pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Bob Long

Old 02-26-2004, 03:51 AM   #61
PhishPhactor
187 Crew

Send a message via AIM to PhishPhactor
i would say over 1100+ because of it's rarity. I would pay that atleast.
Fox4 Paintball yadiig
Evil*Rps*PMI*ER*Bawls*Virtue*DeadBox
PhishPhactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 08:37 AM   #62
Jaster
The one and only

Evil, Honestly, not a lot. Maybe $60-70 for all of it if you're lucky. IMO you should keep everything and keep it in your tool kit for back up just incase something breaks. Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

Mr.I, I agree with Phish, I would say about $1100 - 1200.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 09:49 AM   #63
Mr.Incredible
Rollin wit the homies

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Incredible
cool i got a okay deal then

Norcal timmy, Ultralight, was, halo

other gun laying around : Minimag, benchmark single trigger frame some funky chrome foregrip and 12" chrome barrel
Mr.Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 11:04 PM   #64
Lance Burkhart

I have a red to black fade dragon timmy that im going to be selling.
It has #96 of the first 250 dragons and Bob Longs signature engraved inside the clamshell.
Also has was 2.6, high flow barbs, was switch, cp adjustable ram cap, clamping feedneck, cp volumizer.

Wondering how much i should sell it for?
Lance Burkhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 08:53 PM   #65
SOCAL BALLER

Send a message via AIM to SOCAL BALLER
I have a Bluish grey to black fade 2k2 timme. Shocktech never ware ram, Super fly bolt, Texas Storm trigger, Lasoya trigger guard and side panels (Silver), WAS 2.7, black check it unimount, Silver hybrid Cash Money Eye covers, clamping feed neck and 16" dye ultralite barrel
Old 03-24-2004, 06:12 AM   #66
Jaster
The one and only

Lance, sounds sweet. $1100-1200 I'd say.
Socal, $800-900

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 03-24-2004, 07:19 AM   #67
isaaclim

werd

wanting to buy this:

"My other intimidator was my bosses (Joe Petty's) personal gun so who knows what he has done to it lol. It is a black classic with a clamshell frame, w.a.s. board, delrin bolt, adjustable ram and ram cap, low pressure chamber, gladiator or torpedo reg (you and the other guy can argue it out), low pressure/hi flow barbs, and those magic Joe Petty mods that he wont even tell his employee's about. Your's for 750."

Also comes with a clamping rise.

I personally know joe petty (awesome timmy tech and dude from www.pettypb.com ) but I'm thinking 750 is a bit steep. i think i can haggle down to 700. what do ya'll think?

Isaac

rockin' an upped classic
isaaclim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 07:56 AM   #68
Jaster
The one and only

I agree that $750 is pretty steep for a Classic. Even Joe's. However the man knows his stuff and he's a mad scientist so I'm sure this thing is in perfect shape if not better. The Clamshell and board is a big plus and the other ups are nice to have too. It would be helpful to know what other mods he's done to justify the cost. He has a good rep, so I think this might be one of those Classics that is actually worth it. I'd try to get him down as low as you can. I would say $650. Yes, it's a Petty Timmy but it is still a classic and for that much you almost get something brand new.

Old 03-25-2004, 07:42 PM   #69
Doggy Diggity

Send a message via AIM to Doggy Diggity
Lasoya ( anno fade black w/ pink red purple splash)
-w.a.s board 2.6 (soon frenzy)
-w.a.s eyes
-w.a.s switch
-PBK trigger
-CP reg
-CP adjustable ram cap
-32 degrees drop
-empire asa on/off
-full freak (ss back, aa front)

I'd have a pic but it don't fit

so tell me what ya think this pimp machine is worth
Old 03-26-2004, 05:24 AM   #70
Jaster
The one and only

Sounds sweet. Well for a Lasoya, normally I'd say about $800. With a custom anno and the full Freak kit... I'd say about $1000-1100.

Old 03-26-2004, 10:30 AM   #71
Aglar

Marker in sig. Just curious, not looking to sell anytime soon.
Aglar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 10:39 AM   #72
Jaster
The one and only

I'd say about $750-800 for just the marker and maybe $900-1000 for everything.

Old 03-26-2004, 02:00 PM   #73
fonzie

Send a message via AIM to fonzie Send a message via Yahoo to fonzie
HEy I'm new here and looking to buy a Timmy. I'm from Washington state and there is one for sale from a very well known person here. it's a classic with w.a.s. 2.7 come with a egg II 71/4500 tank new warped sportz barrel and a 4=1 harness he wants 800.00 for it all it just came back from Huntington beach with team STP severe. Bob long tech went thru the marker to prep it since it was a back up marker for the team. it looks good it's black. what you guys think

Feedback
fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 06:00 AM   #74
Jaster
The one and only

With knowing any of the upgrades to the Timmys, I'd try to talk him down some. Not that bad of a deal for everything. Shoot for $725.

Old 03-29-2004, 08:00 AM   #75
fonzie

Well this was the final deal. Classic timmy equalizer board evo II egg with upgraded board warped sportz barrell 72/4500 tank new, New NXe2 barrel cover tank cover and 4+2 harness new for 800.00 I shot it and it's awsome. thanks for the reply Jester

Feedback
Old 03-29-2004, 08:17 AM   #76
Jaster
The one and only

Like I said not a bad deal. The WAS board is a nice plus. What ver. is it? Does it have any other ups? Like adjustable ram cap or bolt? The uped egg is cool. That does make a difference. I still think you might have been able to get a lower price, maybe by 50 or so, but IMO that was very fair deal for both of you.

Old 03-29-2004, 07:40 PM   #77
ClippersRchamps
True Baller

im curious.. how much would any1 of u pay for my dragon timmy w/ frenzy board, eggy II, hybrid adjustable ram cap, 14" dye ultralite barrel. the pic is in my sig.

-the works-

*DM4 Black to Cobalt
*Black Bob Long Dragon Intimidator w/ 2k4 Bob Long Frenzy Board
*Purple VSC Phantom
*WGP Sniper 3
------------------------------------------------
Free Kobe ... Go Clippers!!!
------------------------------------------------
ClippersRchamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 04:36 AM   #78
mankeymanOK
Schwa Rocks

How much would you sell a:
2k2 timmy black to red ,was board, empire 4piece barrel kit, empire cradle (chrome), 32 degrees on/off, 68/45 nitro tank with dye tank cover, new chrome torp. and a halo b. It is nearly perfect condition I have had it since last christmas and I clean it every day.

DM4*Halo B*68/45 crossfire nitro tank

GZ body*Classic Frame*Empire 4 Piece Barrel Kit* WAS Board*Chrome Flame Eye Covers* Palmers Pursuit Stabilizer*Bob Long Mini Gauge*New Bolt/Ram/Ram Cap/Feedneck*Duckbill Bottomline*

Gear
***Red C4 Pants*Dye Attack Pack 6 Pod *Dye black ATC*Dye Invision*Dye 03 gloves*Dye slide shorts* Bunker King Tee Shirt***
mankeymanOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 07:28 AM   #79
Jaster
The one and only

Clippers, I would say about $1250-1350

mankeymanOK, about $1100-1200

Old 04-02-2004, 10:37 AM   #80
fonzie

2.7 equalizer board with adjustable ram cap CP.

Feedback