pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > 32 Degrees

Old 04-15-2003, 01:04 PM   #181
Fishin9975

Send a message via AIM to Fishin9975
I just bought a Rebel Bottom Line, and it doesnt have a beaver tail or a sight mount (which its not suppost to of course) but I want to put a sight on it. What do I do? Can I buy an after market sight rail that will fit the gun, and if so, who makes the best one for a rebel?
thanks,
Tim
Fishin9975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 02:45 PM   #182
Irishman
Saving up for an Impulse

My problem is located here: http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...49#post1188249

sigh
Old 04-26-2003, 06:55 AM   #183
N00bE

Veritcal Adapter?

I want to get an expansion chamber, but I was told that you might need to get something called a "vertical adapter" installed in order to use one. I have a Rebel Vertical w/ Bottomline.
N00bE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2003, 07:01 AM   #184
MuffinMan14
i like cheese

Send a message via AIM to MuffinMan14 Send a message via Yahoo to MuffinMan14
no you don't need VA.
i wouldnt recommend an ex chamber, get a decent reg and anti-siphon for co2 or just buy a nitro if you have the money.
MuffinMan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2003, 07:44 PM   #185
Guitar Junki 16
Live Straightedge

Send a message via AIM to Guitar Junki 16
X-Chamber

An expansion chamber could be of use if you are having problems with your Co2 freezing up, or you are losing shot-to-shot consistancy. If you get one, you wont need to get a vertical adapter, the expansion chamber will just screw right into where the bottomline screws into. You will have to take off that black piece from the one end of the bottomline so that you can screw it into the Xchamber.
Guitar Junki 16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 08:52 PM   #186
ZZYZX
Bigger, Longer, Uncut

SPUTTERING / RAPID FIRE / NOT RE-COCKING PROBLEM

Just wanted to leave an update for those who might be having the same problem.

If your gun is clean, well-lubed, and the tank has air in it...then this is probably the old "hammer and sear" problem, as it was with mine.

I e-mailed the tech guys at 32 Degrees (Naitonal Paintball Supply), and after about 2 weeks, I received a new sear and hammer free of charge.

It takes about 5 minutes to replace. Re-lube everything and re-assemble, fire the gun with CO2 a few times to distribute the lube, and you're done! (It may not re-cock the first few shots, but after 5-10 you should be good!)

Good luck!

Armotech Zeus G2
PMI Trracer Tagmaster
Brass Eagle Stingray I
PMI Piranha VTL
ZZYZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 07:07 AM   #187
broco

rebel O2 bottomline

i have purchased a sight rail with a beaver sight tail and a long cyclone bolt. i am having trouble getting the top plug out of my rebel 02 bottomline to install, can you help?
broco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2003, 08:10 PM   #188
FuzZyXL
Montana 'Baller

Send a message via ICQ to FuzZyXL Send a message via AIM to FuzZyXL
Broco: if you're referring to the linkage pin (the part that holds the bolt and the striker together), of which you can see only the knurled top, I would recommend mechanical persuasion (pliers). The part should pop straight out. I am not an engineer. Yet. Take my advice with a grain of sanity.
FuzZyXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2003, 10:46 AM   #189
broco

thanks fuzzy il have a try

Now i have another problem i went to my local paintball site to get my gun cronagraphed and found the highest i could get it to shoot was 110 fps does any 1 know how i can boost this up?
Old 05-29-2003, 12:58 PM   #190
rebeluser52

Send a message via AIM to rebeluser52 Send a message via Yahoo to rebeluser52
Will these work on my gun?

I was wondering if this would fit on my rebel bottomline, and if it would be a good alternative to an expansion chamber. Also if this would work on my gun, there is no real reason i want this but i like the rear cocking and the sight rail. By the way right now my rebel is stock (I am pretty new to the sport) but I hope to get a cp one piece pretty soon.
rebeluser52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 01:59 PM   #191
hvpbplaya
I r can spell

Send a message via AIM to hvpbplaya
cp one piece = godlike for a nice rebel upgrade under 50$ sorry to say but i cant help u with those links they both took me to 888paintball but the main page not the item that u were talking about
hvpbplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 12:10 PM   #192
FuzZyXL
Montana 'Baller

Yeah, they'll both work. Don't bother with these parts though.
The first one is a substandard regulator(I have one. It sucks.) and a gas-through grip. You can do much better for that much money.
The second is just a dress kit. It converts your marker to rear cocking and adds a sight rail/beavertail combo like the Rebel Xtreme. No/negligible performance enhancement.

For the first one, I'd take a deep breath and consider buying a regulator. A bit more money, to be sure, but potentially worth it in performance, if it's set up properly.
For the second one, the only reason to do that is to be able to mount a sight to your Rebel.

Personally, I'd say that the most important part is a great barrel. First thing, without a doubt, to buy. I've felt that the barrel is at least as important as the rest of the marker for putting paint on target.

For more comprehensive answers to your questions:
http://www.ottersccustoms.com/

Last edited by FuzZyXL : 05-30-2003 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-30-2003, 01:16 PM   #193
rebeluser52

Send a message via AIM to rebeluser52 Send a message via Yahoo to rebeluser52
ok since you think i should buy a regulator i might think about it. I was wondering since i only use CO2, do u think that a regulator would be worth it? If so i was wondering if this would work, since i do not want to shell out a lot of money since i do not have a full time job and do not have much money to spend on this stuff.
rebeluser52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 05:13 PM   #194
p8ntballer32*

Hey i just bought a rebel o2 extreme electronic lcd about 3 months ago. i am having 1 problem with it though. when the gun is gassed up and turned on and has a new battery in it every once in a while when i pull the trigger the gun doesnt fire. it is cocking back and is fully cocked back when this happens. When i pull the trigger all i hear is a clicking noise and the bolt does not fire. it doesnt move at all. but then all the sudden ill pull the trigger again and it will fire. this happens to me about every 4 or 5 shots. can somebody help me out please and tell me what the problem is an what i need to do about it thanks.
p8ntballer32* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 11:48 AM   #195
FuzZyXL
Montana 'Baller

RebelUser52: A properly configured regulator will help your shot-to-shot consistency whether you're using CO2 or HPA. Remember that some regulators don't like CO2, so make sure that the one you get can handle it. Remember also that you need to make sure that liquid CO2 won't find its way into the reg. Most regulators hate liquid CO2.

About the PMI regulator: I don't know how well it performs.

It's up to you to decide if you NEED a reg enough to spend the money on it.
Old 06-01-2003, 04:25 AM   #196
broco

Question

i went to my local paintball site to get my gun cronagraphed and found the highest i could get it to shoot was 110 fps does any 1 know how i can boost this up
Old 06-02-2003, 12:43 PM   #197
bmadd

Send a message via Yahoo to bmadd
Trigger Jobs

Anybody know of some good trigger jobs for the older version rebels?
Old 06-02-2003, 10:44 PM   #198
FuzZyXL
Montana 'Baller

Broco. Look it up at
http://www.ottersccustoms.com/
It's all there. Troubleshooting. Low velocity.
Knowledge is power, people. Start reading.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:54 AM   #199
bmadd

Send a message via Yahoo to bmadd
The front screw on my gripframe wont tighten all the way. I screwed it in as far as it would go and it doesnt hold the gripframe tight at all. This is on the older model rebel bottom line.
Old 06-03-2003, 11:50 AM   #200
FuzZyXL
Montana 'Baller

bmadd: It sounds like you lost the lock washer that is supposed to go on the screw before you put it in the marker. The lock washer keeps the screw from backing out from the vibrations the marker makes when it cycles. It's an important piece.