pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Dragun / Odyssey

Old 03-08-2005, 09:57 AM   #141
zvadim

Send a message via ICQ to zvadim Send a message via AIM to zvadim Send a message via Yahoo to zvadim
rechargable?

Hmmm, I just got a unused TES off of e-bay, seller said that it's about a year and a half old. It came with a 12v charger, but I don't seem to be able to find the power port on it (no manual). Am i being stupid or does this charger just not belong with this unit?
zvadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 12:47 PM   #142
TESballer

do you know what model TES it is?

if not go here

since you said its 1 1/2 years old im thinking its a 2k3 TES

the TES B/Torid and TES X/Torid X all have charge ports on the back of the gripframe, while the 2k3 TES doesn't have one at all
TESballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 09:44 AM   #143
zvadim

Send a message via ICQ to zvadim Send a message via AIM to zvadim Send a message via Yahoo to zvadim
hmm it appears to be a 2k3, guess the AC adapter is not related to it.
zvadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 06:43 PM   #144
got help

Exclamation eyes

i just got my dragun t.e.s yesterday and then today i went out to the local field and i got it running. i am using co2 and an empire revolution hopper. everything seemed to be fine no leaks or ne thing cept that there was like almost no oil in the gun so i oiled everything up. after that i also replaced a few o rings and then i cronoed it in. i had 2 problems tho one was that the velocity was running at about 130 at average when the velocity screw was all the way up. problem 2 the eyes dont function i was using brown paint (field paint only alowed) and since they are reflective i knew that was proly the reason then when i got home i read some one review on how to test to c if the eyes are working and the said to turn the gun on and take off the eye cover and take the eye out and place you finger over the eye then pull the trigger and it should work so i tried that and it didnt work next i tried to place a piece of bright yellow paper thinking if it worked it would have to see that. help apriciated greatly thx
got help is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 05:55 PM   #145
pome21

dragun tes manual

how can i get a manual for the dragun tes
pome21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 07:32 PM   #146
nintendofreak

Send a message via AIM to nintendofreak Send a message via Yahoo to nintendofreak
ur better off reading this message board. the manual sucks, this is WAY better than the manual.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ak/Copyof1.gif

*~*Setup*~*
Black TES
Lazy Z drop
Ergo Reg
Macro line
50g trigger
Black Grips
12v Revy
47ci 3000psi N2
nintendofreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 04:40 PM   #147
natebyrom

i have a 2003 tes and scrolling though the menu it a a dwell what is that? how do i turn of the safe?
natebyrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 11:15 AM   #148
sentrynight

Send a message via AIM to sentrynight
Velocity Issues

I have the sam problem the other guy had, earlier on in the day (last i played) my TES fired around 280-260 and i did not touch the adjuster at all until i noticed that my velocity droped to around 130-150 and i couldnt get it up, but my pressure guage read the same as usual and my co2 was full (i want to switch to nitro, how do i do that without problems?) i really need help
sentrynight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 11:54 AM   #149
TESballer

I am guessing that if the pressure remained the same then it has to be that something is wrong with your cup seal/valve pin

try taking everything apart, oiling and checking everything
TESballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 09:34 PM   #150
half-step

Quote:
how can i get a manual for the dragun tes
http://www.rivervalleykarting.com/tes.htm

Grey TES * CP Reg * Bullet Drop w/On-Off * Jam Bolt * 50g Switch * 3 Point Stock Trigger Mod * Rocket Valve * Clamping Feedneck * JAVA Recharge Mod

Dragun Mods*Manuals
half-step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 09:46 PM   #151
half-step

got help:

A good place to start with pressure is around 400 psi. That should get you in the ballpark. If you are having low fps, make sure your marker is cleaned and lubed.

Is the marker used? If so, remove the eye cover and pull the eye out. Take a q tip and clean the eyes real well. If there had been a previous ball break, the eye may be dirty causing them not to read paint. One note, these eyes will not read dark colored paint. When you remove the eye, make sure you do not lose the clear window covering the breach hole. Just make sure the eyes and the window are clean. If you retest and the eyes still don't work, check the wiring harness for pinched or broken wires. If that looks ok, check the connection to the eye board and that it is plugged in solidly. Going thru all that and it still doesn't work, you may need new eyes.

http://www.scenariodreams.com/ or call Odyssey www.ogi.tv and order them.

Grey TES * CP Reg * Bullet Drop w/On-Off * Jam Bolt * 50g Switch * 3 Point Stock Trigger Mod * Rocket Valve * Clamping Feedneck * JAVA Recharge Mod

Dragun Mods*Manuals
half-step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 10:05 AM   #152
DarkeWolf

Quote:
Originally posted by half-step
is the marker used? If so, remove the eye cover and pull the eye out. Take a q tip and clean the eyes real well. If there had been a previous ball break, the eye may be dirty causing them not to read paint. One note, these eyes will not read dark colored paint. When you remove the eye, make sure you do not lose the clear window covering the breach hole. Just make sure the eyes and the window are clean. If you retest and the eyes still don't work, check the wiring harness for pinched or broken wires. If that looks ok, check the connection to the eye board and that it is plugged in solidly. Going thru all that and it still doesn't work, you may need new eyes.

http://www.scenariodreams.com/ or call Odyssey www.ogi.tv and order them.
also make sure that the eye itself is in its jack correctly. if somebody has put it in backwards, it will NOT work.
with the eye facing towards the inside of the breech of the marker, the wires on the jack should read black, red, brown, white from left, to right. >- - - ->

also, for some reason the screw that holds the cover on is standard, while all the rest are metric. a 3/32 standard allen wrench fits it.

---Dragun T-1 Green--68/4500 DXS--evo2 w.Z board--RMR KillStick--CP Reg--12" J&J Edge Kit/12" Evil Pipe---
---Dragun Drallion Blue--68/3k crossfire--evo2 w.Yboard--14" Evil Pipe--E2'd--44mag+QEVs -- SCM3-AKA Sidewinder---
---Dragun TES Blue/Black ---- Dragun T-1 Black-- Parts ---
A paintball community PBO! SundragonPPS.com
www.scenariodreams.com Evo2 Battery Door Mod
DarkeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:12 AM   #153
Bassman14

Send a message via AIM to Bassman14
how about auto? is that legal?

Smart Parts Ion
Crossfire 47/3000
CCM Heliclamp Feedneck
Halo B
Bassman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:32 PM   #154
got help

yes auto is legal because when u hold the trigger it dosent keep shooting. you should use auto because it makes your gun shoot faster than semi.
got help is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 03:06 PM   #155
Bassman14

Send a message via AIM to Bassman14
i thought so thanks

Smart Parts Ion
Crossfire 47/3000
CCM Heliclamp Feedneck
Halo B
Bassman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 04:23 PM   #156
ShredderSteve
The King of No Pants

Send a message via AIM to ShredderSteve
what orings do you lube and where do you apply gun oil?
CCM feedneck
SP 360 QEV
Eclipse on/off Purge
Empire Reloader II
47/3000 Crossfire
NXe Tank Cover
Vforce Pro Vantage

"Physical ability is a state of mind..." - Shredder Steve

"Practice does not make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect..."

www.shreddersteve.8m.com
ShredderSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 03:04 PM   #157
newbie417
newbie711

this manual is great and all but i was wondering if you have the manual for the odyssey 03. thanks
newbie417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 07:33 PM   #158
DarkeWolf

I'll see what I can do

---Dragun T-1 Green--68/4500 DXS--evo2 w.Z board--RMR KillStick--CP Reg--12" J&J Edge Kit/12" Evil Pipe---
---Dragun Drallion Blue--68/3k crossfire--evo2 w.Yboard--14" Evil Pipe--E2'd--44mag+QEVs -- SCM3-AKA Sidewinder---
---Dragun TES Blue/Black ---- Dragun T-1 Black-- Parts ---
A paintball community PBO! SundragonPPS.com
www.scenariodreams.com Evo2 Battery Door Mod
DarkeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:42 PM   #159
burnsie90

I might be missing it, but I haven't seen the answer that I need for my problem. The TES the I have will not re-cock after I fire it. It will not even try to come back. I can cock it be hand and shoot, but the bolt doesn't try to re-cock. Any suggestions?

TIA
Kevin
burnsie90 is offline   Reply With Quote