pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 01-30-2004, 05:02 PM   #81
Eclipse70
Paintball attorney

You know, most of the cops that I know play paintball, and the ones that don't tend to have an open mind about such things. There are too many storied about bad cops causing problems with paintball, but they are really in the minority.

“First thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.” --William
Shakespeare
Eclipse70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 08:35 AM   #82
hybrid-sniper

Send a message via AIM to hybrid-sniper Send a message via MSN to hybrid-sniper
Most cops i know either play or their children do.
Makes them a bit more lenient towards some things but vandalism is something they wont stand for, which is good.

I'll keep it short and sweet. Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed. - Montgomery Burns
But it would be just like you to drag your keyboard to a gunfight - Bane

Awake. Arise. Eat. Work. ****. Sleep. Awake. Arise.
hybrid-sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 11:23 AM   #83
Deputy Sheriff

My first post here, by the way. I work for Washington County Sheriff's Office, in Hillsboro, Oregon. We have laws that govern firearms, but not paintball guns at this time. The lady involved, if it was here, would have been booked for false reports to a police officer, and, misuse of 911. There is nothing wrong with shooting a paintball gun in your garage, it's not her's. She has no room to talk, and quite honestly, I would have asked the guy involved to keep shooting. Just to piss her off. I can't stand dealing with people who, for one, can't mind their own business, and two, waste my time.
Deputy Sheriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 11:28 AM   #84
pimpdragon75

Send a message via AIM to pimpdragon75
Quote:
Originally posted by Deputy Sheriff
My first post here, by the way. I work for Washington County Sheriff's Office, in Hillsboro, Oregon. We have laws that govern firearms, but not paintball guns at this time. The lady involved, if it was here, would have been booked for false reports to a police officer, and, misuse of 911. There is nothing wrong with shooting a paintball gun in your garage, it's not her's. She has no room to talk, and quite honestly, I would have asked the guy involved to keep shooting. Just to piss her off. I can't stand dealing with people who, for one, can't mind their own business, and two, waste my time.
Can you move to new york? We need more officers like you. I recently got kicked out of a mall for loitering, thats how bad they are.
pimpdragon75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 12:53 PM   #85
SPPaintball
Smart Parts

Great story! I give it a perfect score, 10 thumbs up!
SPPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 01:07 PM   #86
gdog5
Registered Boozer

Send a message via ICQ to gdog5 Send a message via AIM to gdog5 Send a message via MSN to gdog5 Send a message via Yahoo to gdog5 Send a message via Skype™ to gdog5
that has to be one of the funniest stories i have ever heard
LCD Matrix- Cp 1 piece, Cp Roller
SP Ion- Lucky Stage 5, LBM Stage 1, CP Trigger, T-board w/ Virtue membrane, CP Reg, Qev FOR SALE
SP Impulse- Ndz Trigger, CP Cap, Tapeworm, Strange Delrin Bolt
NSG Splatmaster; Spyder Sonix & Victor
BE Eradicator, Striker, & Talon

One thing I do know though, paintball guns, they come they go....

Last edited by gdog5 : 01-31-2004 at 01:10 PM.
gdog5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 02:01 PM   #87
AJcool
(\)erve

Send a message via AIM to AJcool
ya, that was a great story, along with all the other posts in here. i wish that stuff happened aroudn here
-"Georgia"

| Trader Feedback |
AJcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 06:29 PM   #88
RubberDucky6904

I have a small cops story One day back in the noob ages we were firing off stingrays shooting at each other having a good ol time well anyways a friends mom is watching us (Stingrays do look like guns for real if your a bit off) shes getting scared ,this was a little after 9/11,she thought the Taliban were outside killing so she phones the cops well we are still playing........ The cops come up pistols out.(we never saw this we were still playing lol)So there about to enter our field thank the lord my friend comes home finally and sees the cops astonished she asks what are they doing. Her mom says theres a gun fight out back but luckily she knew our paintball plans so she told the cops and they left all the while we were playing... My friends and I didnt even know until about a month later that there were cops about to come onto the field............
RubberDucky6904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 12:08 PM   #89
Jaster
The one and only

Deputy Sheriff, welcome to the boards!
The boys in blue (actually tan...) were pretty pissed off at her that day. I honestly couldn't believe the control these guys had. They really hammered her with charges. From what I was told, the Judge wasn't too thrilled with her either, but she didn't argue or complain so he took the guilty plea and gave her a break. sort of. Probation, AA, and a suspended sentence. Booze makes people do some pretty stupid stuff... I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you that. The good thing is that as long as there are stupid people you'll have a job!
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

--------------------------------------------------
Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 10:25 AM   #90
Agent_47
Maples scream Oppression!

Send a message via AIM to Agent_47
imagine what would happen if you had a sim-4, or one of the milsim setups from opsgear.com........ SWAT team would be there so fast, if a neighbour saw you.
And the flowers bloom like madness in the spring.

Gun setup:

Rainmaker (in pieces) TBUS
Custom 98 (in pieces)
PGP
Maverick
Agent_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 05:50 AM   #91
BlackNight52

Talking

@ Jaster

You let them shoot your gun.
Why dont you ask if you can shoot their gun?
BlackNight52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 02:12 PM   #92
AR55 MtM

dude how much jail time did the lady get for "assaulting" an offcier
AR55 MtM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 06:14 PM   #93
Slick Joe
I'm just better than you

Send a message via AIM to Slick Joe
I'm trying so hard no to laugh. God that is hilarious!
---------------------------------
My Uncle Bill's Wisdom:
-Buy new and buy the best
-The army is just a toy of the goverment
-There ARE alien spacecraft in Area 51
-Don't do drugs, and don't get married
-It takes a man of great genius to understand genius comedy
This line dedicated to Shadow211 for helping me with all my computer needs!
733OT posts, 858 total! (09-16-05)
Quote:
Originally posted by OrraclePsycho28
Hmm didn't know war had anything to do with politics.
Slick Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 01:42 PM   #94
pbdevil
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Fusion213
That was a great story, I wish the cops were like that around here. I was shooting at a tree in my backyard which is right in the middle of the yard, then my neighbor behind me starts to tell us to stop shooting because splatter was getting over there. I knew he was lying because I looked at the fence and there was no splatter, we were aiming low on the tree. We told him we're going to stop, and I guess he didn't hear us or something but he threatened to kill us.

I did have a plan to hook up a tow strap to his car and drag it out into the middle of an intersection late at night, but I would most likely get caught.

I really hate that neighbor, he's a free loading loser. He's probably in his 40s and he moved back in with his parents, his parents were nice to us.
I have a neighbor like that and hes the biggest ******************** ( you can only gues what those stars censor) so we pisss him off and keep shooting. Those cops were cool.
pbdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 01:44 PM   #95
pbdevil
Banned

my dad played with the danbury renegades back in the day of pgp pistols.
pbdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 06:18 AM   #96
Rotties67
Bringing the dead to life

Location: Stationed in Las Vegas right now....Yeah, its a tough life
Send a message via AIM to Rotties67
Alright Jaster, while it is nowhere near as good as yours, it is my story.

Let me start with a little history. When I lived in Florida before I began my military career, I was a server at a Dennys where all the Sheriffs used to come in on their down time between calls to eat and drink coffee. When you are their server and don't charge them for most everything you tend to develop a good rapore with them.

Anyway, this past Chirstmas my wife and I went down to Florida to visit my family. We took our three Rotties with us and my parents neighbors weren't too happy about that. My male Rottie barks at people. So sue me. He is a flippin dog. And it was only during the day time. He was inside by 8 pm. Anyway, my parents neighbor was looking for a reason to call the cops and give me flak.

I am showing my little sister the proper way to handle a marker, safety, all that. Then I let her fire off a few rounds. Next thing you know the Sheriffs show up. But not just any Sheriffs, two of the ones that I knew pretty well. They recognized me after about 2 seconds an asked how everything was, how I enjoyed the military, how married life was, etc. My parents neighbor sees this and gets all pissy and goes in the back to fish on the pond (their houses are on a golf course).

I explain to the Sheriff's my situation about my dog, and they tell me not a problem, they will handle it. They go into the back yard and chew HIM out for fishing in the pond (there are alligators out there and against the housing rules).

Nothing too serious but it was funny to see the guy get what was coming to him. Now he won't even talk to my parents.

I love the military. And knowing the right people.

Been out of the game for over 2 years, and it feels so good to be back in.

PBReview Feedback
Rotties67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 12:11 AM   #97
omenator

allright check this crap out.

first off i am a paramedic for a small town. me and my partner got a call one night about 3 am for a naked man screaming in the street and howling at the moon. when me and my partner arrive we see this HUGE dude pacing the street talking to himself after much deliberation we decide to get on the radio and call for police asst. when the cop gets there we all try to talk to him and calm him down(yea right)
any ways this guy really freaks out when we try to get close to him and he procedes to growl at us. well... after about a half an hour of this the cop goes to the back of his car and pulls out a tippmann prolite and procedes to load the hopper. i stop him and ask what he was doing he says hes gonna shoot him w/pepperballs at this point i had no idea what the heck he was talking about he said watch this. he then proceded to pop this guy in the chest w4 rounds the guy screams and rushes us just about the time he got about 10 feet away from us he drops like a rock crying and rubbin his eyes with like 3ft long strings of snot hangin out his nose. the cop then calmly walks over and cuffs the guy and reads him his rights then we restrain him to our strecher and go to the hospital. the end
Old 04-06-2004, 01:25 PM   #98
SPyderMAn0307

Send a message via AIM to SPyderMAn0307
me and my friends were playing a game of woodsball and these idiots decide theyre gonna ride their horses right through the middle of the game they said something about public land when it was really the kids backyard

now this may be viewed as a negative act from the paintball people to the non-paintballers---My friend and i were just shooting our markers out in front of this kids house that we knew and some wacko called the cops so we see them, throw our markers in a bush and run. well by the grace of God we got away. The cops that handle this neighborhood have me and my friend ID'd pretty well and they said the next time they catch us doing anything that they would arrest us and some other crap, and i dont need to go to jail, so thats why we ran. We look back on it now and laugh but it was scary when it was goin on.

How do you put an icon under your name; i know you have to go to the profile thing where it says to type waht you want under your name, but how do you enter an icon?
Shocktech superfly bolt
custom trigger mod(2mm)
68/45 crossfire HPA
SPyderMAn0307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 09:01 PM   #99
WhackMasterFlex
I Luv Big Boobs

Send a message via AIM to WhackMasterFlex
Heres a little something for the Cops or Officers if you prefer that won't let us play because some Cocktail drinking soccer mommy thinks that the Taliban is out back playin cowboys and indians.
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
Dead On Pro Drop
Spudnukl Nylatron Bolt
Check It Sweet Spot Stick Trigger
WhackMasterFlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 02:00 PM   #100
Helmut
-H-I-M-

Send a message via ICQ to Helmut Send a message via AIM to Helmut Send a message via Yahoo to Helmut
Right back at you WhackMasterFlex.
Helmut is offline   Reply With Quote