pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Bob Long

Old 12-27-2003, 06:22 AM   #21
Kyle's Ghost
400 FPS-IT HURTS

Send a message via AIM to Kyle's Ghost
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster
Kyle, I have 4 of them and we have a pile at the shop. haha.

VpiStrange, I would say about $850. They go for about 900 new but with a SOB. Having the WAS is a plus.

Megabork, I agree with RWS.

you know i only buy from your store...nowhere else....(and thats a fact)

ohh and Jaster how about a 2k2 Timmy Today???...do ya think Rick would trade my gun for a 2k2?i got cash too...$150

Last edited by Kyle's Ghost : 01-05-2004 at 11:41 AM.
Kyle's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 09:05 AM   #22
Kyle's Ghost
400 FPS-IT HURTS

Send a message via AIM to Kyle's Ghost
use PM's kyle. Thanks.

Last edited by Jaster : 01-01-2004 at 07:14 AM.
Kyle's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 06:51 PM   #23
seekandestroy78
twizted

Send a message via AIM to seekandestroy78
blue classic flame eye covers ok condition normal wear stock longshot adjustable ram cap and a stabalizer

so jaster since u got that storm how bout thoes grips

Last edited by seekandestroy78 : 01-02-2004 at 06:53 PM.
seekandestroy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 08:44 PM   #24
Bones I.P.
what's paintball?

Send a message via AIM to Bones I.P.
believe it or not, but he misses those grips on his Classic......ahahahaa... says he's gonna make another set for the Storm.....

ONONDAGA DRINKIN' BUDDIES #10 AXBL 07
LIVERPOOL LAST CALL #15 MXL 08

May the taste of rejection run wild in your mouth forever
03 Black/Red LaSoya Intimidator
05 Black/Red Alias intimidator
Bones I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 10:23 AM   #25
seekandestroy78
twizted

at one point i tried to buy em, thats y i said that
Old 01-05-2004, 09:17 AM   #26
Jaster
The one and only

I competely forgot to send you those directions to make some.... Sorry bud. I'll get on that.

I do miss them and I am going to make a set for the storm....someday...

As for the marker. I'd say about $450-500 for a stock Classic.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 02:38 AM   #27
cocker kid 2k2

Send a message via AIM to cocker kid 2k2 Send a message via Yahoo to cocker kid 2k2
What about:
2k2 Grey to Black fade (one of, if not the last ever produced in that color).
16" Cp
Cp ram cap
Chrome Unimount.

I may be in the market for a Trix soon, depending on what I can get for this badboy. Although I don't really wanna sell it........
cocker kid 2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 02:57 AM   #28
Lokichi
Give me your soul....

You should get a least $1k for it give or take a little.
Black/Bronze fade Lasoya Timmy-[Black CP volumizer]-[14" DYE Ultralight]-[Clear Halo B]-[Smoke Evo II]-[KAPP Thumper Ram]-[Hybrid bumperless ram cap]-[CIP Full Force bolt 2.0]-[Black CP Grip Reg]-[Black CP rail]-[Black CP on/off asa]-[DYE sticky grip 3<black>]-[Crossfire 70/4500 LP output HPA peanut tank]-[70ci DYE rhino covers]-[WAS Equalizer v2.6]

Gear:
[Custom Sports Gear designed team jersey and pants]-[DYE 03 Core gloves<red/black>]-[Vforce Profiler<black>]-[Redz Dimension 3.3 system<red>]-[Fatboy 140s]-[80 cu ft Scuba Tank]-[ACI Scuba fill adapter]
Lokichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 05:15 AM   #29
Jaster
The one and only

You know once you're Family you can never get out. We'll come looking for ya'. It could be rough for you outside the Family.

Why the switch CK? I don't really see a gain in it performance wise. Sell the back up instead and save up. Have both. I agree you could get about $950-$1000.

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 01-06-2004, 05:38 AM   #30
Lokichi
Give me your soul....

[ nods to Jaster... pulls on trusty ski mask and attaches silencer to A-5 ....heads out the door ]
Black/Bronze fade Lasoya Timmy-[Black CP volumizer]-[14" DYE Ultralight]-[Clear Halo B]-[Smoke Evo II]-[KAPP Thumper Ram]-[Hybrid bumperless ram cap]-[CIP Full Force bolt 2.0]-[Black CP Grip Reg]-[Black CP rail]-[Black CP on/off asa]-[DYE sticky grip 3<black>]-[Crossfire 70/4500 LP output HPA peanut tank]-[70ci DYE rhino covers]-[WAS Equalizer v2.6]

Gear:
[Custom Sports Gear designed team jersey and pants]-[DYE 03 Core gloves<red/black>]-[Vforce Profiler<black>]-[Redz Dimension 3.3 system<red>]-[Fatboy 140s]-[80 cu ft Scuba Tank]-[ACI Scuba fill adapter]
Old 01-06-2004, 10:32 AM   #31
cocker kid 2k2

Send a message via AIM to cocker kid 2k2 Send a message via Yahoo to cocker kid 2k2
Well first off, i'm a gun whore. Second I don't own a backup. By all means if I could have both I would, but saving up and spending another 1000 on a marker might irritate my mom. Seeing as how I should start saving up for a car soon.

Oh and I forgot to add in something to mysetup, actually a few things, so if you guys don't mind can you take a look at it again:

2k2 Grey.Black fade Timmy
Chrome Check it unimount
16" Cp 1 piece
Cp black ram cap
Check it Silver snatch grip
Check it oring kit w/ spare everything
Extra ordered along with the oring kit: 5 cup seals, 5 ram bumpers, 2 detents.

Thanks again guys. I really don't know how the Timmy thing will go, but I really do think Matrices are more for me. And i'm weird like that, I know that as soon as I get a Matrix i'll be like ok time to start saving for a new Timmy.
Old 01-06-2004, 10:41 AM   #32
seekandestroy78
twizted

take your time on thoes grips jaster, im not in a big hurry. but i think it would b easier (for me not you heh) if u make another set while ur on the storm ones and id pay for em but if u dont want to thats fine with me

and cockerkid im thinkin like 11-1200 for all of it
Old 01-06-2004, 11:56 AM   #33
Lokichi
Give me your soul....

Heh their should be a "How to talk up a sale/trade" sticky somewhere on this site. A good salesman could sell snowballs to Eskimos ...as my grandma use to tell me

Gear:
Old 01-07-2004, 07:19 AM   #34
Jaster
The one and only

Well CK, even with all that I don't think you'd get more then $1050. Mainly because they sell new for under 1000. With a WAS in it maybe $1100 if you're real lucky.
What the hell do you need to save for a car for? Priorities man!!! You know damn well our markers cost more then our cars. Just get a 200 beater and spend the rest on paintball.

Old 01-07-2004, 09:13 AM   #35
Lokichi
Give me your soul....

Hehe I could of bought like 26.7 1500 dollar markers for the price of my suv but noooooo the wife just couldn't deal with that

Gear:
Old 01-07-2004, 10:29 AM   #36
cocker kid 2k2

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster
Well CK, even with all that I don't think you'd get more then $1050. Mainly because they sell new for under 1000. With a WAS in it maybe $1100 if you're real lucky.
What the hell do you need to save for a car for? Priorities man!!! You know damn well our markers cost more then our cars. Just get a 200 beater and spend the rest on paintball.
That price, would be outstanding, i'd accept about 900 for what I have, I just wanted to make sure getting at least 8 was do-able, I wasn't too sure on the resale of Timmys these days, mainly on how good it is.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:34 AM   #37
Lokichi
Give me your soul....

Yea man in another thread here you can see that some guy could only get $300 for his 2k2

Gear:
Old 01-07-2004, 12:59 PM   #38
PhishPhactor
187 Crew

Send a message via AIM to PhishPhactor
Quote:
Originally posted by Lokichi
Yea man in another thread here you can see that some guy could only get $300 for his 2k2

any substantially upgraded timmy should not be sold less than 800
Fox4 Paintball yadiig
Evil*Rps*PMI*ER*Bawls*Virtue*DeadBox
PhishPhactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 01:01 PM   #39
PhishPhactor
187 Crew

Send a message via AIM to PhishPhactor
Quote:
Originally posted by seekandestroy78

and cockerkid im thinkin like 11-1200 for all of it
thats right he can get 11-1200 for his, but only get 1000-1050 for my lasoya set up.
Fox4 Paintball yadiig
Evil*Rps*PMI*ER*Bawls*Virtue*DeadBox
PhishPhactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 05:40 PM   #40
blueimage03

2k1 grey gz
WAS board
aluminum eye covers
volumizer
fair condition, minor wear and tear scratches in anodizing

Last edited by blueimage03 : 01-08-2004 at 05:44 PM.
blueimage03 is offline   Reply With Quote