pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 07-22-2006, 10:53 PM   #261
Diablo1216

Send a message via AIM to Diablo1216 Send a message via MSN to Diablo1216 Send a message via Skype™ to Diablo1216
Yea, I wanna see that dashcam video.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjpmkjp View Post
Just add in the "Sorry if this seems weird or out of line, I just rarely see you and I assumed this would be the easiest way to contact you and ask for your number and surprise buttsecks".
Diablo1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 06:14 AM   #262
Jaster
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynewayne
ROFLSSSSSS niceeeeee

hey jaster, you live in NY? what part?

i live in NYC, do you happen to know the laws for paintball in this area?
I live in Binghamton. As far as the laws in the city... not really sure. Check with the local PD. They'll tell you all you need to know.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 11:49 AM   #263
waynewayne

alright thanks
waynewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 12:14 PM   #264
JJW319
Banned

That was an awesome paintball story!!! Great!!! An instant classic!!
JJW319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:08 PM   #265
shockerfiend
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to shockerfiend
I am a cop, deputy sheriff actually and that is a great story. Sounds like something I would have done, the shooting of your gun and talking pb part. As far as getting slapped in the face, well lets just say that biotch would have had a much worse day then just going to jail.
shockerfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 11:56 PM   #266
Diablo1216

Send a message via AIM to Diablo1216 Send a message via MSN to Diablo1216 Send a message via Skype™ to Diablo1216
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockerfiend
I am a cop, deputy sheriff actually and that is a great story. Sounds like something I would have done, the shooting of your gun and talking pb part. As far as getting slapped in the face, well lets just say that biotch would have had a much worse day then just going to jail.
Lol. lemme guess. TaZeR
Quote:
Just add in the "Sorry if this seems weird or out of line, I just rarely see you and I assumed this would be the easiest way to contact you and ask for your number and surprise buttsecks".
Old 07-24-2006, 08:07 AM   #267
woodycocker
rockin tha crf450r

Send a message via AIM to woodycocker
ok i got one, the other day i was messin with my pm5 and screwin with the debounce, well it kinda went full auto and i panicked when it did and pointed it at the road while i turned the gas off, well at that moment a sheriff drove by and got peppered (oops) ive never seen a cop whip it around like he did, he almost arressted me, until i demenstrated what happened and apologized, he made me clean his car and went on his way, there wher 11 splats along the side of his car....... well thats my story
woodycocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:38 PM   #268
Jaster
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodycocker
ok i got one, the other day i was messin with my pm5 and screwin with the debounce, well it kinda went full auto and i panicked when it did and pointed it at the road while i turned the gas off, well at that moment a sheriff drove by and got peppered (oops) ive never seen a cop whip it around like he did, he almost arressted me, until i demenstrated what happened and apologized, he made me clean his car and went on his way, there wher 11 splats along the side of his car....... well thats my story
Don't you just love those kinds of days....

shockerfiend...she ain't worth the paperwork brother

....as fun as 50,000 can be... to the right people....

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 08-14-2006, 05:09 PM   #269
Lastman
The CCI Guy

Its seems like we are on the cops side, or at least the people with negitive stories to tell are in the slammer.

Join Spec Ops! Go here http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/index.asp
refere to recruiter#99710, and be a pal.

Spread Paintball!
http://www.petitiononline.com/pb123/petition-sign.html
Make a difference.
Lastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:59 PM   #270
Jaster
The one and only

99% of the time cops aren't going to give you a hard time. They may start that way, but you gotta understand that they have no idea what they are walking into. They get a call about a gun... they're going to be a bit...uptight when they get there. If everyone is cool and gives these guys a chance to figure out what's going on, they'll be cool. I have yet to meet a cop who isn't at least interested in PB. So as long as you're not shooting up houses and signs you should be able to get out with no issues.

Old 08-15-2006, 05:41 PM   #271
Cocker22
Banned.

Send a message via AIM to Cocker22
thats the greatest story i've heard in a long time lmao
Cocker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 07:18 AM   #272
Jaster
The one and only

They won't give me a copy of the dashcam...
sucks

Old 08-19-2006, 06:10 PM   #273
di$TOrTed
t3h p\/\/nz0r

Send a message via AIM to di$TOrTed
I've got a little story. I got a chance to go on a police ride-along. It's like 11pm and a call goes over the radio. The dispatcher said there were reports of teens shooting people with paintball guns. It wasnt in our sector though so we didnt go on the run. Well anyway thats it lol.

My feedback

I'm getting the NDS tech site going again. ndspb.proboards.com PM me if you would like to help make tech tutorials to help out the paintball community.
di$TOrTed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:36 AM   #274
paintballer667

Quote:
Originally Posted by di$TOrTed View Post
I've got a little story. I got a chance to go on a police ride-along. It's like 11pm and a call goes over the radio. The dispatcher said there were reports of teens shooting people with paintball guns. It wasnt in our sector though so we didnt go on the run. Well anyway thats it lol.

Dis, that was so exciting I almost had a heart attack.

paintballer667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:58 PM   #275
iridespyder
blah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iafJLMblaAU&NR
^^^^^you gotta watch the video its perfect for this thread
iridespyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:56 PM   #276
Jaster
The one and only

LMAO!!!

Old 08-21-2006, 07:35 PM   #277
Diablo1216

LMFAO. That was great, I loved when they got shot by the LAW.
Quote:
Old 08-21-2006, 11:06 PM   #278
fake ninja
Immigration game champ 02

It wasn't the 5-0, but it was still funny.
Okay me and friend were riding through a hotel parking lot and he almost got hit by an idiotic lady in a laundry cart. So we just rode to the skate park and on the way back I got some icecream. We go through the lot again and they had the cart pulled along one lane and about 5 people in the other. So some douche starts yelling at us on how we were tresspassing and im just eating my icecream. as we ride off he threatens to call our parents (idiot). so my buddy yells back at the guy since my friend is adopted and never met his real parents
Never give up! Never surrender!
RIP Pimped-Out Black Maxx
fake ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 08:08 AM   #279
413sonix
Banned

Send a message via AIM to 413sonix
Ahhh I love that episode of Reno 911. Lol Spyder 2 in 1 Compact. Anyways worst thing that's happened to me is my friend and I had just both got our Sonix' and my friend was letting his friend use his Xtra. So anyways we all start ripping away at this log cabin thing and the neighbor comes out and yells that we hit his car. We said that all of our shots were aimed low and we're only aiming for the playhouse but we looked at his car anyways. Funniest thing was it was bird crap on his car and we're like "The paint we're using is paink and yellow." Yet he still rambled on about how we hit his precious junker Civic and that he's going to sue us and call the cops on us. So a cop comes down and takes a look around the block with us. No paint splats anywhere except the playhouse on my friend's property. Then the guy yells about the splat on his car. The cop looks at it and says "Sir this is birdcrap." The cop just said don't piss him off and he was on his way. Not to mention the guy wasn't happy and he said in a demanding voice to clean the bird crap off of his car. Yeah its your car buddy. If you want all of that for 15 minutes of fame, just to whine, or have somebody clean the bird crap off of your car you're going to have to try harder. There's also this weird lady on my street who's into everyone's business. Well one day I'm packing up to go to a war and I just loosely fit my mask over my head so I could grab my case of paint and marker and bag. Well regardless the marker wasn't in my bag but it was stripped of the barrel, tank, and hopper and she starts yelling at me about how paintball is illegal and that you can't have weapons out which probably is true and this is what really pissed me off. She said that I should be spending my time and money elsewhere like on school, or clothing and stuff like that. I'm like "Lady, its the middle of July, schools been out for a month, and my clothes are plenty fine and I think I'm educated enough and I will spend my money how I please and where I please to spend it and nothing you say is going to change my mind." She was pretty pissed about it but she don't bother me anymore. Plus I always put my marker in my backpack for transport now.

Last edited by 413sonix : 08-22-2006 at 08:43 AM.
413sonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:43 PM   #280
speedball man
love speedball!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! that must have been the funniest and funnest day of ur life
speedball man is offline   Reply With Quote