pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 08-26-2006, 05:10 PM   #281
413sonix
Banned

Send a message via AIM to 413sonix
Naw not really. Funnest day was when we rode dirtbikes to McDonalds. It was pretty funny.
413sonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:02 PM   #282
trolleyman98
ITS GON' RAIN!

that was a good story. that "nutcase" had it comin' lol
My Feedback

My gamercard
http://card.mygamercard.net/marble/Trolleyman98.png

In honor of Omniscint and others serving our country in the armed forces. God Bless America
trolleyman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:19 PM   #283
GamecockFn2
Southern Boy

I was playing one time with these two S.W.A.T. officers and my friend on the other team looked like he had a different gun. I asked him and he said no but both officers were like nope he's lying right away. Pretty cool, btw i'm studying to be a police officer.
GamecockFn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #284
OmenPimp
Banned

i cant belive people still post in this topic.
OmenPimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 07:35 AM   #285
413sonix
Banned

Send a message via AIM to 413sonix
Well its a sticky. So I see why not.
413sonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 08:56 AM   #286
Jaster
The one and only

and it's a really cool thread!
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

--------------------------------------------------
Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:42 AM   #287
Loucust
S.I.B.

Send a message via MSN to Loucust
When me and my friends first started playing paintball, we played woodsball like 20 yards from a major highway and across the street a couple houses still in range. The only thing that really seperated was a small hill and a ditch(we played on the hill still, but ditch was off limits) anyways, it wasn't our land it was this old abandoned gravel pit. And I mean right by it, we'd walk the top of the hill in full camo, mask and gun. We were always kinda freaked out if the cops would catch us. But we've had cops just drive by and not even stop. And the worst rep'd cop in the town patrols that part(PMS and a pistol). Actually we've had people come up to us and be like "is that you that plays by the highway? My son always wants to drive by and watch you guys."
PBN Trust
PBR Trust

Loucust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 04:07 PM   #288
iridespyder
blah

hey you took my quote!! well the only thing i have ever got in trouble for was airsofting and the cops came and told us to stop and go home. long, long time ago.
iridespyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:17 AM   #289
sonix shooter
im not better then you!!!

Send a message via MSN to sonix shooter
Cool wiked

iff i tryed to do that in my neborhood the cops wouldent be so nice theyd probably take mi marker away from me. some ppl got all the luck!!

Prowling amidst the wasteland, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a studded crowbar, cometh Charles! And he gives a bloodthirsty howl:
"In the name of malice, I shall traumatize the entire planet!!!"
sonix shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:46 PM   #290
^_^
str8kila

That's amazing lol

-
2k5 Alias Intimidator-

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly
^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:08 PM   #291
engage

dam i wish the cops were i live are that nice the cops around me hate kids because we are the only reason they do anything (there is absolutly no real crimes were i live) if i did they would try to arrest me take my marker and prboally smash it in fromt of my face
engage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:48 AM   #292
malcontent
p8nt3r_X3r0

my new neighbor sits outside and shoots at rats with his .22 pistol, he's a retired fire chief. was outside testing out the classic mag and auto-cocker i baught and he saw us, thought we had been shooting high cal firearms. we laughed and said "yeah, .68 cal is pretty high isnt it?"

when i first started playing paintball, we would go up in the woods behind the police shooting range, was funny because only once did an officer actualy come up to us and ask us about the automatic fire going on.

"pimp smacked by the ghetto-blastah... AGAIN!" - overheard at the local field

Quote:
Originally Posted by apbrendanw View Post
If you take something apart and put it back together enough times, you will eventually have enough parts to make another
"a word to the wise is infuriating." Hunter S. Thompson
malcontent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:44 PM   #293
Terminate

haha this thread makes me want to go dryfire my marker in my backyard to see if cops who up... then again i'd rather wait till the next time i have to test it for a good reason... anyways great stories all, keep them coming!
Terminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:48 AM   #294
wsp
SUPER SQUIRREL!!!

Send a message via MSN to wsp
this link is going in my sig!!! XD
wsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:29 PM   #295
bvdave
I like Muffins

Send a message via MSN to bvdave Send a message via Yahoo to bvdave
thats great, my cop stories dont even come close.

best I got was after a game once we went to home depot cuz i needed some mesh for making a rack on my wall to hang all my markers. anyways everyones all camoed up or dressed all in black, the guys still in the car were wearing goggles (not full facemasck they took the goggles only out) and had belaclavas (sp?) inside. and they parked on the side of the lot while me and my friend went in. we were walking out and 5 crusers screamed in and surrounded us all (just before the cops came in i noticed I wasnt charged for a 30 cent peice of wire and told amos.. then the cops came in and were like.. well pay it was a mistake i swear!..(tho we knew it wasnt for the 30 cents was just funny) I guess someone thought they were the getaway car for a robbery and called the cops. lol, the cops saw the paintball stuff and had to be shown every gun and wanted to check em all out. my friend pulled a pistol out and the cop told him never to do that wish cops around cuz he coulda been shot (he then proceded to play with it excidedly of course) but apparently some people are modding real pistols to look like paintball guns so if a cop sees soemone pulling a paintball gun in public they are allowed to act as if its real. but the cops all had a blast playing with the paintball guns in home depo parking lot.
bvdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:55 PM   #296
Acornz
fine dining and breathing

HAHA she slapped a cop and said there was a gang with automatics, thats goin on my top 5 stories

Last edited by Acornz : 02-21-2007 at 05:17 PM.
Acornz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:47 PM   #297
L BLOODY
Banned

I played yesterday against an NYPD officer and a Blackwater contractor (amongst others) and on one round I illustrated the two aforementioned individuals with a sneak attack. V. Satisfying.
L BLOODY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:34 AM   #298
FanOfPaintball
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to FanOfPaintball
Link sigged
FanOfPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:00 AM   #299
BloodLustDE
A5 Owner! WOOT!

OMG i don't care if this thread is 3 years old or not, that s^&t is hilarious! I almost fell outta my chair laughing. Great story Jaster!
Gear:Camo Reaver Kneepads|Camo Emmisary Vest|Camo Switch Goggles|Crossfire 68/4500|Evil Pipe Kit (Imagine/ION)
BloodLustDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:19 PM   #300
paulmichaels222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaster View Post
Story time!! I was fine tuning my Timmy yesterday in my front yard and I'm shooting into my garage. Well one of my lovely neighbors must not have liked it too much. I was out there a good amount of the afternoon. Well the boys in blue show up about 2:00pm. They weren't to happy when they got there. Ya' see, they were expecting a gang with automatics shooting up the streets. Well me and the officer start chatting and I tell him what I'm doing, why and with what. Gave a quick lesson on paintball to him so he understood what I talking about and gave a quick demo. (emptied my hopper in about 30 seconds) My god did his eyes bug and he had the crap-eating grin on his face. So I fill the hopper back up and make some adjustments and hand it to the cop and tell him to give it a try. Well he's take a few shots (hit's my motorcycle a few times and made a comment about the trigger. It's REALLY short) and continues to light up the inside of my garage. Well, my neighbor comes running over and starts yelling at the cop! (she's not all there and likes vodka as much as I like paintball) She starts yelling about how she called to get them to stop me from shooting everything in the area, NOT to help. Bla bla bla and so one. Well the cops is getting pissy at this point and starts in on her about yelling at HIM. I guess you're not supposed to do that. So he's pretty much ignoring her now and continues shooting the rest of the hopper. She's yelling the whole time gives up and leaves. Next thing we know a call comes over his radio while we're talking more about paintball. Dispatch sounds a bit confused and we hear sirens coming. "Are you in a shooting?" asked dispatch (in a nut shell). We both turn around to see "nutcase" (my little nickname for my crazy neighbor) coming out of her house again yelling more. She called the cops on the cop. She told them that the cop was in a "shoot out" with the "gang with automatics"!! The cop was bull****! He tells her to shut up and straightens things with dispatch and all of a sudden the sirens just stop. But of coarse they come on over anyway to see what the hell is going on. 3 more cruisers with 3 slightly annoyed cops (at least not at annoyed at me for a change). So now all 4 of them are yelling at "nutcase" about make false reports and such and REALLY letting her have it. She's going off about the "gang" shooting up the streets (me in my garage). So the boys explain life to this freak for the last time. Well she stomps off all pissy and goes back inside her house. Well the first cop is explaining to the rest what I'm doing and asks me to demo and show where I've been shooting and bla bla bla. So I do another demo (same as the first one) and all of them are bright-eyed and want to try it out. So the 3 new ones are passing my marker around trying it out and I'm explaining the game to the first one a little more. They were like kids in a candy store. One starts asking about range and such. Well I have a very small yard so he lets me shoot a few down the street a few times. That was fun. Well nutcase sees this (while she's peeking out her window blinds) and comes running out screaming" See I told you he was shooting up the street!! Now he's doing it in front of you!! Do something about it!!" The first cop starts explaining life again.... and gets SLAPPED!! Right across the face. I couldn't believe it. The cop just smiled while he rubbed his cheek. Then tossed her to the ground and cuffed her sorry vodka drinking arse. Well she sat in the car a few while the boys played with my Timmy and we chatted some more. It was a nice afternoon. For me anyway.
=way too much to read- 'i'm lazy'