pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 07-20-2003, 03:01 PM   #61
Schwank
think

this is THE coolest story i have ever heard.

did that woman do time?

hahaha

awsome story,
Schwank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 06:20 AM   #62
Ice
Legend

Send a message via AIM to Ice
Classic

"There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by the tail and face the situation" ~WC Fields
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it" ~Churchhill
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 06:41 PM   #63
shortman506

Send a message via AIM to shortman506
that was truly a kickass story
Old 08-12-2003, 11:10 AM   #64
Bellator_Fortus
ruler of the moon!

Heh, heh, heh. Good story. Cops are actually pretty cool.
Bellator_Fortus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 02:54 AM   #65
jksolid

Send a message via AIM to jksolid
i am all for cops and stuff. BUt my friend told me a pretty funny story. They happene to be paitnballing in my neighbor hood in a pretty nice public canyon. MY friend said he was looking for other because when u play with 4 people in such a big area. He said he saw something out of the corner of his mask and aimed his gun. Luckily he hesitated or is really good because he didn't shoot the cop who raised his hands. The cop did what all paintball friendly cops do they say that they don't mind u playing but you have to leave. So it is pretty funny but extremely lucky. I don't know what cops are supposed to do when they get guns pointed at them. But it seems pretty cool

and that story is the best ever. Because of me my neighbor wants to get a paintball gun. WHich would be cool if he went with my friend and me even though he is a good 50 years older he is the coolest 60+ guy i have ever met. and sadly in better shape than me.

but the important thing about neighbors is to piss them off in the stupidest and goodwill looking ways ever. WHich will make them wonder are u stupid or just hate me.
jksolid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 06:50 PM   #66
Six Feet Under
Less $ than a drug addict

Send a message via AIM to Six Feet Under Send a message via Yahoo to Six Feet Under
The local paintball store by me is all run by cops and their friends... and they all have Matrices and Timmys and such...
Six Feet Under is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 10:56 PM   #67
frontman101

Send a message via AIM to frontman101
not really a paintball story but...

one day some teenagers were smoking in the area between my fence and neighbours. well...he goes out there with (as best as i could tell) a real pistol...he's one of those that the COPS call when they want to know where someone is =/, he knows about EVERYTHING that goes on in the neighbor hood, even though he's a trucker and hardly ever home. luckily im on his good side and he doesnt care what i do
Mini Black Magic yellow to black fade SER#8152

Originally posted by DirtMcgirt
Yeah and apparently Mr. Pibb is actually the name of a tyrannical drug lord bent on world domination who enslaves small children in Sri Lanka to make the cola that will fund his giant polar ice cap melting laser.
frontman101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 12:23 PM   #68
pimpdragon75

Send a message via AIM to pimpdragon75
Re: COPS- whatcha gonna do....

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster
[b]The first cop starts explaining life again.... and gets SLAPPED!! B]
IS that the 13th step?
pimpdragon75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 12:50 PM   #69
pEnNyWiSdOm225

Send a message via Yahoo to pEnNyWiSdOm225
Six Feet Under, I thought you were better than this, Bringing up an old thread
Old 12-24-2003, 04:16 AM   #70
Jaster
The one and only

Re: Re: COPS- whatcha gonna do....

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpdragon75

IS that the 13th step?
Nope. That would be NyQuil. Slapping a cop is the 14th. Pretty much a guarantee you'll be staying sober for a while.

Well since it's up again, I might as well update everyone. A few weeks back I was playing around with my Timmy and I hear my neighbor yelling. So I'm thinking she's pissy with me as usual. Well I come around the corner and see her sitting in her car. My other neighbors dog got loose and wanted to play. This is a 100+ lbs German Shepherd. So the dog has her paws on the car and she running in circles and putting her paws back on the car door. (the dogs owners have young kids and they run around their cars teasing and chasing the dog) So the dogs playing a game and my neighbor is scared crap-less. She's afraid of big dogs, come to find out. Well I go over and grab the dog and calm her down a bit. My neighbor gets out of the car and I calm her down a bit too. I convinced her to pet the dog and see that she really is just a big baby and she was playing. Well the dogs owner see me with the dog and comes out to get the dog. So we all start chatting. Me and my neighbor are getting along now. She's sober and sticking to her court ordered AA and is actually doing pretty well. She seems like a halfway nice person without the bottle. Just a little um...eccentric sometimes. I guess 20 years of drinking vodka will do that to ya'. So all is better in the ol' neighborhood.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

--------------------------------------------------
Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 10:54 AM   #71
Kyle's Ghost
400 FPS-IT HURTS

Send a message via AIM to Kyle's Ghost
i got a cops story...last summer....13 kids and i set up a big tent in the middle of a public park which everybody is supposed to be out of by 8:00 p.m....so we decided to sleep there...we had some stuff ...and anyways...we were wrestling...lighting off firecrackers and morters and boxes and crap like that...then someone called the cops...so they started coming..my friend threw a quarter stick out there when they got out of thier cars...the cops were cool about everything....they just took the rest of our fireworks...they didn't search good though...condiering i had 2 dozen quarter sticks and 1 dozen morters in my pillowcase...they made us go home..and they called our parents and crap like that im sure you all know the drill-so we carried the tent into my backyard and kept on doing what we have been doing....then about 3:00 in the morning the same 2 cops showed up again...this time for noise complaints and "fireering of automatic weapons"which was us having paintball wars in my backyard at 3 in the morning...we didn't get in any trouble really...just getting probation for possesion of illeagle fireworks-disturbing the peace-traspassing on land(the park)-and destruction of property(some houses and cars got hit-only a few )

Last edited by Kyle's Ghost : 12-25-2003 at 10:57 AM.
Kyle's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 07:45 PM   #72
headlessjester1

Send a message via AIM to headlessjester1
great stories...
Its amazing that people are so quick to believe that kids are firing automatic weapons and getting in gang fights instead of playing with fireworks and just being kids.
I dont have any paintball cop stories just a bunch of me running from the cops for various reasons, not real interesting.

I live in the suburbs so there isnt anywhere within 1hr of me to test and/or fire a few rounds, so i never shoot in the same place for more than like 15 min.
headlessjester1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 07:55 PM   #73
Simpsons11
INSANE!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Simpsons11
Man if that was my town instead of just one cop coming the first time it would have been like 5 LOL they must get really bored
Old 01-14-2004, 04:58 PM   #74
Helmut
-H-I-M-

Send a message via ICQ to Helmut Send a message via AIM to Helmut Send a message via Yahoo to Helmut
Man, you want to get banned.

Edit: The post was deleted.

Last edited by Helmut : 01-18-2004 at 06:21 PM.
Helmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 03:04 PM   #75
WildBoar
'Baller

Sorry to reincarnate a dead thread, but I'm somewhat new to the site and still catching up on my reading material....

That is a great story. Some of the accompanying stories are clear "untruthitudes", but hey, still entertaining.

Most cops are more than tolerant and will give what they get. You give them respect and comply with their instructions and they will treat you properly. You don't...well, you know what happens when you don't.

As far as shooting a paintball marker in city limits, most communities do have laws against this; I would suggest checking into it. My community has an ordinance against "discharging a firearm within city limits", but the definition of "firearm" has been expanded to include airguns and archery equipment.

Mark

Tippy 68, 12V Revy, Expansion Chamber. Old, battered, well worn, and much loved.
WildBoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 09:17 AM   #76
ncpaintballkid
Gigolo

Send a message via AIM to ncpaintballkid
Oh boy....
-Firstcall Paintball
-Rikkter 7 Paintball

-www.richmondriot.com-
My Feedback
ncpaintballkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 12:53 PM   #77
Tipp98WhisperEx
WhisperSecks

Send a message via AIM to Tipp98WhisperEx Send a message via Yahoo to Tipp98WhisperEx
Talking

haha thats a great story...yeah i dont really have to worry about cops considering i live in tha STICKS! (thats hillbilly country for all yall city folks who aint gots no idears) except for this one cop who hangs out by my house with his radar gun and bust people(people LOVE to go 80-100 in their subarus right by my house during all hours of the night)its hilarious to watch him bust these kids. but hes cool...we used to live across the street from him until we moved...and im sure glad we did move too...the field i used to play paintball in, well theyre putting a new apartment building smack dab in the middle of it. whos crazy freakin idea was that?!?!?! oh well...but yeah, my cop/ex-neighbor is cool with me playin paintball, he used to watch me when i played...haha his beagle attacked me and my buddies when we were playin once

[+]ʞɔɐqpǝǝɟ[-]

Last edited by Tipp98WhisperEx : 01-20-2004 at 12:56 PM.
Tipp98WhisperEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 01:57 PM   #78
wan2bpntballer
Piranha Pro TS Owner

Thumbs up

YO MAN! THAT WAS THE GREATEST STORY! AND THOSE ARE THE COOLEST COPS EVER! NICE STORY MAN!
wan2bpntballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 02:18 PM   #79
nerdcore
Legend

there should be a law against abusing caps...
the tiny town i live in doesn't even have a local police station. sheriffs from the next major town over (15-20 min away) drive through occasionally & CHP plants themselves along the main road leading into town sometimes.

i'd unload some paint in my backyard every now & then on a target i made that resembles a scarecrow... ookaay, so it's really a cross made from exta fence planks with a square piece of plywood on the front & an old shirt nailed to it.

anyway, no one's complained so far (most don't speak english anyway) but my neighbor behind me keeps knocking over my homemade target (it's leaned up against the fence, usually). the top sticks up maybe 6" above the fence & i've never shot over it so i don't know what his prob is.

Last edited by nerdcore : 01-22-2004 at 02:20 PM.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 02:54 AM   #80
Moosey

GREAT!!! That was dam funy!!! LOL!
Moosey is offline   Reply With Quote