pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Marker Forums > High-End Electronic Markers

Old 02-11-2004, 04:29 PM   #41
TrIcK3D0uT E-99

Send a message via AIM to TrIcK3D0uT E-99
Lol, so jubdah55 is saying that just b/c a gun is more makes it better? Lol, man u really r a dumb a*s. like the one guy said, i doubt u ever shot it. i dont see any problems with it, only the frame but u can buy a new frame, and i really dont care about how long a manufacture has been around, a tricked out spyder shoots as good as them wgp 02 verticle cockers and thats all i need 2 kno. i dont care if the manufacture has been around for 1 day, if the gun is good its good and i dont spend$1000 on a gun when i can get people out w/ the same amount of accuracy and consitincy as there gun when i pay half the price. its understandable that the guy who paid more for his gun would be p*ssed off. u guys were either owned by a player on the field w/ 1 of these or u just asume things. anyways Im done postin in this topic its usless to argue w/ 3year olds who dont know what they r talking about. sry coolt and jubdah55 but yeah, its true.
- theres my 2 cents
or 50
- Empire sound activated reloader
- Evil rear cocking bolt
- Java metal feedneck
- NW Drop Forward
- Air America Vigilante reg w/ LP spring
- drilled hole in block and put threads to fit the guage 0-1500psi guage.(tapndie set)
- Maddmann Rocket Valve
- Soft spring from 32* spring kit

Last edited by TrIcK3D0uT E-99 : 02-11-2004 at 04:31 PM.
TrIcK3D0uT E-99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 04:39 PM   #42
CoolT

Quote:
Originally posted by TrIcK3D0uT E-99
Lol, so jubdah55 is saying that just b/c a gun is more makes it better? Lol, man u really r a dumb a*s. like the one guy said, i doubt u ever shot it. i dont see any problems with it, only the frame but u can buy a new frame, and i really dont care about how long a manufacture has been around, a tricked out spyder shoots as good as them wgp 02 verticle cockers and thats all i need 2 kno. i dont care if the manufacture has been around for 1 day, if the gun is good its good and i dont spend$1000 on a gun when i can get people out w/ the same amount of accuracy and consitincy as there gun when i pay half the price. its understandable that the guy who paid more for his gun would be p*ssed off. u guys were either owned by a player on the field w/ 1 of these or u just asume things. anyways Im done postin in this topic its usless to aruge w/ 3year olds who dont know what they r talking about. sry colt and jubdah55 but yeah, its true.
- theres my 2 cents
or 50
Yeah, you get what you pay for. That's why nice guns cost a lot and crappy guns cost very little. Yeah it sucks, but that's life.

Yes you could upgraded a Spyder to be as good as a Cocker but it's still not a Cocker. If you shoot a Cocker you will see why they are the most popular guns; they have a great feel to them.

You might not, but most people with some common sense will agree that a manufacturer that has been around for a long time is reliable. Why do you think people buy name brands? People can trust that they won't get a piece of junk. Unfortunately you havn't learned this yet.

You're dumb enough trying to compare The One to an Imp and Bushy; please don't try to compare it to a $1000 gun.

Owned by a player with a The One on the field? You have to be joking.

Face it, you lost this argument 10x over. Every single person but one has discredited you and made valid points against your argument. You have made maybe a few valid points if even that. Quit while you're behind and people people don't really get pissed off.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:27 PM   #43
buddychad

Send a message via AIM to buddychad
just thought i'd clear up something, the one is faster it's capped at 30bps not 20bps and anyone who says otherwise hasn't used one, second of all the triiger is much better than even the best ones available for the impulse, it is adjustable to 1/5 the minimum travel distance of the ESP frame. I've seen them set off by people blowing lightly on them like a tweaked timmy or matrix
Old 02-11-2004, 06:35 PM   #44
shoc]{erboy12
He was He is He will be +

Send a message via AIM to shoc]{erboy12
imps can do that also. And i highly doubt that a stock frame is better than an aftermarket frame especially for an imp.

life sucks... get over it... have sex, do drugs, drive fast, steal, lie, cheat, etc...

www.geocities.com/louisianaboyz2004/team.html

PartySquirrel: god im a loser

shoc]{erboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 08:08 PM   #45
Blue Baller

trickedout e-99, just read coolt's post, and learn from it.

Now that your argument has failed, you're resorting to call us 3 year olds? I hardly believe three year olds can type, you twit. If you don't have any more valid posts as to why you think the one is better than high end guns, then don't post.

Trader feedback
Blue Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 08:17 PM   #46
jdubau55
Master of the Dremel

Send a message via AIM to jdubau55 Send a message via Yahoo to jdubau55
thanks for taking your time on that post E99. i could actually read it. yes im saying you get what you pay for. by a 15 dollar pair of shoes at wal-mart that look just like a 90 dollar pair of nikes, then wear them and tell me that the wal-mart shoes are better. personally it doesnt matter to me what kind of gun i got shot with, they all knock me out of the game the same way. its not the gun the makes it good its the player. if i get out its becuase the other player was better than me at that moment, not because his gun can shoot 30 bps. the point here is that The One (for me to poop on) has not proven itself as a good marker, nor do i see it as becoming a marker that will be considered high grade. can we just drop this subject now. the point has obviously been made. which is the one is not worth it and people should buy a higher quality marker for around the same price.

My Gat: G3 VTL E-Force, PDP board and eye mod, Egg 2, Crossfire 88/45, BOSS delrin bolt, AA Vigilante (LP), PMI drop, Custom blade trigger, Custom switch setup
jdubau55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 11:30 AM   #47
Frisky
thats me

Send a message via AIM to Frisky
ok, so no on "the one" i know impulses are good markers i have played a few games with one, but whats the difference between an impy and a bushy?
Frisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 11:34 AM   #48
jdubau55
Master of the Dremel

Send a message via AIM to jdubau55 Send a message via Yahoo to jdubau55
i would choose a bushy over an imp. thats just my personal preference though. you should shoot both and see how you like them.

My Gat: G3 VTL E-Force, PDP board and eye mod, Egg 2, Crossfire 88/45, BOSS delrin bolt, AA Vigilante (LP), PMI drop, Custom blade trigger, Custom switch setup
jdubau55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 12:36 PM   #49
CoolT

Do a search; there's a lot of good Imp vs. Bushy threads. It all boils down to personal preference though.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:50 PM   #50
paintpulse0675

Send a message via AIM to paintpulse0675
i gotta say, imp has a small pull. my jersey has shot my gun multiple times. if you upgrade both guns, im sure the impulse will shoot better. and from personal experience, the impulse has an extremely nice reg. it also has a nice barrel. stock, the gun was incredable. but add a couple hundred of ups, and kids with dm4's will want to shoot it. no lie my friend.
paintpulse0675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 11:14 PM   #51
CoolT

This thread has long been dead. Read the dates before you post next time.
Old 07-23-2004, 07:58 PM   #52
impfan

Quote:
Originally posted by buddychad
just thought i'd clear up something, the one is faster it's capped at 30bps not 20bps and anyone who says otherwise hasn't used one, second of all the triiger is much better than even the best ones available for the impulse, it is adjustable to 1/5 the minimum travel distance of the ESP frame. I've seen them set off by people blowing lightly on them like a tweaked timmy or matrix
wht lol, i frames and otb frames can b set up as light as you can imagine...dont compare "the one" to any gun above $500...if a "one" is so much better than a pulse why do i not see any one using them...and why do pros not use them if they r so good cuz pros use impulses and ones r soooo much better than impulses rite...pfff yea rite...
impfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 08:01 PM   #53
impfan

Quote:
Originally posted by CoolT
This thread has long been dead. Read the dates before you post next time.
wow it has been dead woops
impfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 01:32 AM   #54
dropkickmurphys
Hk sodier

get an bushy. its better than an imp. faster. sweeter, less needed to be upgraded cuz its awesome stock.

the progressive is a pretty crappy barrel.
dropkickmurphys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 12:22 PM   #55
Rancid Coleslaw
DirectX Placebo Effect

Why the hell did you bump this back up? This thread was started in January.

Rancid Coleslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 01:14 PM   #56
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!

Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
lets let it die

PS dont bring up tyhe bushy vs imp debate in ANOTHER foru, its done and done