pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > 32 Degrees

Old 06-12-2010, 09:43 PM   #1
Matt1225

Unhappy Help Required for iconled paintball gun

Hi my girlfriend recently brought a brand new paintball gun for my birthday,
i have assembled it correctly to my knowledge but it will not fire.

I am very new to this are there any suggestions that any has that can help me it would be much appreciated.

thanks
Matt1225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
pearl2323

I'd need a little more information than what you're giving me, but if you have a filled CO2 tank, screw it into the air source adapter, turn the trigger frame on, cock the bolt, and try to fire...should be that simple unless you hear air leaking through the gun.
pearl2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:52 AM   #3
Matt1225

i have cheeked all seals no damage everything seems as it should be, though the red led will not go out, the instructions indicate this to be no power but the 9.6v rechargeable supplied has been charged properly. i have removed the cocking chamber to look for any obstructions and everything looks fine i am at a dead end to my knowledge.

could this be a manufacture defect with the circuit board ?
Old 06-14-2010, 08:53 PM   #4
di$TOrTed
t3h p\/\/nz0r

Send a message via AIM to di$TOrTed
It may be that the battery is so old it won't charge up right. Try a regular 9V battery and see if it does anything different. It probably won't function properly off a normal 9V but if it works better, then you need to seek out a new 9.6V rechargeable battery.

My feedback

I'm getting the NDS tech site going again. ndspb.proboards.com PM me if you would like to help make tech tutorials to help out the paintball community.
di$TOrTed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:56 AM   #5
Matt1225

Thanks for reply.

I have tested a standard 9v battery and the result is the same the gun will still not fire now when i attach the co2 bottle is attached i can hear a slow leak at the end of the barrel that has developed.

thank you all for your replies and help but i feel this gun is it to much hassle now and has manufacture defects and i shall exchange it for a higher quality more trusted model.

cheers.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:09 PM   #6
Ironman289
Paintball......

When you pull the trigger (with the safety off) can you hear the solenoid click? Try cocking the gun before you put the tank on,that will take pressure off of the valve spring and cup seal and that should stop the leak you hear in the barrel. There is nothing wrong with this type of gun, it isn't a high end gun but it is a great starting point and with a little upkeep and customization it will be a good performing and dependable gun that you will enjoy for a long time.

Last edited by Ironman289 : 06-16-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Ironman289 is offline   Reply With Quote