pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Bob Long

Old 01-09-2004, 05:47 AM   #41
PhishPhactor
187 Crew

Send a message via AIM to PhishPhactor
i would pay 800 for it. 850 tops
Fox4 Paintball yadiig
Evil*Rps*PMI*ER*Bawls*Virtue*DeadBox
PhishPhactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 09:23 AM   #42
Lokichi
Give me your soul....

I'd have to say 600-700 bud.
Black/Bronze fade Lasoya Timmy-[Black CP volumizer]-[14" DYE Ultralight]-[Clear Halo B]-[Smoke Evo II]-[KAPP Thumper Ram]-[Hybrid bumperless ram cap]-[CIP Full Force bolt 2.0]-[Black CP Grip Reg]-[Black CP rail]-[Black CP on/off asa]-[DYE sticky grip 3<black>]-[Crossfire 70/4500 LP output HPA peanut tank]-[70ci DYE rhino covers]-[WAS Equalizer v2.6]

Gear:
[Custom Sports Gear designed team jersey and pants]-[DYE 03 Core gloves<red/black>]-[Vforce Profiler<black>]-[Redz Dimension 3.3 system<red>]-[Fatboy 140s]-[80 cu ft Scuba Tank]-[ACI Scuba fill adapter]
Lokichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 12:25 PM   #43
PhishPhactor
187 Crew

Quote:
Originally posted by Lokichi
I'd have to say 600-700 bud.

Bud? ok lets see it may be a Gz, but a Gz is a Gz regardless of the year you bought it in, So 1000, but 130 for was, plus i guess around 40 for volumizer, aluminum covers, 25-30 if they are aftermarket, so thats 1155-1160 so if he tryed to sell it for around 800 im sure he could find a buyer bud
Fox4 Paintball yadiig
Old 01-09-2004, 12:49 PM   #44
cocker kid 2k2

Send a message via AIM to cocker kid 2k2 Send a message via Yahoo to cocker kid 2k2
I'id say 7-750 is more reasonable seeing as how it doesn't have a clamshell.
cocker kid 2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 01:04 PM   #45
Jaster
The one and only

It's the wear and tear and "fair condition" that's got me. Do you have a pic? IMO the cosmetic stuff isn't a big deal but the upgrade to WAS is a good selling point. I would think 800 is a good price. I wouldn't pay over that depending on the scratches.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 12:47 AM   #46
Lokichi
Give me your soul....

Quote:
Originally posted by PhishPhactor

Bud? ok lets see it may be a Gz, but a Gz is a Gz regardless of the year you bought it in, So 1000, but 130 for was, plus i guess around 40 for volumizer, aluminum covers, 25-30 if they are aftermarket, so thats 1155-1160 so if he tryed to sell it for around 800 im sure he could find a buyer bud
Yikes chill out man.....just what I'd pay for it ....not necessarily what he could get for it.
Black/Bronze fade Lasoya Timmy-[Black CP volumizer]-[14" DYE Ultralight]-[Clear Halo B]-[Smoke Evo II]-[KAPP Thumper Ram]-[Hybrid bumperless ram cap]-[CIP Full Force bolt 2.0]-[Black CP Grip Reg]-[Black CP rail]-[Black CP on/off asa]-[DYE sticky grip 3<black>]-[Crossfire 70/4500 LP output HPA peanut tank]-[70ci DYE rhino covers]-[WAS Equalizer v2.6]

Gear:
[Custom Sports Gear designed team jersey and pants]-[DYE 03 Core gloves<red/black>]-[Vforce Profiler<black>]-[Redz Dimension 3.3 system<red>]-[Fatboy 140s]-[80 cu ft Scuba Tank]-[ACI Scuba fill adapter]
Old 01-10-2004, 09:32 AM   #47
PhishPhactor
187 Crew

sorry, i get defensive quick when it comes to pball
Fox4 Paintball yadiig
Old 01-10-2004, 11:27 AM   #48
Lokichi
Give me your soul....

NP man now that I think about it 6 would be abit too low....CK's post would be more like it.

Gear:
Old 01-13-2004, 05:17 PM   #49
blueimage03

i dont exactly know how to put them on here but i could send em to ur email if u give it to me. im gonna try to sell for around 625-750.
Old 01-30-2004, 06:35 PM   #50
paintballer341

Send a message via AIM to paintballer341
i have a red black empire with techna, shocktech shorty and on off, stiffi barrel 689, shocktech bolt with slots,

black yellow lasoya with cp roller, adj ram cap, bullet drop, JT two peice barrel, delrin ram, and magnet mod and it is for sale.

empire in pristine condition, never seen a field yet... i will have to change that

Lasoya... good condition one stripped clamshell screw no big deal doesnt make a difference.

My dad has a PBK golden fury gz and it is in pristine condition and is a veteran on the paintball field.
Old 01-31-2004, 06:51 PM   #51
Jaster
The one and only

For the Empire I would say $1600 with the St!ff!.
Lasoya about $800-850 and the Golden GZ about $1000.

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 02-18-2004, 08:03 AM   #52
Calebd2
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Calebd2
Classic Timmy
Dark to Light Blue fade
Chrome tribal and aluminum eye covers
Chrome dual reg body with LP chamber
WDP mini-reg (new style)
Hydra bolt (delrin)
Black grip panels
Crome SP drop

Just replaced the eyes, 14 pt wiring harness and LCD screen.
Calebd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 08:16 AM   #53
Jaster
The one and only

I'd say about $425-500 depending on the board and over all condition.

Old 02-18-2004, 10:38 AM   #54
Calebd2
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Calebd2
Another...

Classic Timmy with GZ Frame, 14" CP, BL Delrin bolt, dual regs/Torp
Calebd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 11:52 AM   #55
Jaster
The one and only

The GZ frame is a nice feature but won't get you as much as a clamshell. I would say about the same as the other one. About $500 with a WAS board.

Old 02-18-2004, 02:46 PM   #56
Mike delgado

Texas Storm

OK, how about black to blue fade with was 2.7, cp roller bearing trigger,low rise clamp,shocktec drop foward with on and off, sticky grips, original long shot barrel. 3 months old, only used once a month for rec ball.
Mike delgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 05:24 AM   #57
Jaster
The one and only

Sounds like mine! so...priceless!

About $1,000 I'd say.

Old 02-19-2004, 07:30 AM   #58
Mike delgado

timmy

priceless, you said it!

thanks Jaster
Mike delgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 08:08 PM   #59
1 Evil Package
I Kill Suckers

Send a message via AIM to 1 Evil Package
I was wondering on how much these items would be if i plan on selling them:

Stock 2k2 Ram Cap
Stock 2k2 Trigger
Stock Long Shot Barrel
2k2 Bolt and Pin
2k2 SOB Board
Old 02-25-2004, 08:11 PM   #60
Mr.Incredible
Rollin wit the homies

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Incredible
hmm...just to see what you guys would say

1 of 12 black/grey/silver fade norcal timmy with gold letters
14" ul
cp volumizer
claw trigger
was 2.6
adj ram cap

Norcal timmy, Ultralight, was, halo

other gun laying around : Minimag, benchmark single trigger frame some funky chrome foregrip and 12" chrome barrel
Mr.Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote