pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 04-17-2003, 08:37 PM   #21
Cocker_017

I think the lady got off easy. I'm not a tough person by any means but I do not tolerate people's stupidity especially when it comes to someone trying to hit me. The lady got off easy, I wouldn't blame a cop that maces someone like that. Heck, a couple cops I know in California would have gotten their night sticks out and wacked them in the leg then cuff them.

“Death Waits In The Dark? The war cry of the best, Defender of our freedom He’s ready for any test.

The first one in Blazing trails through the fight, Not one guy left behind As he exits through the night.

The courage of 100 men Is what he holds inside, He does it for his fellow man He does it for his pride.

Amidst all the heroes He does it not for fame, Bravery is his legacy
And NIGHTSTALKER is his name.

Adam Bramel, 2003
Cocker_017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 06:41 AM   #22
pEnNyWiSdOm225

Send a message via Yahoo to pEnNyWiSdOm225
that is one of the best storys posted here in awhile
Old 04-18-2003, 07:27 AM   #23
Jaster
The one and only

OK kids here is the list of charges she got slapped with. I almost died when I heard this.
1) Disturbing the peace
2) Drunk and disorderly
3) Public drunkenness
4) 2 counts of Filing a false police report/statement
5) Criminal threatening
6) Assault and battery on a Police officer
7) Resisting arrest
8) Criminal Trespass with intent to do damage (she kicked the tire of my car while in my driveway according to the report witnessed by an officer)

I guess that's why you don't piss off a cop. It's my understanding that she wasn't very nice on the ride to the station and caused a few more um... mishaps for herself. Bummer. I also hear she REALLY doesn't like me all that much. I'll keep you all posted as I hear more details.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 07:38 AM   #24
pEnNyWiSdOm225

Send a message via Yahoo to pEnNyWiSdOm225
Holy crap they really racked up the charges on her
Old 04-18-2003, 07:52 AM   #25
Zujin
Lord of the Longshot

Send a message via AIM to Zujin
trust me, u dont want to piss off a cop. My bro will run someones tag who cut him off or something while he's off duty and rights their name down so they make sure they get a ticket if they are doin 1mph over the limit.
CPPA Member #1577
Impulse #024076
All ND internals.
Evolution 2 & Rico 2k
Armogeddon 68/4.5k(being fixed)
The Talon lives on...as a AUTOCOCKER!!!
http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/Zujin/talon.html
Zujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 06:07 PM   #26
Jaster
The one and only

Half of those these got either on the way to or at the station.
Suck's to be her. That's what she gets for hitting a cop. I still wish I had a video camera.

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 05-01-2003, 07:42 PM   #27
wolverine

Send a message via AIM to wolverine
Hey Jester, Great story!!!

We kinda know each other (but kinda not). Your team has been at GRC for the last two tournaments I've played there. I play on ABV. I'm the one with the Red Warped Sportz Jersey that says Chill Factor.

I don't have any cop stories but a couple times I have shot my marker in my back yard at the snow, trees or the fence. My neighbors dog had green all in his mouth one day cause he got into our yard and ate the paintballs that did not break. I had to chase him down and wash his mouth and face. Every try to wash the mouth and face of a big german shepard that does not particularly care to have his mouth washed?? It was difficult to say the least.
wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 10:07 PM   #28
Calebd2
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Calebd2
That hs got to be one of the funniest stories I've heard

My cop story

Aight, we were at my friends house setting up to play paintball. He has a good 15 acres and we get some nice woodsball games going there.

Well my friend's parents had to go pick something up at the store and said that they would be back in about 20 minutes. His parents are paranoid so they wanted us to wait until they came back to play. We were cool with that because we still had some stuff to get ready.

So, we got all setup and it had been about 45 minutes since they had left. We were sick of waiting so my friends lil brother and I went upstairs to call them. His little brother is eight years old and insisted that he would call, so I let him. So he dials the phone number and waits. He's just listening for like 45 seconds and I'm like, "Well did they answer?" He goes, "Oh.... Nobody answered." So I told him we would wait a few minutes and try again. So we sit there for about 3 minutes and the phone rings. He answers it, says hello, than hangs up. He told me someone had gotten the wrong number. This happend 3 times in 10 minutes. After awhile I tried calling them up. They answered and said they had decided to go somewhere else and that it was fine if we played.

We go downstairs and start playing. About 45 minutes later we are in this real heated game and suddenly two cop cars pull up. They pop out of there cars, with there guns and yell, "DROP YOUR WEAPONS." Luckily most of us heard them and stopped, the others were told.

So I walk up to the police car and I'm like, "Is there a problem officer?" He tells me that they got a call from the house, but it was disconnected. They had tried calling back three times and someone answered, but hung up right away. They have to come out just to make sure everything is ok.

Well, than I put it all together. My friend's parents cell phone number starts with 918. The little guy had accidentaly hit the 1 twice, which automatically sends you to 911. The kid had listened to the whole thing and just hung up on them. And they had called back 3 times and he hing up on them as well! I couldn't believe he did it.

I explained what happpend to the two officers and told them that I was very sorry for the inconvience. Like Jaster, I let them shoot my marker. They loved it. One of em actually lives pretty close to my friends house and he came over one weekend to play, it was great

Anyways, it was quite interesting... I had a long talk with my friends lil bro...
Calebd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 07:37 AM   #29
Jaster
The one and only

OMG that's great!! That must have scared the sheet out of you when they got out of their car's!

Cops are usually pretty cool if you're cool with them. Give them a change to do their job and they will calm down in a few minutes. There first concern is safety not being nice.

Wolverine - I remember you guys. I've learned not to argue with anything that has bigger teeth then me!! GRC was great!! How did you guys end up?

Old 05-02-2003, 08:54 AM   #30
wolverine

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster
Wolverine - I remember you guys. I've learned not to argue with anything that has bigger teeth then me!! GRC was great!! How did you guys end up?
This past Sunday we finished 1st in the Novice division. Had a great time. How about you?
Old 05-02-2003, 10:44 AM   #31
Jaster
The one and only

Congrats!! Ya' you guys beat out our novice team KF1 in the semi finals. (at least I think it was you guys. It was red I know that.) Our rookie team KF2 (the team I was on ) took first. The final game was the best! We got it by the skin of our teeth but we did it. Very good day of paintball!!
You guys going to the 7-man? If so, see ya' there and good luck!

Old 05-02-2003, 11:18 AM   #32
wolverine

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster
You guys going to the 7-man? If so, see ya' there and good luck!
Yeah we will be there.

Congrats to you on your Rookie win!!!

We sailed through the Finals. Won the sudden death game (sorry to KF1) and quickly took everyone out in the two round robin games. We were surprised we beat Leftovers so easily, because they were killing other teams.
Old 05-03-2003, 09:27 PM   #33
umm pokl

Send a message via ICQ to umm pokl
Quote:
Originally posted by Playaz
if you really hate your neighbor that much just put a pingpong ball/sand in his gas tank... thatll teach him

i was playin pball in this city property forest type place behind my house, it has tons of no tresspassing signs on the fence around it but we just ignore it and jump it. we were playin out there for about an hour and someone called the cops on us. 2 cops showed up and had their pball guns with them, a cocker and an angel. they played with us cause they were goin off duty, it pissed the hell outa the person that called the cops on us lol
I find this part hard to believe, what officer carries there paintball gun with them in the car... and why would they go get them when they are onduty on a call...doesnt make sense to me.

The first story was awesome, I work in a garage taking my apprenticeship, and we work on RCMP vechicles there, well anywho, I was showing the guys i work with my PB gun and 2 officers were there picking up a cruiser, they came over and had a look, found out one of them played on and off and has a 98 custom. One of these days hes gonna come out to the private field we play at and give it a shot, i told him to call me the day before...so i could warn the guys not to bring there stuff lol...
Old 05-06-2003, 08:18 PM   #34
BobbyJason
blee bluu blaa blerr bloo

Location: i jump and jump and then i fall and i dont move and when i wake up im on the moon
Send a message via AIM to BobbyJason Send a message via Yahoo to BobbyJason
a cop pulled his gun on me i was walking to where we always play. its qctually quite a ways behind my neighborhood. well i had my mask sitting on top of my head and i see a this cop car turn on to the street im walkin down lights flashin siren blaring and hes goin very fast he stops the car skidding and fishtailing a little bit he jumps out of the car and hes pointing his gun at me before i can react (i was really wondering what he was doing) i like freaked out with my hands in the air and then he stops looks confused and laughs, and apolgizes and said they had a report of a suspiscous masked person wandering around with a bomb. but i knew the cop since we go to the same church and we play paintball together sometimes. he did go through my bag though and he told me to try to stay out of sight walkin to the place i was gonna be play paintball at that day so it was cool he also gave me a ride to the little field (its outlaw ball but we have permission to play there) it was cool cuz he had the siren on and everything and drove right up into the setup area it was cool and stuff

Founder of the ubernewbs

Im yeo, are you?

Quote:
Originally posted by Spoon_1
i can't tell you how many e-friends i got after quoteing myself!!!
BobbyJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 10:21 AM   #35
Jaster
The one and only

I had something close to that happen to me before. I no longer walk down the street wearing my gear. I have everything in a bag now. People are just dumb sometimes and assume the worst. A little common sense and a good pair of glasses would solve a lot of the worlds problems.
You can't really get mad at the cops though. They are going by what they are told. "...a guy with a gun...bla bla bla...". They try their best to do the right thing with crappy info from stupid people.

Old 05-08-2003, 10:48 AM   #36
moronic

that is the best thread i'v ever read some good stories
moronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 01:39 AM   #37
Magnus55
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to Magnus55 Send a message via Yahoo to Magnus55
Those stories brought a smile to my face.
Old 05-09-2003, 04:45 PM   #38
98customcrazy
customize, mwa ha ha

I have woods right next to my house and i always shoot there, target practice, trees, bushes, etc. Well, right on the other side of the street which is a little lower I always see this grumpy old guy, and he always sees me (He never comes out, unless he hears my marker). When he sees me, he watches, and if i make one wrong move, like accidently miss something and hit the street....., he'll call. He hasn't yet, but he is just waiting for one wrong slip up.
Tippmann 98 custom
Flatline Barrel
double trigger
~Soon to come~
spyder imagine (or select)
3000 psi Nitrogen tank
Red Redz Bottle cover
Red flame drop forward
Red Dye sticky grips
Red 12-volt Revolution Hopper
Flame paintjob

Oh yeah
98customcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 05:09 PM   #39
R.U-A.S.S Rocks

same kinda thing happened to me. I was shooting in my backyard at a target i had setup. One of my neighbors who yells at me and threatens to call the cops for walking my dog on their lawn and playing basketball with my friends at 2:00pm saying we are disturbing the peace or some ****. well any ways she had called the cops saying i was shooting my neighbors windows and transformers and stop signs. one of the cops stopped in front of my house and walks around back and my dog is laying next to me and starts growling so i look over and see the cop and tell her to stop. she is not a small dog (85 pound german sheppard). My dad is a volunteer fireman in town and a previous county legislator so he knmows all the cops. The cops knows me and i know him so he told me what happened and checks the neighbor's yards and finds nothing b/c there was nothing. I explain about paintball and everything and all of a sudden i see the neighbor who made the call standing in the entrance to my backyard with her dog. "why isn't he in handcuffs yet?" and the cop says b/c he isn't doing anything the slightest bit wrong. "yea right." she then lets her dog of the leash and says trys to sick it on my dog. my dog starts barking like mad and starts runing at her dog. her dog stops dead in it's tracks and runs down the street. don't know what happend after that b/c the cop asked me to go inside just to avoid any more problems so i tried looking out the window but couldn't see much
Hey, it was a damn sexy pumpkin. It had the best curves I have ever seen!
R.U-A.S.S Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 08:44 AM   #40
Jaster
The one and only

She told her dog to sick yours in front of the cop!? I would have busted you right there. If she didn't get hauled off she got very lucky. It's "assault with intent" technically. You should have let your sheppard eat it.