pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Strategies and Tactics

Old 03-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
rocknroll101

What is your favorite custom game?

ok so a couple friends and i came up with a woodsball game where there are 25 flags set up all over the woods. The two teams have bases on opposite ends of the large field (at least 10 acres) The object of the game is to get the most flags by the end time. (We played a 24 hour game, but it can be short too) anyway, it's really fun because it requires so much strategy. You can go out and look for flags, you can go attack the other team's base and steal their flags, and you can guard your own base. It's fun as heck, but i wouldn't recommend it unless you have at LEAST 4 on each team and 10-20 acres of land. This is my customized game that i came up with. post your own. I'm looking for new ideas.

ALSO i have an 18" alluminum alloy sniper barrel in tippmann thread for sale! send me a message if your interested!!
rocknroll101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
rocknroll101

Another one I thought of but have never done is this: The two teams have 10 players. Each team has a base. There are like 5 neutral bases on a large property. The teams can strategize however they want, but at the end of the 24 hours, the team with their flag up in the most bases wins. I kind of like this one because you have to fight for the bases, and you need constant guard on your bases.

ALSO i have an 18" alluminum alloy sniper barrel in tippmann thread for sale! send me a message if your interested!!
rocknroll101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:24 AM   #3
dubpaintball

To compete in paintball you must be able to adapt to different fields, different terrains, different bunker arrangements and different play from opponents. Some basic strategies and tactics will guide you in different situations and help you play paintball competitively.

My favorite paintball sniper rifle supply.

Last edited by dubpaintball : 04-02-2010 at 10:11 AM.
dubpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:49 AM   #4
XRidgelinerX
Old Guy

If you have a fair number of players and maybe they are of mixed skill level or you don't know which are experienced and which are novice. Also good if one team is dominating and you want to break them up. This is a great "warm-up" game.

Cut equal 2 foot strips of red and yellow construction tape. If you have 10 players, 5 red & 5 yellow. Put them all in a box. Have each player pull a piece of tape without looking and stuff it in a pocket, without showing anyone else which color they chose. The game starts out every-man-for-himself. Each player heads out into the field by themselves and finds a good hiding place. At the sound of the starting horn or yell, each player pulls out his tape, ties it to his barrel so it is clearly visable and starts hunting. Find your teammates for support and work together. Find your opposition to eliminate them. Last team standing wins.

Sometimes you will find yourself near a teamate or two. Sometimes you will find yourself surrounded by the enemy. Random and different every time.

Last edited by XRidgelinerX : 04-02-2010 at 07:54 AM.
XRidgelinerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
Mavericksniper8

You never know how many players will show up for a game and most games are two even-steven games, but here's one that you can play with an odd/even number of players. We call it "Color Cut-throat" the teams are randomly picked based on the color of paintball drawn out of the sack. (we played 3/3/3). each team goes to opposite corners of the playing area and the game commenses. The object is to shoot the foes which turns them friend. When a player calls hit the team who won the engagement calls out their team color and the hit player is now on that team and the win is determined when everyone ends up on one team.
It gets hairy when you've been shot by another team and your once-team-member has to shoot you to get you back on their side. But the fun (and not so fun) side of this game is that you're always in play.