard sometimes but the golfers get pissed cuzz i screw up their swings with my shocker lol
wunderman4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 05:27 PM   #228
undefinable16
YEA! i got a blue shocker

LMAO....ahahahahhaa!!

*****o6 VisioN (((O))) ShockeR o9*****
*****Crossfire 68/4500 HP*****
undefinable16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 06:15 AM   #229
t-wellz1
shut up

Send a message via MSN to t-wellz1
hahahahahahahaah lmao ahhaahahhahahhahahah hahahhah!!! nice!
ICD promaster
stock dm5, 14in ultralite
both guns eclipse oops on/off oops on/off
eclipse rail for promaster
wars come and go,
my soldiers stay eternal
t-wellz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 03:36 PM   #230
hergendavid

Send a message via AIM to hergendavid
great stories, MAN this thread is OLD (of course its stickied)
I've got no cop stories of my own, but I consider that a good thing.
hergendavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 11:09 PM   #231
SpeedballSniper
Splinter Cell

As old as this thread is, I have to comment... That is an AMAZING story. I laughed my *** off. Surprising though how a nice quiet timmy can be mistaken for an automatic weapon; you know those when you hear 'em. I've wierded my neighbors out with mine (timmy, not automatic weapons), living in the country. They've come to me asking what that really rapid noise they hear coming from my place on occasion is... good stuff.
Black '04 Empire Timmy, Redz Pepper Stickz kit, Reloader B with Black Suicide shell, 70/45 Throttle, Hybrid flow kit, Lady grips, rail, 1/4 turn on/off/bleed, Shocktech superfly bolt, torpedo piston, VIRTUE Board!
Orange to Brown Nasty Shocker, Matching Freak w/ AA front, Hybrid feedneck, old school grips, rail, ASA, adjustable detents, CP reg, SP HE bolt, VIRTUE board, critical trigger, 70/45 Throttle, Black reloader B
SpeedballSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:34 AM   #232
Urban-Coyote
Low-Mid Lvl Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippmannmandan
I have a really sad story about cops and paintball. My friends Matt and Mike live in a town called Valley Springs. This town is the definition of ghetto. One gas staion/mini mart/ casio/ arcade/ bar (not kidding its called the raceway and it has been robbed 46 times to date). The entire town has 1 cop so you can do preatty much anything in this town so everything is really run down and criminals are everywhere, there fore the cop is a real bad *** when he's not drunk that is. Anyway we were in Mike's back yard picking off a squirell with his Diablo Mongoose when a cop car come screaming up. We hide and watch what he's doing. Turns out he was coming to see a report about a disturbance of the peace about 2 houses down from Mike's place. The guy goes out back because a dog was supposedly lose and attacking people. (yea it was but it was a big dog and was cool, I ride him one time for about 100yards an im 135lbs 5'9 thats how big he was) anyway the dog runs at the cop kinda growling. This apparantly spooked the cop so he thought it was justified to use lethal force. He shot the dog TWICE IN THE HEAD WITH A FRICKEN .45 MAGNUM! He just picks up its carcas and carries it the owner's house doesn't appoligies and gets in his squad car and drives off like the ******* dog killer he is.
why are you mad? you were shooting squirrels.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:55 AM   #233
sudballer

probably because squirrels are squirrels a dog is different its domesticated and isnt so ****ing annoying but still i've seen what paintballs can do to a squirrel not that i have shot them but i have stupid friends ya lets just say that it was like a chronic seconds skinning
sudballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 01:59 PM   #234
noobert

Lol nice stories guys, seems like paintballers are good with cops

I got a story of my own but its not about cops. I live behind a farm, and they have woods that they use for hay rides in the fall, but i have soccer then so no paintball for me. But in all other months we play. But continuing on, the farm has illegal immigrants that work their farms, and most are used to the sounds by now but they just got new ones. So we go out playing (about 16 of us) and we're in our 3rd game and all of a sudden we all stop and turn....... 10 mexicans are coming down then hill (its a huge slant that we play on gets so unfair haha) and they all have shotguns. We were all scard crazy!!! We all booked as one of them discharged their gun. We didn't nkow what to do so they all came back to my house, and about 30 minutes later some of us brave up and go back to teh woods. We were walking to wear we have our bags and paint and what not... and guess what we find... yes they were in our paint throwing it at each other. We all ran over and luckily one of my friends knew spanish well enough to get them to go away. It was scary as hell though, but we've never been bothered by them again. One time is enough for me lol
j&j ceramic 14"
Halo TSA frontman (selling)
Evolution II (Y board)
Boss Blade Trigger

If you shoot faster with your "not normal" hand put this in your sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoBoneDaddy
Also this might be a news flash but I almost gaurantee you you can't walk nearly as fast as you think you can. BPS is like weiner size in teenaged boys... highly exaggerated.
noobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 10:00 AM   #235
Pballer freak
Spyders FTW

Send a message via AIM to Pballer freak Send a message via MSN to Pballer freak Send a message via Yahoo to Pballer freak
Thumbs up nice

lol that was a great story
Quote:
Originally Posted by di$TOrTed View Post
Maybe you should try learning your stuff before you flame other people for asking questions.
Pballer freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 04:23 PM   #236
Narciso
Spyder0415

Wow that has to be the best storie ive ever heard those cops sound cool id ask them to play>
Narciso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 11:55 AM   #237
southern_pber

I have a cop story of my own:

a few of my friends and i play on property owned by the local gas company because its really the best woodsball area i have ever seen, but we play on this feild with the written permission of the company. when we play we have to hike about a mile up a road , and at the bottom of the road there is a spot where we hang out and make sure people are going to come that day. it just so happens that there is this old man that lives across the creek from the place where we wait , and he never really talked to us or had much to do with us until one day we decied to ask him for the key to the gate that blocks the road so we wouldnt have to carry all our stuff up hollow. When we walked over to his house to get the key he told us that we werent allowed up their in the first place, and that this was going to be the last time that he would sit and watch while we broke the law. well, one of the guys who plays with us works for the gas company and had it put in writing that we were allowed to use the land as long as we didnt vandalize any of the equipment that company owned. so when the old fart told us this the guy that works for the gas company , matt, walked to his car and got the document. after viewing the document the old man said it was still illeagal to play like we were. we were mad but decied to push the issue any furhter because it was getting late and a few of us wanted to try out some new setups for our guns. so we decied to just walk that day , but matt had said he would ask his boss for a key to the gate. we played and werernt bothered by the old man any more that day. another week rolls around and matt comes to play with a key to the gate so he unlocks it and we all drive up to the place that we play. we get out of the cars and start getting our makers ready for the day, when a police car comes in sight down the road with the old man in the front seat, and a policeman in the other. they both get out of the car and walk up to us, the policeman then asks us if we had been causing trouble, and did we have any illegal substances on our person. matt quickly walks up to the police officer and explains that we have permission to play on the land , and all this time the old man is shooting all of us the most dirty looks you would ever expect to recive. the poloce officer asks us if we had any problem with him looking though our stuff , and we all answer no. after he had examined our bags he told us that he was sorry for the inconvenice . we all understood why he had wanted to know if we were allowed to play there , but we werent quite sure why he wanted to look though our stuff. so i ask him if he could tell us why he wanted to look though our stuff , he replyed that he had gotten a tip that we went up there to get drunk and smoke weed. he then gets back into his car and drives off the mad old man with him.
"These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it Now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph."
- Thomas Paine
southern_pber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 07:13 PM   #238
EMPIR3balla4747

Dude NICE story. LMAO. I love it when stupid people get arressted in public. Keep on keepin on.
EMPIR3balla4747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 07:22 PM   #239
Elfasto
The Full-Camo Mechanic.

Send a message via AIM to Elfasto Send a message via MSN to Elfasto
Jaster;

Just read your story on page one.
Gotta love happy stories and happier endings!
Tippmann 8" "suppressed" (fake) barrel
JCS Octagon front bolt.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...1/DSC00520.jpg
Elfasto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:30 PM   #240
Diablo1216

Send a message via AIM to Diablo1216 Send a message via MSN to Diablo1216 Send a message via Skype™ to Diablo1216
Exclamation

Ok, time to resurrect this old fourm. Today I was playing paintball in the woods behind my neighborhood with a few friends. One of which has a TIPPMANN A5 decked out to look alot like the Colt M4A1. We played for a while and then one game we played CTF. I hid our flag at the far side of the woods, probably 15-20 feet from the edge of the tree-line. Well i grabbed their flag and gave it to our carrier to hang it, so he ran to our flag to score the victory (this is Joe the one with the "M4"). Well on the other side of the treeline was this main road leading to a variety of stores, so obviously it gets alot of traffic (we normally dont play that far back). Joe hangs the flag for th win and we continue to play one more round before the COPS arrived. Someone in the parking lot to Publix must have seen him and decided to call it in. Halfway into the second game I hear something coming my way, so naturally I drop down and get ready to fire. Two cops passed me about 30 feet away hands on their sidearms. I wasn't quite sure what to do in this situation after all it was outlawball. A few seconds later i hear a paintball marker go off and the cops shouting. So after they yell out I stand up and run towards the chaos that is brewing deeper into the woods. It turned out that Jeff had shot at the cops (unintentionally) and they were standing by him weapons out. I asked them what had happened, thats when i was told about the suspicious person in a mask toting an assault rifle in the woods. I radioed Joe ant told him to meet me midpoint of the field WITH HIS BARREL SOCK ON. He shows up and now we have to explain to the Cops that the suspicious person in a mask was my friend Joe and we were just playing paintball. After they inspected the marker and realised that we were not Al-quida or something like that they let us go with a warning. We had to leave the field and If they caught us there again they would confiscate our markers. Jeff was given a warning, and was told he was lucky they didn't take him in for "assaulting" a police officer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjpmkjp View Post
Just add in the "Sorry if this seems weird or out of line, I just rarely see you and I assumed this would be the easiest way to contact you and ask for your number and surprise buttsecks".
Diablo1216 is offline   Reply With Quote