pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 12-19-2004, 10:39 PM   #161
henryxpark

Send a message via AIM to henryxpark
Nice Cops

henryxpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 04:12 PM   #162
Hekrill
Katrina Survivor

Best. Story. Ever.
Consider it sigged!
Reloader B L.E. HALO Shell

gone for a while...
Hekrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 07:14 PM   #163
pnda_express

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!! This is sooooo old i guess you could say. Whoo, pretty funny though.

Jaster was here....

M.S.C.P. Rules= Michigan Stock class paintball.
pnda_express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 10:57 AM   #164
dyekid_11
recognize tsunami victims

Quote:
Originally posted by pnda_express
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!! This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo old i guess you could say. Whoo, pretty funny though.
Jaster please own this crack head
dyekid_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 10:06 PM   #165
freetheflow
theres a spoon in my ear

what type of dog did the other person have.

Quote:
Originally posted by R.U-A.S.S Rocks
same kinda thing happened to me. I was shooting in my backyard at a target i had setup. One of my neighbors who yells at me and threatens to call the cops for walking my dog on their lawn and playing basketball with my friends at 2:00pm saying we are disturbing the peace or some ****. well any ways she had called the cops saying i was shooting my neighbors windows and transformers and stop signs. one of the cops stopped in front of my house and walks around back and my dog is laying next to me and starts growling so i look over and see the cop and tell her to stop. she is not a small dog (85 pound german sheppard). My dad is a volunteer fireman in town and a previous county legislator so he knmows all the cops. The cops knows me and i know him so he told me what happened and checks the neighbor's yards and finds nothing b/c there was nothing. I explain about paintball and everything and all of a sudden i see the neighbor who made the call standing in the entrance to my backyard with her dog. "why isn't he in handcuffs yet?" and the cop says b/c he isn't doing anything the slightest bit wrong. "yea right." she then lets her dog of the leash and says trys to sick it on my dog. my dog starts barking like mad and starts runing at her dog. her dog stops dead in it's tracks and runs down the street. don't know what happend after that b/c the cop asked me to go inside just to avoid any more problems so i tried looking out the window but couldn't see much

best jokes ive ever herd.
balls-hey im getting lower
voice-sucks for you
balls-if i go down your coming with me!

two fish are in a tank, one looks over and say "how the hell do i drive this thing."

MA, that sucks. and it had to have been hella embarrassing. unfortunately, some chicks dont understand that it is it sown boss and we work for him.

hes like a rogue agent. he plays by his own rules and has total disregard for all others.
freetheflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 02:15 PM   #166
DragonJedi
PB Elitist

Send a message via ICQ to DragonJedi Send a message via Yahoo to DragonJedi
Cop stories are FUN

Ok my story isn't nearly as funny or shocking as the first but here it goes.

There is a patch of land not far away in the boons that is rented out to hunters during hunting season. During the summer there are an awful lot of Moto-cross junkies out there tearin up the field that the owners decided to have county sheriff police patrol the place. Little did I know about the police when me and a van full of buddies went out there to play. Everything was going real cool, at first we scared the crap out of some guys who happen to cut through into the area we were using (woods ball). They stopped and thought how cool it was and all that junk. 3 hrs into the game, there is tons of smoke all over the place from smoke grenades and it's muddy as all hell. My goggles are fogged the hell up and I can't see Squat, including the Sheriff I shot!!! I nearly Crapped my camo when he fired a shot into the air after being hit by me. I had no fricken Idea!! He spots 3 of us laying down on some mud and logs and grabs two of us and is shaking us all to hell!! yellling whatnot this and that, I felt embarisingly much like a rag doll. He let us go with a warning and a watchful eye. Now we don't dare go back.

4 LIFE
DragonJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:56 PM   #167
Jaster
The one and only

Quote:
Originally posted by freetheflow
what type of dog did the other person have.

German Sheppard. BIG dog... she's a baby though. Worse thing she'd ever do is lick you to death... unless she sits on you...then you're screwed.

and pnda_express.... don't be a tooooooooooooooooooooooool and screw with a Super's thread. We get... cranky when that happens. You don't want me to be cranky do you??
It is an old thread though... I can't believe it's still going after all this time!

I like the stories you guys have added too! Some funny stuff. Some pretty dumb stuff.... that's ok though because no one's gotten shot yet .....yet....
Most Cops are pretty cool if you give them a chance. You just have to understand that they have to look at things in the worst way first and prove different as they go. Most of the time the people they have to deal with when the word "gun" comes in, aren't very happy to see them or are trying to add some holes to them. They're going to be defensive at first. Once they realize that you realize that and you're not a problem, they'll mellow out. They were pretty agitated with me at first too. Lucky for me my neighbor created more of an issue then I was so I was no longer the focus of their attention. Then when she started arguing and yelling, then the slap.... I probably could have stripped down to my underwear, jumped on the roof of my car, and danced a Jig with a beer in my hand and they wouldn't have noticed me... (well isn't THAT just an image we all wanted to see in our heads... ) Cops just will not be calm until they're in control of whatever the situation is. Trained that way "just in case". I hate to say it, but the one time they don't do that, is the day they get shot.... Never a good thing.

Keep the stories coming guys!
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 06:35 PM   #168
Pman09
Angel Owner SON

Lol my best friends dad is the chief of police in my town. He caught two kids shooting their guns in town at houses so he took them and gave them to my friend. They were his first two guns and he got a two tanks and a hopper free lol. The downside was that they were a stingray 2 and a raptor.

260 Mafia foo's
Pman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 02:25 PM   #169
.:{}:.
AGGent

Send a message via AIM to .:{}:.
my question is, why hasnt thins been stickied yet?

HK Streetball F/S/T
.:{}:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 07:49 PM   #170
bugundertherug
Another 1 Down!

Send a message via AIM to bugundertherug
haha well... cops are nice, but their duty comes first among their list of prioritys... I live in the mountains currently so i can shoot ANYTHING around my house and no one cares... Everyone on my road paintballs, and we even have a field (piece of crap right now though, cuz it's winter) that we play at every weekend. A couple times this lady who hates kids (the only 1 that doesn't paintball) got after us because of the dryfires that sound like 22 shots coming automatic from my gun. She figured that we were killing eachother or shooting something we weren't supposed to. A cop came down and didn't (since he's the school cop- REAL small town) do anything about us... He stopped in and talked to mah folks while we were playing again... The lady called 911 Three more times as the cop was at our house drinking coffee and eating doughnuts. All the lady got was "there is already help it's way". After the coffee, our school cop went over to the lady's house... we followed curiously... she wasn't too happy about that part...she told the cop the whole story as she had a frustrated look on her face like she was going to explode.

If u think ANY of this is fake, ur wrong... it's all true and iron clad

Moose... if u read this... not a word more... i don't want n e 1 to think we're crazy

Proud member of the Team CutThroat!
There goes me!!!

bugundertherug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:12 PM   #171
freetheflow
theres a spoon in my ear

at my friends birthday we went down in a gully and started playing. since me and on of my other friends have nitro guns we cant fill them up at our local shop we had to ref. so we play like 2 games and then things get out of control. his step sister and borther (who are like 7) run into the field with no mask while everyone is shooting and then they go behind this bunker with three people shooting out and like 5 people shooting into it. they look out to see wats happening then they run off and a kid runs up and shoots everyone in that bunker. the we stop for a little while and my friends dad starts raining down on us from the top of there hill while noone has a mask on. so everyone has a fire fight with him. then after that happend we decided to stop for just a little while long and my friends dad shoots my friend in the legs and he starts shooting everywere while everyone has there masks off. this is were it gets fun. the cops show up becouse we"were shooting guns and there was smoke coming out of the berrel." so the cops are up on the hill and they tell us to get up. we start talking to them and my friend THROWS UP on one of there shoes. thats about all that happend. but this was a very bad day. in my eyes. someone would have had theres shot out if we would have kept playing.

voice-sucks for you

two fish are in a tank, one looks over and say "how the hell do i drive this thing."

MA, that sucks. and it had to have been hella embarrassing. unfortunately, some chicks dont understand that it is it sown boss and we work for him.

hes like a rogue agent. he plays by his own rules and has total disregard for all others.
Old 01-24-2005, 09:14 PM   #172
freetheflow
theres a spoon in my ear

i have a 130 pound rot so i would have let my dog eat it, but thats just me

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster

German Sheppard. BIG dog... she's a baby though. Worse thing she'd ever do is lick you to death... unless she sits on you...then you're screwed.

and pnda_express.... don't be a tooooooooooooooooooooooool and screw with a Super's thread. We get... cranky when that happens. You don't want me to be cranky do you??
It is an old thread though... I can't believe it's still going after all this time!

I like the stories you guys have added too! Some funny stuff. Some pretty dumb stuff.... that's ok though because no one's gotten shot yet .....yet....
Most Cops are pretty cool if you give them a chance. You just have to understand that they have to look at things in the worst way first and prove different as they go. Most of the time the people they have to deal with when the word "gun" comes in, aren't very happy to see them or are trying to add some holes to them. They're going to be defensive at first. Once they realize that you realize that and you're not a problem, they'll mellow out. They were pretty agitated with me at first too. Lucky for me my neighbor created more of an issue then I was so I was no longer the focus of their attention. Then when she started arguing and yelling, then the slap.... I probably could have stripped down to my underwear, jumped on the roof of my car, and danced a Jig with a beer in my hand and they wouldn't have noticed me... (well isn't THAT just an image we all wanted to see in our heads... ) Cops just will not be calm until they're in control of whatever the situation is. Trained that way "just in case". I hate to say it, but the one time they don't do that, is the day they get shot.... Never a good thing.

Keep the stories coming guys!

voice-sucks for you

Old 01-25-2005, 04:41 PM   #173
paintballa101

Send a message via AIM to paintballa101
Thats great i wish i could c my nut case neighbor get thrown in handcuffs!
paintballa101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 07:44 AM   #174
DragonJedi
PB Elitist

Send a message via ICQ to DragonJedi Send a message via Yahoo to DragonJedi
Talking You Have Got To See This

This Came out of nowhere and Now I wish it was everywhere. This clip show's a suicide bomber getting into a VW and ready to make a kill. I will leave you to discover the punchline.

http://ad-rag.com/117074.php

4 LIFE
DragonJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 08:41 AM   #175
coolrazer
is actually Eric Berry.

Die Thread Die! It's almost 2 years old. Just sticky the thing and close it!

Oh great story though, I could have sworn I'd posted here before.

ΦΚΨ
coolrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 01:41 PM   #176
Jaster
The one and only

We need to start supplying cars like that to all the terrorists... VW's new slogan should be "Show the world you care....buy a terrorist a VW!!"

NO!! It can't die!! It must live!! This thread has to be a record breaker... this old, still not closed, no spam... wow...
Besides I love the Cop stories.

Ya'... watching your neighbor get tossed is rather amusing.

I wouldn't mind a sticky though...*hint* Lopez....
I just don't feel right Sticking my own stuff. I'll let the rulers of the story forum decide. (I still have you gun Lopez...)

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 02-03-2005, 06:33 PM   #177
Lopez17
Administrator

Stickied. And I created another "special" one just for you!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster
I'd have given someone's arm for a U-Haul and 20 minutes alone with a forklift.
Lopez17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 08:19 AM   #178
Jaster
The one and only

Thanks bro

Old 02-05-2005, 08:44 PM   #179
SHBASS
Future Ego owner!!!

best

best paintball story I've heard in a long time... vI like that the cops were on your side and didn't fine you or anything and your crazy neighbor got arrested. It is a really good, funny, feel-good story for paintballers that think that the game is being threatened at every turn. Way Kewl dude

2006 Planet Eclipse "SUPERMAN" Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranDream View Post
You just haven't lived until you've seen a doctor shove a probe the size of bowling pin up a 70 year old man's butt.
SHBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 02:33 PM   #180
ase
"Paintball" is not a verb

Send a message via AIM to ase
i got a cop story...except this 1 we actually did someting wrong.
once upon a time when i was just a young newb me and my friends went to the orange grove with our $50 big 5 guns. my ******* friend wyatt (he was just getting off of drugs by the way lol) decided it wouold be thrilling to shoot up my neighbor's mailbox. she comes out about an hour later and starts yelling at us. we're like ya whatever and start playing the blame game, ya know? so we start packing up our stuff and she goes inside her house. she comes back out with a pitcher of water and some paper towels and starts cleaning off her mailbox. wyatt's co2 tank then bursts the disc cuz he left it in the sun lmao it scared the **** out of all of us. we start walking back and when we pass the lady shes like "you better hurry, they're comin" so we start walkin...a lil faster lol. when we are about halfway there a cop pulls up next to us and says "you boys got somethin to say for yourselves?" we're like "about what?" and he says" you're not in trouble, just say your sorry" so we said ya, we're sorry, we ****ed up" and he just leaves. when we got home we started shooting bottle rockets off (illegal in my county). lol that cop sure showed us
cops dont scare me, i dont know y. actually it's probly from being a skater and constantly being kicked out of spots by cops and security guards. sometimes you can pay them off

Last edited by ase : 02-08-2005 at 02:46 PM.
ase is offline   Reply With Quote