pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > 32 Degrees

Old 10-25-2001, 11:59 AM   #21
rios
Banned

i have a rebel deluxe and my friend has a bottomline,
he's had his gun since january of 2001 and i got mine bout 3 weeks ago. his gun just blew the cup seal and the sear and the bumper. he has only put about 2300 shots through it. he has kept it decently oiled, he oiled it alot the first time and has recently oiled it but none others besides that. please reply to tell me if you own a rebel deluxe and if you do does it have the same problems as the bottomline. checking the reviews a few people say it does but most don't comment on it.

if it does blow cup seals and sears and bumpers, can you please tell me how to keep my gun functioning as long as possible without these new replacement parts

any help is greatly appreciated thanks
rios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2001, 06:14 AM   #22
jaredu
J to the Uzzo!

Re: Shoot further?

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebel_Pillsbury
Hey, i have a black rebel vertical with a 14 inch terminator barrel. I get good range and love the gun, but i was wandering if u know any good upgrades to get me more distance. Thanx pillsbury

Is this gun better than a spyder? I am getting one for my birthday and I was wondering how well it performs...

Thanks
jaredu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2001, 08:50 PM   #23
MuckRaker

so, does the Rebel have inline or staggered holes on the bottom of the grip? I'm getting my son the BL for Christmas, and I want to attach my old drop forward to it.

"Return of the Pimp Slap"
MuckRaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2001, 02:21 PM   #24
P8ntballer

Location: Oceanside, California, Home of Camp Pendelton Paintball Park, and Cobra Paintball
standard two hole (inline)

>>>>>>>Pink Floyd Mafia <<<<<<<
P8ntballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2001, 05:03 PM   #25
-RuShPB227-

Send a message via AIM to -RuShPB227-
Re: Re: Shoot further?

Quote:
Originally posted by jaredu

Is this gun better than a spyder? I am getting one for my birthday and I was wondering how well it performs...

Thanks
I cant help there. Its mostly preference. All i can say is go to your feild and try differenct markers for yourself. I dont have my rebel anymore. I have an Impulse now. I am still glad to help. but i have kinda lost my knolage of them, they arent hard to understand tho.
68/4500 Hyperflow 420
--------------------------------
2001 Impulse
Voodoo Bolt
Voodoo Front Ca
Evil Back Cap
Blade
Stickies
*For Sale*
-RuShPB227- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 07:10 PM   #26
Kreeper

My rebel le is jammed pretty bad and i cant fix it, i haven't even used it yet. I was just shoting paintballs without any co2 and i got a ball jam some how and one broke.Now i don't know what to do. Can someone please email me or something telling me how to fix my jam.

Thanx,
Kreeper
Kreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 10:00 PM   #27
sw3253

If the bolt flew forward and chopped the paintball, then my guess is that your bolt is stuck in the forward position. I've had this happen a few times and it was a pain in the arse to pull the bolt back in order to clear the jam. It may take a while -- or even help from a friend -- to pull that bolt back. Good luck.
Old 11-30-2001, 06:28 PM   #28
Stuart99

Send a message via AIM to Stuart99
you might want to get some water in there to try and dissolve the gelatin shell. Be sure to take the marker apart afterwards and clean and oil it thoroughly
Stuart99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2001, 08:19 PM   #29
-RuShPB227-

you should proabbly disasemble the gun (make sure its degassed of course) and remove the hammer and bolt. If you cant get them out, give them a slight pull and they should come out. If they dont you might have to work with it for a while. you probably have shell stuck in there or the spring might be stuck (its happened). just take your gun apart and you should be able to find the problem. Peace
68/4500 Hyperflow 420
2001 Impulse
Voodoo Bolt
Voodoo Front Ca
Evil Back Cap
Blade
Stickies
*For Sale*
Old 11-30-2001, 08:20 PM   #30
-RuShPB227-

mods do you think we could get a sticky on this maybe? it could come in usefull for people who need help.
68/4500 Hyperflow 420
2001 Impulse
Voodoo Bolt
Voodoo Front Ca
Evil Back Cap
Blade
Stickies
*For Sale*
Old 12-01-2001, 03:39 PM   #31
DyE357

Angry BROKEN REBEl NOT COOL!

OK today I was playing paintball and all of the suden during a firefight my rebel would not recock! I knew it was not out of gAS because it didnt have the long sputter sound. Instead it had a very very brief stutter and no recock! I tried hooking up to a new tank but that didnt help. I took the bolt out and hammer and cleaned em off but that was no help! Any help would be greatly appreciated
DyE357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 04:06 PM   #32
rios_creos
Banned

its probably your sear, take off your grip frame and see the part that sticks out, thats the sear; if it has lots of wear and tear and you don't oil it will wear off. just call 32 degrees and tell them where you live and they will send you as many as you need for free. if you don't know the number, check their site www.32ice.com

i don't know if this will help but see ya
rios_creos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 06:50 PM   #33
-RuShPB227-

I used to have the same problem with my rebel. it seemed to me like the o-rings on the bolt made mine stick forward and some guy had borrowed my gun and put dow grease on it. I replaced the o-rings and put the right kind of oil on there and now it works fine. its my back-up now.
68/4500 Hyperflow 420
2001 Impulse
Voodoo Bolt
Voodoo Front Ca
Evil Back Cap
Blade
Stickies
*For Sale*
Old 12-11-2001, 06:25 PM   #34
-RuShPB227-

can we get this stickied? people can get a lot of help from this thread.
68/4500 Hyperflow 420
2001 Impulse
Voodoo Bolt
Voodoo Front Ca
Evil Back Cap
Blade
Stickies
*For Sale*
Old 12-12-2001, 02:04 PM   #35
sniper737

Hey i hav a rebel deluxe and i was wondering if there are any electro trigger frames for it i saw one for a spyder but im sure if it would work on my gun can anyone help me?
Old 12-12-2001, 02:14 PM   #36
Dudelittledude
Run for your life!!

Send a message via AIM to Dudelittledude
Paintballs

I am planning on buying some paintballs to go with my gun (finally a no brainer) and was wondering if it would be bad to get cheaper paintballs, instead of more expensive ones. will they make to much of a difference??
Dudelittledude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 06:15 PM   #37
punkerx1

Send a message via AIM to punkerx1
Talking wich barrel?

wich barrel would you refer for a rebel vertical?? the night stikk, or a quiot riot?

Last edited by punkerx1 : 12-04-2003 at 06:52 AM.
punkerx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 08:27 PM   #38
sw3253

punkerx1,

I can't speak for the quiet riot, but I'm pretty happy with the Nite Stykk on my Rebel LE.
Also, I had a similar rapid fire issue one time. I knew it wasn't the gas or sear. I found the rear screw holding the trigger frame on had backed out a little. This caused the sear not to catch. Just an idea of something else to check. Good luck.
Old 12-14-2001, 07:57 PM   #39
Drax
Master of Submissions

Unhappy I need tons of help!!! NEWBIE

I just got 2 different paintball guns for x-mas. One is the Rebel Vertical and the other is the Brass Eagle Raptor LTD 2000.

It's been about 5 years since I have gone paintballing and these are my first ones so I am very new to this.

My big question is which one should I keep?? I have read a number of bad reviews of the Raptor LTD, yet it shoots 10 balls /second compared to the 6 balls/second the Rebel shoots.

The Raptor comes with an expansion chamber and a nice 14" barrel. The Rebel comes with neither of these. Apparently they cost the same price. They were both $100. MY wife gave me the Raptor and I got the Rebel at my company party last night.

Should I keep the Rebel??? I know this forum is biased, but which one has more upgrades to offer??

If I keep the Rebel, where would be the best place to get a nice expansion chamber and a pretty good barrel?? Which upgrades should I get?

I could use all the help in the world. Both of my brother-in-laws received the same combos of gifts for x-mas. I would really like to give them some advise too. (Like keep the less accurate gun)

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Drax the Destroyer
Drax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 08:56 PM   #40
P8ntballer

Location: Oceanside, California, Home of Camp Pendelton Paintball Park, and Cobra Paintball
Id keep the Rebel, the Raptor (along with other Brass Eagle products) have been plauged (from my experience) straight from the factory. For the Rebel, you could get a CP One PIece barrel ($50) and an Expansion chamber ($30) from www.paintballgear.com, which would make it a pretty good gun. Oh and for more upgrades, BOb Long just came out with a new bolt for the Rebel, you can find that somewhere at www.888paintball.com

>>>>>>>Pink Floyd Mafia <<<<<<<

Last edited by P8ntballer : 12-14-2001 at 08:58 PM.
P8ntballer is offline   Reply With Quote