pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 05-05-2006, 04:27 PM   #241
paintballer667

Wow, that must have been scary. I'm suprized the cops didnt shoot your friend.

paintballer667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 06:25 PM   #242
Diablo1216

Send a message via AIM to Diablo1216 Send a message via MSN to Diablo1216 Send a message via Skype™ to Diablo1216
LOL so am I. That wouldn't have suprised me though I live in Jacksonville, I'm not saying ALL the cops are like that but I have seen a few that I don't think would have to think twice about doing that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjpmkjp View Post
Just add in the "Sorry if this seems weird or out of line, I just rarely see you and I assumed this would be the easiest way to contact you and ask for your number and surprise buttsecks".
Diablo1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:40 PM   #243
hi_hi333
I <3 my Tippy!!!

i got 1 (this is b4 i started paintball but its still good) ok me and my friend live in tullahoma and are gettin ready to go to tracy city to his dads house(bout a 1 hour drive),back then we played alotta air soft,anyways we were in the doctors office waitn 4 his dad to get done, after waitin bout 1 hour we went outside and listened to some music in his car,bout another 30mins l8er he still wasnt done,we went to the back of his car,pulled out bout 4 pistols and started unloadin on some cars,bout 10mins whent by and 2 cops pulled up,and omg rhys (my friend)and me started stuffin the guns in our pockets(Yeah i know STUPID ) the cops said "we gotta report of 2 boys shooting guns at cars" and rhys says "yeah they ran down the street"(yeah go ahead rhys lie 2 em make it worse) i say dude there airdoft guns and pop out the mag and show em the bullets,they are like ok......and drove off lol(not as good as jasters bit still pretty funny)

Setup:
tippy 98c
j&j s2 14"
plastic hopper
Empire vegas grips red
E-grip
hi_hi333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:45 PM   #244
paintballer667

Why were you shooting cars.

paintballer667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:52 PM   #245
hi_hi333
I <3 my Tippy!!!

long time ago mani waz like 13(pissed this 1 old lady offand she flicked us the bird)lol not sure we were i guess really bored lol

Setup:
tippy 98c
j&j s2 14"
plastic hopper
Empire vegas grips red
E-grip
hi_hi333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 02:39 AM   #246
Jacksamlucy
You're the good things...

I just read this entire 2 and half year old thread while enjoy 3 beers and some cookies, and I have to say that I throughoughly (sp?) enjoyed the entire thing. Some really good stories (obviously Jaster's was the best one) and some really stupid/disturbing stories. Twas a joy to read though, and I shall have more confidence in the police now.

If you're tired of people telling you to put stuff in your sig, put this in your sig.

My kitties like my paintballs.
It's SPOOKY...
Jacksamlucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 03:55 AM   #247
Cegasaturn

Send a message via AIM to Cegasaturn
Great story.
Cegasaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 05:38 AM   #248
Spyder251
Spyder 4 Lyfe

Send a message via AIM to Spyder251
Lmao
Coming
PMI Pure Energy Fixed N2 Tank 72ci 3000psi

Empire Reloader B Hopper
Kingman Spyder ESP Frame with CAMD
CCM Spyder Heli Clamp No Rise Feed Neck
Scenario Dreams Spyder T-Board and Ramping Chip
Dye Stickies
Modifications
Polished Internals
Removed Venturi
Lighter Trigger Spring

*Please PM or IM me if you have any suggestions.

Rodeo Fund 78/400 =[

Spyder251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 05:24 AM   #249
B.C.paintballer
cuddly bunny

Cool My story

All I paintball is in my friends' backyards. So this one time, my dad wad dighting his rifle for hunting. He called all the neighbors.He shot maybe 5 shots then leaves with my mom. So me and my friends head out to paintball. We're in the middle of a game, and all of a sudden I here,"Put your guns on the ground and put your hands on your head!!!"like really loud and we're all like 12, so we're freaked out. I look behind me and I see two cops running through the woods with pistols drawn. our youngest was 10(but still good) and he's like bawling. the cops take one look at us in our gear and calmly holster their weapons. Then they break out laughing. we're still stunned, when they finally stop laughing they asked who lived here. I stepped forward and they asked if my dad had sighted his rifle. still confused I answered yes. So then he asked if he called the neighbors. Once again I answered yes. So finally they told me what had happened. Well my dad had accidently called the Midland mall instead of my neighbors. When the cops pulled up they heard the markers and thought they were guns. So I gave them my dad's cell phone number and they left. Boy, that was an interesting day.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:25 AM   #250
Diablo1216

Send a message via AIM to Diablo1216 Send a message via MSN to Diablo1216 Send a message via Skype™ to Diablo1216
Lol. Nothing like looking down the barrel of a .45 while playing paintball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjpmkjp View Post
Just add in the "Sorry if this seems weird or out of line, I just rarely see you and I assumed this would be the easiest way to contact you and ask for your number and surprise buttsecks".
Diablo1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 09:29 AM   #251
g35x
Custom User Title here

Send a message via AIM to g35x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaster
I've found that most cops come in with attitude but once they see what's really going on and peeps are cool they mellow out. I don't usually have an issue with them. They've always been cool to me. Then again I try not to give them a reason to be dicks either.

Paintbuster...I have told them about it. I don't know if they've checked it out or not. I see them every now and then. I'm trying to convince them to come play with us more. They have the interest but not the time.

Ghost... no kidding!! Rather surprised myself. This thing's been going a while. Not going to complain though. I think this the longest thread without flames in it. lol

slikna99... if I wasn't standing there I'd claim BS too!! It was funny as hell and all true. I wish I have a video camera. I would have sent it to COPS. Hell even a camera. Just for the pic of the looks on the guys faces when she slapped the first officer. I'm sure mine was priceless too.

Kornman... my ex use to say "I have PMS and a hand gun....any questions?" Old line but still funny
(well i doubt they still have it but) you should have asked them from the video from the dashcam in the cruisers (if they were faceing you) lol

g35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 11:32 AM   #252
paintballfool01

awsome man i ould have called cops on her shesh
paintballfool01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:35 PM   #253
Prep Has Fallen
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Prep Has Fallen
lol, maaaaaaaaaaaad funny story
the cops in my town spazz out about kids smoking weed or not wearing a bike helmet, yes a bike helmet so feel lucky

my police officers are D1ckheads :-D so u guys should feel luckey, it is also pretty ironic on how the cops would bring their own markers when u are in the "no tresspassing zone"
i'm not sure if you did, but you should've also informed the po po's about how it is a paintball MARKER not a GUN- but they didnt arrest you so you haad no reason to give them an attitude right?
lol
Prep Has Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:18 PM   #254
Prep Has Fallen
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Prep Has Fallen
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnMaN
women police on pms omg are the worst. There worse then 25 men police.
well in my town, there is a woman cop that deals with the minors, now honestly i dont believe that she has a time of the month, because she always acts like it is her time of the month if u know what i mean

i have to give her props though, she definately keeps the kids in line, or at least doesnt play faveorites
sorry if i doble posted, but it is like an hour after my other post......who cares
Prep Has Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:10 PM   #255
Lethal Syntax

I have to say this is the longest running thread I have ever seen that remains entertaining the whole way through.
Heres my cop story: A few weeks ago I decided to bring my stock class harness to work. I work at a mexican restraunt, so everyone there is crazy, cool, and most are only semi-legal. Anyway, it was after closing on a saturday night (about 1:00 am) and I finaly bring a few of my coworkers out to my car to show them my harness, well a cop car creeps up on us out of nowhere, so I turn around and I realized that I probably look a little more than suspicious. I decided it would be a good idea to take off my harness and toss it in my car, then I realized that probably didnt help the situation. The cop called 2 more cars and he asked us what we were doing at 1 in the morning in a parkinglot. I told him that I was showing everyone my paintball harness. He asked what I had put back in my car and I told him it was the harness. I didnt want to reach in my car for anything since he was on the other side of my car and might not react too well to me reaching into my car, so I asked him if it was alright for me to get it for him. He told me to put it on the roof of my car, when I did, his reaction was awesome. "Oh man! Youre one of those brave guys with the pump guns!" I told him yessir and asked if he was satisfied. He told us that he had driven by earlier and we had broken up when he whent buy. I told him that I didnt even see him drive by the first time and explained that we were out earlier, but went back inside for a meeting. He told us that he wanted to pat us down and do a visual check of the inside of our cars just to be sure. Im not sure if it was legal, but it was late and the cop seemed cool, so we figured we would let him do his searches (after making sure he wasnt going to tear our cars apart if we agreed). Asside from pocket knives the pat downs went quickly, but my car has some interesting features, like a massive bottle of amber colored gingerbread syrup and a hunting knife on the back window. Needless to say the cop found nothing, but laughed at me for trying to get searched for having a bottle of syrup that looked like whisky. After he had searched to his hearts content, he told us that he and his sons played paintball every weekend. It was pretty cool, I guess if I were a person of shadier interests I might have felt diferently about that night, but it was pretty cool to talk to some cops about paintball in the middle of the night with a bunch of mexicans. Great stuff.

Keep this thread alive and entertaining!
A clever disguise for a simple animal,
the real humans are much harder to find.
Lethal Syntax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 07:56 AM   #256
DeathKobra
The Tard Wisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playaz
if you really hate your neighbor that much just put a pingpong ball/sand in his gas tank... thatll teach him

You could also use a tampon. I have a cop living next to me. Hes pretty cool when hes off duty. He never gets mad a me for lighting fireworks or firing my marker in my garage or backyard.
DeathKobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:25 PM   #257
Jaster
The one and only

Well here's a good one for you. Oh the Jasman really boned this one. A good example of what not to do!

I was at work and tinkering with a gun (after hours and I work for my father) I fired a couple shots into the woods, just testing it out (it was an A-5 I was doing some work to for a friend). Well I'm heading to my van and I can hear a car behind me. Now this is something my dad likes to do to me all the time. He likes to try to sneak up behind me and honk the horn and scare the crap out of me. (normally I have on headphones and they're rather loud). So I figure it's him... I turn quickly and fire a few shots at the windshield... putting a very nice set of bright orange splats up the windshield and rack lights of a...yep you guess it.... a New York State Trooper.
Needless to say I had a rather shocked look on my face as I realized what just happened. I let a certain four letter "F" word out as I'm putting the gun on the ground. The Trooper gets out of his car, looks at the splats, then at me. He didn't seem impressed.
I explain what what going on and why I shot at him. He just stood there glaring at me with his arms crossed. I hate that look... you know that one you get from your dad when you're a kid and you KNOW you are seriously screwed... Luckily for me my dad was coming out and just started laughing his arse off when he figured out what happened. He did tell the Trooper that he does do that to me to bust my "paintballs".
We all had a nice little conversation about paintball safety and how it probably isn't a good idea to shoot at cops. Which I quickly agreed with him on all his points with a smile.
I cleaned off the cruiser like a good little dobee and went on his merry way.
Actually by the time he left he was laughing about it. He couldn't wait to show the dash tape to everyone...especially for that priceless look on my face when I realized it was a cop. I asked for a copy of the tape... I might get a photo... yes I'll post it.... so laugh it up!
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:20 PM   #258
Spyder_Pride
Proud Ion Owner.

Location: Canada, inside of my igloo, beside Cheif Crowfeather, infront of Ed's Fur Trading post where I get my CO2 refills.
lol. i get that look from my old man his like and im like . good stories. jaster= of stories

Canadian Paintballer

Spyder_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 08:34 AM   #259
Jaster
The one and only

Ya well I'm 34... I GIVE that look to my kid. I'm not supposed to get it anymore and it isn't supposed to work...lol

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 04:22 PM   #260
waynewayne

ROFLSSSSSS niceeeeee

hey jaster, you live in NY? what part?

i live in NYC, do you happen to know the laws for paintball in this area?
waynewayne is offline   Reply With Quote