pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Equipment Forums > Barrels and Paint

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2004, 12:23 PM   #141
xautocockersx

Send a message via AIM to xautocockersx
Question question

hey guys does the paintball brand really matter? because ive seen brands selling 2000 balls for 80$ or 60$. and ZAP or SPANK is like 30$ or 40$ whats the differnce? i mean to me it's as long if it shoots out then thats good enough. right? what am i missing here?
3. We always wear protection.
4. We never forget to lube.
5. We can squeeze into tight spots
6. We play in many different positions.
7. We have quick finger action.
8. We play all day and night, and never get tired.
9. We never bust our balls too early in the game.
10. Our equipment is always clean.
Old 06-13-2004, 12:44 PM   #142
aznpsycho
got rice???

Send a message via ICQ to aznpsycho Send a message via AIM to aznpsycho
you're missing out on the quality of the shell (how reliable are the breaks and how brittle are they) and the quality of the fill (ever heard of no wipe fills?).

buy some blue streaks at your local walmart and then compare them to some zap tork or diablo blaze/midnight, you'll see a huge difference.
-Shocktech Bolt Red ____-Virtue Board^^
-SP Q-Lock ___________ -SP QEV360
-PMI 68/4500 _________ -Halo B w. Rip Drive

yay i finally finished my competition ION
Old 06-14-2004, 08:39 AM   #143
crazyone777

3a

toolbandfan lemme spell it out for you, you obviously aren't reading the posts in their entirety, in just about every positive account of 3a stuff the author describes what he/she had to do to correct problems with the item they purchased from them.
Do you not see a problem with this, as far as my owning
3a stuff, yes I do own their 10 pc barrel set and have compared it to many others and it's the first last and only item of theirs I'll ever own, now as far as how many different products I own of theirs thats limited to just the barrel set and the reason for that is simply this if their top of the line barrel set is made that poorly to where I or anyone else have to grind and polish and and do the fit and finish work that should have already been done when it left their hands
do I really want more of their stuff?, now I don't know about anybody else but when I spend my money I want to be able to take it out of the box and use it not spend half a day fixing it, and I'm certainly not numb enough to buy more of it.
Think about it " this barrel set shoots as good as my boomstick but I had to grind burrs off the porting and the ano sucks but it's as good as any other barrel" and on and on, to me that whole statement is an oxymoron.
If you are going to make a counterpoint make it factual not argumentive.
As far as getting shot with 3a stuff

dude you fell and hit your head on something solid cuz that statement is just dense, but I'll tell ya what seeing as how you like the 3a stuff so well I'll sell ya the 10pc set I have
and give ya a screaming deal on it, I can't even give it away around here
Old 06-14-2004, 09:14 AM   #144
tippMANntech

qwwho cares as far as the ebay thing thats bogus out of the

7249 transactions they have got feedback fpr 24 where 100% positive from sellers how hard is it to pleese a seller pay him and u get a + look at the fraction 24 out of 7249 you are lame

ima buy nothing but 3a to spite you goons

i can understand if you could give facts but you give crap like "they left there own feedback boooo hoooo" who cares its not like they plant bombs in there tanks or lodge a rock in there barrels so you gotta get em otu so they arnt fair boo hoo life isnt fair go cry a river
Old 06-14-2004, 09:19 AM   #145
crazyone777

3a

yeah and in a month from now if you get your stuff from them you can tell us all how wonderful you think it is when you get done fixin all of it
Old 06-14-2004, 09:28 AM   #146
tippMANntech

i was expecting that reply but im not really buying there stuff i already have 20 handfulls of barrels and more tanks than the US army
Old 06-14-2004, 09:40 AM   #147
crazyone777

3a

LMAO yeah me too, when it comes to 3a I'm their enemy #1
I hate the idea of anyone else getting burned by them
paintball stuff is expensive enough as it is without adding insult to injury by selling them the kinda stuff 3a is putting out there that and their taillight warrantee
Old 06-14-2004, 12:10 PM   #148
Jaster
The one and only

Who cares what their ebay rating is? They deal with themselves and different screennames (which is why ebay is currantly watching them...again) Look folks I don't understand the problem here. They lie to their customers. This is a fact. They boost their own ratings by creating multiple accounts and doing their own reviews. Also a fact. If you want to give your money to a company like that, your problem. As for me... you can't tell me the truth, I can't give you my money. I don't care if God himself made the product and it's the absolute best thing to hit the world of paintball. You lie, your done. No questions. I work to hard for my money to give it to some a-hole that's going to do nothing but lie to me and give me junk and half-arse done orders.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:22 PM   #149
Shivors
Spyder fan since '96

Just got back from D-Day 04 and all of my gear held up to a damn intense couple of days of use.

The 3A gear I used worked perfectly. My 72/4500 tank, my 5+4 pack and my 3A tank cover.

Again...it must suck to be you guys because my 3A gear works great.
- Empire Reloader
- Vaporworks vert feed
- 3A 68-4500 CPA tank
- 3A 4pc Knockout barrel set
- CP Grip Regulator - Long
- PsychoBallistic Bullet Drop
Old 06-15-2004, 02:48 PM   #150
aznpsycho
got rice???

Send a message via ICQ to aznpsycho Send a message via AIM to aznpsycho
omg give this thread a rest. if your gear works fine, then good for you. what the ppl here were trying to do was to give newcomers a warning. if they choose to buy 3A stuff, then that's their choice. it's the same thing as saying don't buy PMI HPA tanks cuz they have bad customer service and quality control.
-Shocktech Bolt Red ____-Virtue Board^^
-SP Q-Lock ___________ -SP QEV360
-PMI 68/4500 _________ -Halo B w. Rip Drive

yay i finally finished my competition ION
Old 06-16-2004, 09:09 AM   #151
P8NTBALLER590

yeah i dont understand how everyone else gets terible customer service i ordered like 2 or 3 things from them in seperated times. (like months after each other) and i got my stuff in less then a week and it all works fine........
Old 06-16-2004, 10:04 AM   #152
STO Balla 22

Send a message via AIM to STO Balla 22
Just let this thread die. It's going nowhere fast.
Tein S-Tech Springs
Black 17x8 Rota Torques
255/45/17 Falken Azenis Tires
20% Tint
Autometer Boost Gauge
Old 06-16-2004, 02:23 PM   #153
Shivors
Spyder fan since '96

If you dont like the thread dont come here.
- Empire Reloader
- Vaporworks vert feed
- 3A 68-4500 CPA tank
- 3A 4pc Knockout barrel set
- CP Grip Regulator - Long
- PsychoBallistic Bullet Drop
Old 06-16-2004, 03:37 PM   #154
STO Balla 22

Send a message via AIM to STO Balla 22
No need to be snappy, but it's true. The argument is over nothing, some people hate 3A, some are loyal to them. It's just like an argument about Bush, everyone has their own opinion, everyone wants everyone else to hear it, but nobody will give in.
Tein S-Tech Springs
Black 17x8 Rota Torques
255/45/17 Falken Azenis Tires
20% Tint
Autometer Boost Gauge
Old 06-17-2004, 09:13 AM   #155
been_splat
Stalker looking for work.

There are enough threads on the 3A junk.

MODERATOR - PLEASE CLOSE AND LOCK.

Thanks...
Old 06-17-2004, 10:20 AM   #156
Jaster
The one and only

Quote:
Originally posted by aznpsycho
...what the ppl here were trying to do was to give newcomers a warning. if they choose to buy 3A stuff, then that's their choice. it's the same thing as saying don't buy PMI HPA tanks cuz they have bad customer service and quality control.

Very nicely put and I agree. Many of us have had bad luck with 3A, some haven't. You can't dispute their past very questionable actions. That's why I won't buy from them. That's my choice and I stand by it. Then there are those like Firemoth who supports them and have had great luck with them. His choice and I'm sure he stands by it. As he should.
If you buy from them and get good gear, I'm very happy for you and I honestly hope it serves you well. The point of this thread wasn't to bash, but to inform newer players of a possible bad company to deal with and to use caution.
I also agree that we all have said our piece on this topic and the thread has out lived it's usefulness.

At long last....CLOSED.

FYI. PBR's original stance on the company still stands. (stated on the very 1st post) All other 3A threads will still be closed without notice. This thread will stay in the stickies for reference.

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.

Last edited by Jaster : 06-17-2004 at 10:25 AM.
Closed Thread