pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Worr Game Products

Old 11-22-2004, 07:22 PM   #81
Meat Shield
Shoot fast, kill quick

Send a message via AIM to Meat Shield
I didn't even think of that... I think that the 3-way barb might be a little smaller at the base.. I'll have to find my 3-way and give it a try.

Cocker Parts for Sale/Trade!!
Quote from ActionCenter Field Waiver
"1. I understand that I may be injured or die while playing paintball."

Quote:
Originally posted by Zujin
yes, some ppl are just simply ignorant. That's why we need to remove ALL warning labels and let all the stupid ppl kill themselves. Just let the problem sovle itself.
Meat Shield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 10:58 PM   #82
chibissj
Ski Medal Bling

Send a message via ICQ to chibissj Send a message via AIM to chibissj Send a message via Yahoo to chibissj
I don't even remember writing that part about shortstroking
one thing that I see a lot now is that wgp is shipping out cockers without tophats?
So for all you people who get cockers with no top hats, this is normal don't worry about it. The hoses are pretty dang tight on the barb it's still very hard to pull them off with no tophat I wouldn't worry about it at all.

I am back...for a moment
"There have been no new posts in the last 247 days to your subscribed threads."
CEO of Baby Shenanigans Inc
Friends Music, Acoustic/Alternative, very good

Feedback

If you're like Teuf and Hate me Click Here
chibissj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 05:55 PM   #83
teddy1234

help me!!

i just ordered a low pressure tank for my cocker will that work with my gun please reply as soon as possible i am short on time
teddy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 04:50 AM   #84
firekow
Banned

Could you describe your setup? Have you replaced the internals at all?
firekow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 10:25 PM   #85
teddy1234

Unhappy nope

no i havent done one thing to the gun i just got it
teddy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 03:43 AM   #86
firekow
Banned

My guess is that, out of the box, a LP tank will starve your 'cocker. I'm not 100% sure of this, though.
firekow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 08:28 PM   #87
Hannibal
Kiriyama

Hate to revive this thread, but...

Quote:
Originally posted by blade51
I've read the whole sticky and I didn't wee anything about my problem, but if I missed it, forgive me

anyway, I just got a brand new 2k3 V/F, and whenever I pull the trigger back just a little way (just enough to get the 3-way shaft to move) it starts to leak out of the 3-way, and it continues to leak all the way through the pull until the trigger returns back to it's normal position. I have no clue what is wrong with it, my only idea is that my the output pressure on my reg (I'm using a CP grip reg if that helps any) isn't high enough, or possibly to high, therefore theres not a strong enough seal, or to much pressure, to get a tight seal when the shaft moves, but I'm doubting that since I have no problems with leaking when the trigger is in it's normal position. Any ideas on what it could be?

if it helps any, it's all stock except for the reg that I put on it, and I'm also using HPA
I'm having the exact same problem, except mine leaks out the front as soon as I gas it up. Worked fine when I played with it, but the field owners took a look at it to try and fix a minor problem (3-way was slipping), but now there's a leak.