pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 10-08-2004, 03:24 PM   #141
Jaster
The one and only

Quote:
Originally posted by GranDream
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends....

I can't believe peeps are still repling to this!!
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 07:05 PM   #142
Ghost2867
i dont spam anymore...

Send a message via AIM to Ghost2867
u still have the link in ur sig...

FreeFlow Lotus red/black body
-E2 w/ eyes installed
-SP full freak kit (aluminum back, red 14" freak tip)
-freeflow SMC ram w/ QEVs
-WGP white delrin bolt
-eclipse rex dialer hammer (dialer not installed)
-palmers stabilizer

everyone buy circle stuff!! lol...
www.circlepaintball.com

Deviant Art <photography, sketches, paintings, digital art, etc etc>
Ghost2867 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 06:07 AM   #143
VLTriadRecBall
^My First Gun^

Send a message via AIM to VLTriadRecBall
dag this was like a year ago
VLTriadRecBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 06:13 AM   #144
nahthan
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by VLTriadRecBall
dag this was like a year ago
But it's such a good story...
nahthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:11 PM   #145
Diablo_blanco
Squid

Send a message via AIM to Diablo_blanco
LOL
that was hillarious, i liked it a lot becuase i always get told by the neighbor to stop, lol yea right like i would listen to that wnech. oh man good story

Gun Setup:
Ion (rocking the stock ion)
47/3000 HPA tank
Evo 2

member of the "FFF"
"Flavor Flave Fanclub"
Diablo_blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 12:45 PM   #146
VLTriadRecBall
^My First Gun^

Send a message via AIM to VLTriadRecBall
Quote:
But it's such a good story...
Yepper
VLTriadRecBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 07:51 PM   #147
slink1
only on whidbey island

thats a great story jaster, and great stroies a lot of you. i got some good laughs. the first time i ever played paintball with my own marker was at a cops house, i am friends with his son
Old 10-20-2004, 02:45 PM   #148
wablez
Bestest member

when a first got my marker, i was so happy that rushed outside to start to test it. My house is sorta weird so i have to go through my front door to enter my parents private land.
as i walked, 2 cars passed by and the drivers were staring at me with a odd look ( with my mask on, it look like came right out of a science fiction movie). Suddenly a squad car passes by and stops near me and the cop rolls down his window( it scared the poopie out of me) I didn't say a word but the officer said,

" is that a 'cocker?"

i had a PMI piranha eforce VTL
Old 10-21-2004, 02:45 PM   #149
TiPpYsGaLoRe
Baппed

Send a message via AIM to TiPpYsGaLoRe Send a message via MSN to TiPpYsGaLoRe
I wish I knew cops like that....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp98WhisperEx View Post
I'll show you a skeet launcher, baby.
TiPpYsGaLoRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 04:06 PM   #150
Evosnipe

i live in savannah and i just shoot up peeps on the street
Evosnipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 04:13 PM   #151
GranDream
This is the Final Cut

Send a message via AIM to GranDream
Quote:
Originally posted by Evosnipe
Not even remotely funny.
Old 10-24-2004, 08:08 PM   #152
PBallWonder
Nice coconuts

Quote:
Originally posted by Evosnipe
That just ruined the entire thread.

anyways, my cop story is when i was walking over to my friends house. He lives about 10 mins away from me and i called him up too see it he wanted to play som woods ball in the bush near his house. well, im walking dow the side of the street with my mask half on, holding my gun. i started screwing the co2 on and then a 2 cruisers with its red ane blue lights show up and the get out of their car about 20 feet infront of me. i dident pay attention because i was trying to screw on mt co2 tank (its hard to do when ur walking ya know) The cops yelled at me to drop the gun. well, the gun got gassed up when they were yelling at me and the gun went off dryfireing itself because the screw fell out on the back of the trigger frame at home and i dident notice. it scared the crap out of me and the cops so i just dive on the ground, hoping not to get shot from the cops, and the cops take cover behind their cars. after is stops, the cops point their guns at me and just say "what the hell was that?" i was so friggen scared so i was trembeling and shackeing they realized i wasent a terrorist or anything so they put away their guns. i explained everything when i stoped shackeing and they sent me home.

now, i still cant find that damed screw and the back of my trigger frame is held on by camo duct tape. lol. i will never screw on my co2 when im walking down the street ever again.
PBallWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 08:37 AM   #153
Jaster
The one and only

Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost2867
u still have the link in ur sig...
Me? No I don't. That's my buying online thread...

Evo... don't be an idiot please

PB...you're lucky you didn't get shot when that went off like that. Pretty smart cops to look first. This is why I carry everything in my bag. A guy walking around with a bag doesn't draw as much attention as a guy with a gun... who would have though...
Did they give you a bunch of grief about walking around with it out or anything?
Well glad to hear you didn't get shot!!

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 09:38 PM   #154
Ghost2867
i dont spam anymore...

Send a message via AIM to Ghost2867
hmm...that's true...

haha...they see "jaster", and immediately think..."hmm...super-mod...a helluva lot of posts...has to be decent..."

FreeFlow Lotus red/black body
-E2 w/ eyes installed
-SP full freak kit (aluminum back, red 14" freak tip)
-freeflow SMC ram w/ QEVs
-WGP white delrin bolt
-eclipse rex dialer hammer (dialer not installed)
-palmers stabilizer

everyone buy circle stuff!! lol...
www.circlepaintball.com

Deviant Art <photography, sketches, paintings, digital art, etc etc>
Ghost2867 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 09:42 PM   #155
GranDream
This is the Final Cut

Send a message via AIM to GranDream
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster

Evo... don't be an idiot please

Quoted for emphasis.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:21 PM   #156
Lookingforone

The first post was a hilarious story.

My friends and I just got into paintball recently, and one of them bought an Angel A4, I think. They would shoot into a barrel in their backyard, no one ever complained about it, except his dad, because the paint seems to be doing something to the grass.

I cannot shoot in my backyard because my next-door neighbor and my familyl have had an on-going fued for years, but a restraining order has been issue. My parents also don't particularily like the sound of the shots going off, so I don't do it inside either. BTW.. I have a Dialbo Mongoose Reincarnation 2.
Lookingforone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 08:25 PM   #157
dyekid_11
recognize tsunami victims

your story is hilarious! i was crackin up! that chick is crazy to have smacked the cop! thats funny they are all passin' around your gun as if its a giant doo...bye
dyekid_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 06:46 PM   #158
ShockerKid82
SoFLa - FBI

Send a message via AIM to ShockerKid82
cops here suck! We were shooting into a box by my frineds by the woods and some old jew ish guy calls the cops and we got arrested for vandalism!!! He got out of his car and said DROP YOURS WEPONS!
ShockerKid82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 11:35 PM   #159
Kurama

Send a message via AIM to Kurama
Meh I wish the cops in my neighborhood were that cool. Once, I was sick with a fever and such, and stayed home. My parents went to work (they're teachers), and I was home alone trying to fix a problem with one of my markers. I was in the garage, because the tools are there, and had the garage open because the light burned out the day before (and it was hot outside). Well, the police drive by, as usual, checking for kids skipping school and doing drugs/etc. Of course, if I were a cop and saw a kid firing a paintball gun (I was dryfiring but its still loud) during school hours, I wold have checked it out too. He comes up, and almost arrests me because I had no parent home to proove I wasn't skipping to vandalize something, or whatever. Well, my mom came home to check up on me while she was on break (she teaches... SPECIAL kids!) and she sees me getting yelled at by a cop. Rofl, it all turned out fine, but it sucked altogether, and wasted a lot of time
Markers:
Freak Factory Impulse (Freak Barrel, Dye Stickies & Maxflo Tank)
Automag 68 Classic (Old Style All-American Barrel and Air America Raptor Tank)
Minicocker (Progressive, J&J Ceramic & Oldschool Nitroduck Tank)
P68 Stock Class (Ball count slots, dropout co2 slot, honed barrel)
Stuff:
Halo B, Egg II, 2x Pre-BE Revvy, Profiler, Invision, Spectra, Dye/Proto everything. I have enough stuff to have 3 players ready to play... Too lazy to take pictures to sell stuff...
Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 03:46 PM   #160
SneakySneaky08

Send a message via AIM to SneakySneaky08
Quote:
Originally posted by Playaz
if you really hate your neighbor that much just put a pingpong ball/sand in his gas tank... thatll teach him

i was playin pball in this city property forest type place behind my house, it has tons of no tresspassing signs on the fence around it but we just ignore it and jump it. we were playin out there for about an hour and someone called the cops on us. 2 cops showed up and had their pball guns with them, a cocker and an angel. they played with us cause they were goin off duty, it pissed the hell outa the person that called the cops on us lol

SneakySneaky08 is offline   Reply With Quote