pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Other Markers

Old 09-13-2001, 12:41 PM   #1
snipinhick
I got my pride.

Send a message via AIM to snipinhick
Avalon GT Commando 2

I was wondering if anybody has this gun? what do you think, how is it stock, what problems have you had with it, what paint do you shoot, if any, what were your upgrades and why? Does the gun make you feel cramped. how long have you owned your gun?? just wondering.
snipinhick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 11:58 AM   #2
Malakili

I have one and love it. Very simple internals, very durable, easy to strip and clean. Very cheap when you buy it from National Paintball Supply ($75).
Usually reliable, but I had some paint breakage problems the other day when I was shooting some crappyass brass eagle paint with huge seams (big surprise).
Only upgrade I made was a 14-inch Taso Winforce barrel (gun has spyder barrel threadings)... accuracy isn't bad with the stock barrel though.

Overall, I recommend it.

Oops, just saw that you were asking about the commando 2... i have the 1. Still, I imagine that it wouldn't be much different in performance.
Malakili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2001, 12:40 PM   #3
PAiN

hey hick
im getting one this week
as soon is i play with the gun i ll tell u all i can bout it
PAiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 11:38 AM   #4
stoAUTOCOCKER

Send a message via AIM to stoAUTOCOCKER
dude i got one off ebay for 160 and out of the box the balls were all over the place, with stock barrel diablo blaze shoot well, but like all other suck ***, besides the barrel, i dont think there is anything you can upgrade, dont take abart the expansion chamber to clean it youll regret it. anymore questions email me or im on aol TENNISSLAYR
stoAUTOCOCKER is offline   Reply With Quote