pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Brass Eagle

Old 01-16-2002, 12:04 PM   #21
specter542
univ. of north carolina

Send a message via AIM to specter542
luce

ghey
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
~Co& Ca~

university of north carolina at greensboro class of 2008
specter542 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 10:05 AM   #22
SGT BiGGiE

Send a message via AIM to SGT BiGGiE
just the body with a quik fix paintjob(used remote control car paint)until i can get it annoed,body was scratched up nappy and i had access to a glass blaster so i blasted and painted her,the internals are in a ziploc bag,sendin it out for a physichal and some customization work soon.
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
Old 01-28-2002, 03:41 PM   #23
Silent Knight
808 Killaz

Send a message via AIM to Silent Knight Send a message via MSN to Silent Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Silent Knight
Power Coated Viewloader Genesis

this is a picture of a customers genesis, after we sent it out to get powder coated. features a spyder Shutter fore frip, and a lapco bottom line adapter with marco line

Pewter Shocker NXT
Silent Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2002, 01:51 PM   #24
PiRaNhA69

Send a message via AIM to PiRaNhA69
this is my tiger
PiRaNhA69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 03:11 PM   #25
tigershark16
FAT KIDS 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to tigershark16
Thats my Tigershark, its accurate with thats barrel extension, go to my website or email for plans for the barrel extension.
Old 02-04-2002, 07:30 AM   #26
FinnMcKool
Thats me

heres my old be mask i custom painted ( brass eagle xtra one of the best masks i ever used NEVER fogged not once 40$ canadian)
Old 02-04-2002, 07:31 AM   #27
FinnMcKool
Thats me

and heres my old be avenger not that bad of a gun one of the guns be designed under new ownership
Old 02-12-2002, 09:03 PM   #28
Silent Knight
808 Killaz

Send a message via AIM to Silent Knight Send a message via MSN to Silent Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Silent Knight
messing around with one of the Rental Raptors.... custom barrell???? hell why not! You would be surprised to know what i used to make that barrel polished on the back half! *i was bored and decided to try something on the barrel... lol came out pretty good actually.

Pewter Shocker NXT
Silent Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 08:21 PM   #29
kingalls

Send a message via AIM to kingalls
Check out this wild rainmaker. Just six stock parts left.

****Okay, I thought this was pretty clear from the web address still on the pic, but some of our slower members *cough-naton-cough* still are having a little trouble here. This marker was worked over by Doc Nickel, not me. I've never seen it, just thought the pic was cool. In the two years only one person was dumb enough to make a disclaimer necessary. Not bad.****
love it.

Last edited by kingalls : 08-16-2003 at 08:44 AM.
kingalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 08:21 PM   #30
kingalls

Send a message via AIM to kingalls
One more pic.
love it.
kingalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 09:48 AM   #31
JOESPUD27
You say potato, I say...

Send a message via AIM to JOESPUD27
My cousins Talon...shoots nice

Quote:
Originally posted by SEPHIROTH_086
Whats with all these damn strange posts lately that dont make sense!!!
Every 3 out of 2 people have a problem with fractions.
JOESPUD27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 04:02 PM   #32
senorDerek
WE BE BLINGIN'

Send a message via AIM to senorDerek
Here is my Avenger, I plan to do a paintjob of maybe flames or something with blue and black.
senorDerek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 05:58 PM   #33
big_dog

Post Big Dog's "Avenger"

I just got this gun for my birthday. I put a shoulder end on my 9oz. tank and put together a sling for it too. I don't know if the sling will work but I'm going to try it out this Sat.(3/9/02). I'll let you guys if it works. Has anyone tried putting a sling on their gun?
Old 03-06-2002, 08:04 AM   #34
tigershark16
FAT KIDS 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to tigershark16
Here is my Avenger, I sold it and bought my Tigershark and I like my Tigershark better.
Old 03-06-2002, 06:44 PM   #35
Raptomatic
Whatchuknowboutdat

Send a message via Yahoo to Raptomatic
I'm surprised there's no raptors! Here's my sling on my raptor SE. The sling will work if it's tied on, but I got annoyed and put it on with a simple bolt and wingnut. It's easy, and extremely useful.
Raptomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 07:31 PM   #36
rjpbus

Send a message via AIM to rjpbus Send a message via Yahoo to rjpbus
check my blade out

i havent seen any blade here is mine

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...threadid=42662

check that out for the accuracy
rjpbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 07:49 AM   #37
Raptomatic
Whatchuknowboutdat

Cool Camoflauge Schemed hopper

I used model paint on my hopper and made a 3-tone urban camouflage scheme. My webcam is kind of crappy when it comes to colours, but it looks cool in person.

How to do it: unscrew your vl200 hopper into its two halves, and begin painting on one side.

You will need enamel model paint such as Testors, and the following colours:

Arctic white
Gray
Battle gray

The idea is to make the most of the area Gray, then add the arctic white in river-like patterns. Try to paint directly onto the plastic, do not paint the whole thing gray or the white will come out smudgy. Then, once you have the two-colour scheme use battle gray to thickly surround the white patterns on the hopper. You will paint over top of the regular gray and it will become a darker colour.

*Remember to do one side of the hopper first, then hold them together and follow the pattern onto the other side.
Old 03-19-2002, 07:29 AM   #38
BugStainer

My Raptor

Here it is. Finally. I hope.

"Alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."
BugStainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2002, 07:13 PM   #39
Raptomatic
Whatchuknowboutdat

Check these out: Custom wood 45 grips. They are so smooth, the old raptor SE grips are okay but a little scratchy. These look cool on it. Not a good picture, but you get the drift.
Old 03-21-2002, 04:59 PM   #40
BugStainer

Thumbs up Nice grips!

Cool! I saw your pic of them over on BEOG as well--but for some reason I can't register an account with ezboard...

Here's the pic of my Raptor from the other side. I used Hogue rubber grips on mine. They were comfy, and still are for carrying, but not much use when I'm using the double trigger...

"Alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."
BugStainer is offline   Reply With Quote