pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > PMI Paintball

Old 11-08-2005, 05:35 PM   #81
Bigbadfish
Frontman

right now you have 2 choices....drilling and installing screw holes on you current receiver or buying a new gti receiver (should be about $50-60) and transferring your parts over. Both have their good and bad points...Not the least of which is that if you go with the GTI you will be kind of stuck with the EVO style eye covers. I personnaly plan to drill
Boss bolt, Detonator regulator, Boss flush cocking system, Dye Sticky 3 grips, Macro line setup, High flow valve and pin, Empire barrel kit, AGD Warp Feed. t-board w/eyes (WOW!!!) Intimidator eye covers

Fear the Fish Spyder=Piranha clone

Originally posted by Shinnanagans:
You can have a $1,000 gun but you'll still have a $1 game.
Bigbadfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 03:10 PM   #82
TimD
Recreational User

yeah I'll definately drill when I get it but I just wanted to get some opinions on the subject. Hey BigBadFish do you have a pic up of that Det? I'm thinking about getting one but being partial to looks I want to have an idea of what it might look like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaster
PAINTball...

not fruitball, not potatoball, not fireball, not marbleball, not rockball, not anythingelseyoucanthinkof tostickinthereball....just good ol' PAINTball
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:18 PM   #83
Bigbadfish
Frontman

it looks pretty cool....here is a link:

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/attac...9&d=1126539954
Boss bolt, Detonator regulator, Boss flush cocking system, Dye Sticky 3 grips, Macro line setup, High flow valve and pin, Empire barrel kit, AGD Warp Feed. t-board w/eyes (WOW!!!) Intimidator eye covers

Old 11-11-2005, 01:44 PM   #84
TimD
Recreational User

that does look pretty cool, and I noticed you have a blue-black fade which is the same fade I have (seems pretty popular actually, so much for being an individual) and it still looks good with the black reg. I was thinking about getting a Torp. in chrome and finding a chrome sight rail that way when I got the Timmy eyes I'd get those in chrome as well so it would be a blue-black with chrome accents.

alright I have another question. after installing my blade trigger I noticed that there is a whole lot of side to side play with the trigger like its loose. Is this a common problem or did I just install it wrong? I installed it months ago and I guess it just didn't bother me enough to think about it until now. its not much of a problem really more of an annoyance, but I do feel like I'd have more control/shoot faster with a more solid trigger. So wether or not I installed it right is there anoyone out there with some advice as to how I would go about correcting this?

Quote:
PAINTball...

not fruitball, not potatoball, not fireball, not marbleball, not rockball, not anythingelseyoucanthinkof tostickinthereball....just good ol' PAINTball
Old 11-11-2005, 06:14 PM   #85
witchraven

Send a message via MSN to witchraven
Thanks for the info very useful started looking into getting some of thease upgrades mine is still stock
thanks

Planet Eclipse etek 3 w/stiffi barrel
& and a stock invert mini with stiffi Barrel

* * * * * * * field of choice :Indy F.O.G * * * * * * * *

----------
witchraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 09:30 PM   #86
Bigbadfish
Frontman

timd....normally they dont have any side slop to them. most often they are too tight and you have to sand the frame to make it fit. if it bothers you too much you could get some thin plastic washers or contact ross for a trade out.

Old 11-15-2005, 01:39 PM   #87
TimD
Recreational User

I think I'll try the washers first, you don't think that will effect my ROF? I guess there's one way to find out; I'll go to the hardware stoe tomorrow and give it a shot

Quote:
PAINTball...

Old 11-16-2005, 06:14 AM   #88
Bigbadfish
Frontman

the only way it would effect the rof is if they make it too tight....then it will slow waaaay down

Old 11-18-2005, 02:38 PM   #89
TimD
Recreational User

well plan A was a flop, the washer was too thick, unfortunately it was the thinnest one I could find and metal. soooo what I did was fold up a tiny piece of paper and crammed it into the gap between the trigger and frame, not a very permanent solution but hey it worked, one tiny little problem though the trigger is at the perfect tightness it doesn't wiggle nearly as much but I'm going to have to mod it again to fit a spring of some sort behind the trigger to return it otherwise it remains depressed. I just can't win.

*edit*
I decided to nix that idea as well and had to perform operation "paper jam." yeah having a loose trigger is better than having a trigger that is not only ghettoized but doesn't even work

Quote:
PAINTball...

Last edited by TimD : 11-18-2005 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:52 AM   #90
Bigbadfish
Frontman

definitely....if the trigger is correct the spring in the switch should return the trigger just fine...if its binding, its too tight, much better to have it wiggle a little.

Old 12-10-2005, 10:02 AM   #91
eforcegtid00d
Banned

Read my trigger mod in the "Official Trigger Modification Article" thread. Very cheap and very effective.
eforcegtid00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 10:24 PM   #92
TimD
Recreational User

thanks for the tip GTIdood but I've already made my mind up that after Christmas (er holidays) I'm going to replace the trigger. althought your method seems like a good inexpensive mod, I don't really think it'll help my side-slop situation. I think I just got a dud trigger.

Quote:
PAINTball...

Old 12-11-2005, 10:14 AM   #93
Tommyboy15
87 Fiero GT owner

do spyder strikers fit in piranhas? and when the heck is the ACP magnum striker gonna come out? it's suppossed to be like 75% lighter than stock, and 56% lighter than the DH titanium 1. i understand that getting a Ti striker doesn't really help that much but the new one is much lighter.

I'm a Christian paintballer, if you are too put this in your sig!

"Winning is 90% player, 10% marker" -says the guy w/ a fish
Tommyboy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 06:09 AM   #94
mrscarface31592

ok i have a eforce with all american w/ freak tip and a acs derlin bolt, what else do i need 2 get besides hpa and a new hopper?
mrscarface31592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 04:49 PM   #95
paintballfoo98
NLHS FOOTBALL

Send a message via AIM to paintballfoo98 Send a message via Yahoo to paintballfoo98
soon to have

im gonna have a GTI E-FORCE 06 and was wondering what i need other than the following: HPA TANK, BARREL, HOPPER
Cp Short Reg|Red Macroline Kit
Cp Classic Barrel
Evlution 2
Nxe 3+4 Pack
BlackRed
Before the game starts I do fear some players, but once the game starts...-Ollie Lang
paintballfoo98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 04:54 PM   #96
SSteve
Moloko Plus

Trigger, get the boss blade http://www.rjskateworks.com/PIRANHA%20PARTS.htm
SSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 03:24 PM   #97
scott12333

hey, i have a piranha gti e-force, and i was wondering if the spyder t-board would fit into my gun and plz dont get mad if im a noob, but i cant find a cheap piranha t-board ne where and i have a tourney coming up
scott12333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 04:59 PM   #98
rbspaint

I just bought a evo and from reading the reiviews one big upgrade is the triger any suggestions ?
rbspaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:09 PM   #99
d1skr33t

Question Got an evo

Hey guys I got a new EVO and im planning to get a boss blade trigger and a delrin bolt which barrell do you think would be better an All American or a Freak? also what would be the best hopper for its price with my EVO ive been suggested the 12v Revvy. Lastly what else should I get and in which order should my priorty to get these be.
d1skr33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 02:59 PM   #100
pares101

Talking just bought new piranha evo need some help

PIRANHA EVO LCD ELECTRONIC WITH ANTI CHOP EYES SPECIAL ADDITION WITH DETONATOR REG.

Im getting a boss bolt , since everyone says its the best ( dont know what it really does ) also what tank should i get? And are there any cool looking barrels??
pares101 is offline   Reply With Quote