pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Bob Long

Old 05-05-2004, 06:19 AM   #101
Jaster
The one and only

I'd say between $800-900
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 11:05 PM   #102
RunsW/Scissors

Send a message via AIM to RunsW/Scissors
Gun in sig with the Tank and the Egg2

I sadly might have to sell to buy a car, but do not fear, I will still post and will likely buy another Timmy soon after.
[2k2 Timmy Blue-Black Dust] [Crossfire 68/3000] [CP Barrel Kit] [WAS Equalizer Board] [Evlution 2] [System X Reaper Trigger] [Chrome Clamping Low Rise] [Hydra Bolt] [Titanium Ram] [ER Ram Cap] [Spiked Trigger Guard] [32 Flame Drop] [Kapp On/Off] [KAPP Ram] [WAS Wicked Switch] [WAS Equalink]

[If you live in SF area check this out-SF Paintball Center]

[Intimidator-Owners][Paintball Kingdom][County Paintball]
[Timmy Upgrade Thread]

Mods - Feel free to spruce my sig up a bit, it is very boring
RunsW/Scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:25 AM   #103
Jaster
The one and only

RWS say it isn't so.... What do you need a car for anyway.... you gots feet right!? Priorities bud!!!

ok... I'm sure this baby is in tip top shape. I would say, with everything, about $1050-1150.
$850-900 for the marker alone.

Don't you have siblings or children you could sell instead?

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 05-18-2004, 12:35 PM   #104
guile470

Send a message via AIM to guile470
Gray to Black fade Alias
CP Rail
CP on/off ASA
Macro Line
Adjustable ram cap
12"/ 14 "/ 16" evil pipe bomb kit (12 and 16 are just fronts)
low rise clamping feed neck
Halo B
92/4500 ci HPA

is in perfect condition
No scratches, the only blemish i can see is a little milling problem under the paint, bobs fault, not mine. not to noticable though

Silver with red parts PM6
guile470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 12:59 PM   #105
Jaster
The one and only

I'd say about $1600 for everything.

Old 05-18-2004, 10:32 PM   #106
RunsW/Scissors

Send a message via AIM to RunsW/Scissors
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster
RWS say it isn't so.... What do you need a car for anyway.... you gots feet right!? Priorities bud!!!

ok... I'm sure this baby is in tip top shape. I would say, with everything, about $1050-1150.
$850-900 for the marker alone.

Don't you have siblings or children you could sell instead?
Don't worry Jaster, when I come back I will have a much nicer toy than I do now. It will just be a couple months. Maybe an Alias, maybe a Dark, maybe an Empire, maybe even the new Russian Legion. The world is a great place when you have money
[2k2 Timmy Blue-Black Dust] [Crossfire 68/3000] [CP Barrel Kit] [WAS Equalizer Board] [Evlution 2] [System X Reaper Trigger] [Chrome Clamping Low Rise] [Hydra Bolt] [Titanium Ram] [ER Ram Cap] [Spiked Trigger Guard] [32 Flame Drop] [Kapp On/Off] [KAPP Ram] [WAS Wicked Switch] [WAS Equalink]

[If you live in SF area check this out-SF Paintball Center]

[Intimidator-Owners][Paintball Kingdom][County Paintball]
[Timmy Upgrade Thread]

Mods - Feel free to spruce my sig up a bit, it is very boring
RunsW/Scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 02:27 PM   #107
ishboo22

Send a message via AIM to ishboo22
how much is this worth
Old 05-19-2004, 02:54 PM   #108
guile470

Send a message via AIM to guile470
Ishboo, how much is what worth?

Silver with red parts PM6
guile470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 04:58 PM   #109
ishboo22

Send a message via AIM to ishboo22
hmmm i appear to be retarded. let me get a link
this- http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s...2Btimmy+%2B600

Last edited by ishboo22 : 05-19-2004 at 05:03 PM.
ishboo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 05:21 PM   #110
dantriggerhappy
^^^That is my screen name

Send a message via AIM to dantriggerhappy
With all the barrels? Because if so I would say 500-600 easy. Not too sure.

Dan
dantriggerhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 09:19 AM   #111
Jaster
The one and only

I'd stay firm at $600. Good price for everything you're including.

Old 05-21-2004, 08:33 PM   #112
Assass!n
42?

Pewter/black fade 2k2 with hybrid adj. ram cap, locking feed neck, shocktech bolt, hybrid volumizer. Great condition, very well taken care of. Shoots flawlessly, never had any problems. Shoots insanely fast with a halo.
Assass!n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 01:27 PM   #113
DeAd-EyE
Resident Old Fart

looking to sell my classic timmy blue to purple fade..
its got 1 leak i havn't been able 2 pinpoint and never got around 2 fixing because i stopped playing paintball for a year or so. electronics are fine..its got delrin bolt and stock bolt, LP mod and the extra parts left over 2 convert it back..

the rest of the specs should be in my sig..paintjob is flawless..it has the 2piece barrel.

"QUICK NIBBLES, CHEW THROUGH MY BALL SACK!"- Principle Skinner

"Now See Here Mr. Cent: If You Want to Make It In This Business You're Going To Have To LAY OFF THE DOOBIE!" - Stewie

My Setup:
Purple To Blue Fade Intimidator w/ Mtn Paintball Derlin Bolt, Smart Parts Gauge, CP Blue Flame Drop, CP Blue ASA, 12v Revy Black, Air America Melee 68/3000, Air America Vigilante Reg and LP Mod
DeAd-EyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 08:01 AM   #114
DeAd-EyE
Resident Old Fart

^ any idea how much its worth?

"Now See Here Mr. Cent: If You Want to Make It In This Business You're Going To Have To LAY OFF THE DOOBIE!" - Stewie

My Setup:
Purple To Blue Fade Intimidator w/ Mtn Paintball Derlin Bolt, Smart Parts Gauge, CP Blue Flame Drop, CP Blue ASA, 12v Revy Black, Air America Melee 68/3000, Air America Vigilante Reg and LP Mod
Old 05-23-2004, 09:46 AM   #115
dantriggerhappy
^^^That is my screen name

Send a message via AIM to dantriggerhappy
Maybe 500$ at most, looking at about 450$ selling it online. Just don't sell it ebay if you don't want to lose money.

Dan
dantriggerhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 08:06 PM   #116
DeAd-EyE
Resident Old Fart

^ hmm..well normally ppl make more money off ebay (sellin 2 noobs or otherwise) the n a forum=/

My Setup:
Old 05-24-2004, 10:11 AM   #117
Jaster
The one and only

I'd say the most you would get $450. For some reason Classics never held their value...that's why I still have mine. I could never get out of it what I put into it.

Old 05-24-2004, 07:15 PM   #118
ecxkid888
viva la nation-quik

mine
[IMG][/IMG]
ecxkid888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 06:11 PM   #119
chibissj
Ski Medal Bling

Send a message via ICQ to chibissj Send a message via AIM to chibissj Send a message via Yahoo to chibissj
My timmy: (2k2 Team Justice)
Ironmen LPR Reg Tube
Long CP Reg with resessed macro only fitting and no gauge
CP Adjustable Ram Cap
PBK Bumpers - I believe
CP Roller Trigger
CP Rail
CP On/Off
14" Freak with .691 Insert
Clamping Feedneck
CIP Full Force Bolt
CIP Pull Pin
Hard Detents
Chain Trigger Guard
WAS 2.6

I think that's it
Pics
Tt's really a darker red, but glare makes it look bright.

It's almost burgandy

I am back...for a moment
"There have been no new posts in the last 247 days to your subscribed threads."
CEO of Baby Shenanigans Inc
Friends Music, Acoustic/Alternative, very good

Feedback

If you're like Teuf and Hate me Click Here
chibissj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 07:39 AM   #120
Jaster
The one and only

ECX and Chib, I'd say about $800