pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Bob Long

Old 09-11-2004, 12:31 PM   #161
cocker kid 2k2

Send a message via AIM to cocker kid 2k2 Send a message via Yahoo to cocker kid 2k2
Quote:
Originally posted by Creaker
2k2 Intimidator

•Black to Orange Fade
•WAS 2.6
•14" Gloss Black dye UL .689
•Black Torpedo
•Black Halo Clamping Feedneck
•Black LPR
•Black Metal Eye Covers
•Black Side Plates
•Black 2k2 Trigger Guard
•Delrin Bolt
•New Membrane Buttons
•Bumperless Ram
•Adjustable Ram Cap
•Bob Long sticky Grips

can you do it with & without the ultralight.
810 with the Ultralite.

750 without.
cocker kid 2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 01:02 PM   #162
Creaker

Sweet I am buying it for $680 shipped
Creaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 02:16 PM   #163
Woods Sniper
panteighst23

Send a message via AIM to Woods Sniper

-Yellow to Black Empire Timmy(w/ stock barrel)
- Matching LED clamshell
- WAS 2.6
- New Style LPR
- CP Roller Trigger

Trading my Angel, nitro tank, and Black Dragun LCD(my backup) for it. Now I get to play pump for a month or two to afford a tank for it.

Last edited by Woods Sniper : 09-11-2004 at 02:19 PM.
Woods Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 08:53 AM   #164
slushii
EC Prouductions

Send a message via AIM to slushii
Quote:
Originally posted by slushii
5 month old

Red Texas Storm Timmy
WAS 2.7
Evil Pipe
CP ram adjuster
CP stick trigger
MacDev gladiator
Uni
You guys skiped over me.
slushii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 09:17 AM   #165
Jaster
The one and only

oops...sorry bro...

I'd say a solid $1000.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 12:46 PM   #166
cocker kid 2k2

Send a message via AIM to cocker kid 2k2 Send a message via Yahoo to cocker kid 2k2
A grand sounds about right, give or take 25 bucks depending on the condition of the setup.
Old 09-13-2004, 02:41 PM   #167
Shocker2222

Ok how about mine:
Green fade Classic Timmy
Black Clamshell w/ Chrome SidePlates
2004 Entropy Board
CP Ball Bearing Blade trigger
ER Titanium Ram
Shocktech SupaFly Bolt/ White Delrin Bolt
CP 1 Piece
Bob Long Torpedo Reg
Dualies w/ LP Mod
Chrome CP Rail
Empire on/off ASA
Black Magic Cup Seal
Flame Eye Covers
Chrome Low Rise
Hybrid Adj. Ram Cap

No Scratchs really, works perfectly, R at steady 50-55psi, and HPR at 170 psi shooting 285 (1+/-2)
Old 09-13-2004, 04:51 PM   #168
cocker kid 2k2

Unfortunatly for you, Classics have a terrible resale. So i'm going to say about 650
Old 09-14-2004, 07:25 AM   #169
Jaster
The one and only

I agree with CK. The good thing is that if it was all stock I'd say about $500. But with a clammy and higherend board and some of those nice little ups that definately helps the value.

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 09-14-2004, 10:10 AM   #170
cocker kid 2k2

In all honesty, it'd be more worth it for you to keep that Classic as a backup or something, and then save for a new gun. Older Timmy's resale has just gone down too much. Like I refuse to part with my 2k2 after looking at things, because i'd get practically nothing for it, nothing close to what I paid. And it still rips fools, like i'm sure your gun does too, so why sell it to take a 300-400 dollar loss.
Old 09-18-2004, 08:33 PM   #171
PyroElf

Send a message via AIM to PyroElf
Blue/ black fade Classic
Chrome duals, soon to do LP mod with a torpedo
Flame eye covers
Wicked Switch
Wicked Eyes
Kill Stik bolt
RamRod ram
CP Swoop roller bearing trigger with magnet mod
On/off drop forward
All American, CP 2 piece, and stock barrels
WAS board (soon, has stock now)

Needs new grips, will be getting a 2k2 frame soon, dont want to spend 30 for these fragile grips.

A few small scratches, internals are great.

thanks,
Jonathan
PyroElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 08:23 AM   #172
Jaster
The one and only

As is, $450-500
with the Clamshell, $500-600

Old 01-24-2005, 06:28 AM   #173
Kingman27

Send a message via AIM to Kingman27
Classic Intimidator. Abomb trigger gaurd. LCD Clamshell (custom annoed), black pbk bolt, black pbk ram cap, CP stick trigger, black torpedo(not in pic), 2k2 style clamping, 25+ sob, flame eye covers(not pic)

no freak

thanks
OMGWTFHAX
Kingman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 08:42 AM   #174
Jaster
The one and only

I'd say about $450-550.

Old 01-24-2005, 02:45 PM   #175
impfan

2k2 Timmy w/ BL 2k5 frame, Empire lpr and lpr block, 16" black UL, WAS v2.8, Techna Katana trigger, PBK bolt, PBK ram adjuster, Hedlock low rise, PBK bolt pin, hard detents...all is in brand new condition 05 parts only used once including UL.
impfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 02:52 PM   #176
Kingman27

Send a message via AIM to Kingman27
Hmm..Im trying to decide if I should trade my cocker (first in sig) for that..still dunno

Wacha think? should I?

Does that timmy need anything?
OMGWTFHAX
Kingman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 03:26 PM   #177
CoolMike

2k4 Storm Black to Silver, W. A. S. 2.7, adjustable ram cap, full freak, uni-mount, no scracths seen play three times so about 2 cases through it.
CoolMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 04:00 PM   #178
impfan

Quote:
Originally posted by impfan
2k2 Timmy w/ BL 2k5 frame, Empire lpr and lpr block, 16" black UL, WAS v2.8, Techna Katana trigger, PBK bolt, PBK ram adjuster, Hedlock low rise, PBK bolt pin, hard detents...all is in brand new condition 05 parts only used once including UL.
do mine do mine
impfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:09 PM   #179
Mcbane

Black to Red Alias
Empire Reloader B
68/4500 LP Crossfire Tank
CP Reg
CP 3 Piece Barrel Kit 14"
CP ASA On/off
CP Swoop Trigger
CP Adjustable Ram Cap

How much could I get for this?

Last edited by Mcbane : 01-24-2005 at 09:17 PM.
Mcbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 10:37 AM   #180
Jaster
The one and only

Kingman, I'd do the trade.

Imp and Mcbane, I'd say about 900