2006 Midwest Paintball Series Event #1:
- 2006 Midwest Paintball Series Event #1
- 3Man Division 4 (Newbie - Non-Electric Markers Only)
- 3Man Division 3 (Beginner)
- 5Man Division 2 (One Novice Player Allowed Per Division 2 Roster) (Ramping Allowed with 15BPS Cap)
- Saturday April 22, 2006 - 3Man Division 4 & 3Man Division 3
- Sunday April 23, 2006 - 5Man Division 2
- Tornado Alley Paintball - El Dorado, KS www.tornadoalleypaintball.com
Entry & Air:
- Division 4 = $60 Per Team If paid by April 8th. $90 if paid between April 9th and April 15th.
- Division 3 = $120 Per Team If paid by April 8th. $150 if paid between April 9th and April 15th.
- Division 2 = $300 Per Team If paid by April 8th. $350 if paid between April 9th and April 15th.
- Paint - $60 & $65 Per Case
- 10 Teams Minimum Per Class To Guarantee Prizes for that class
- Prizes are "Winner's Choice"
- Prizes will be announced soon
- 1st Place team = 7 points
- 2nd Place team = 6 points
- 3rd Place team = 5 points
- 4th Place team = 4 points
- 5th Place team = 3 points
- 6th Place team = 2 points
- All other teams who didn't place = 1 points
- Teams who don't play this event = 0 points
- Field Opens at 8:00AM
- Captains Meeting starts at 9:00AM, Games begin shortly after
- All teams must PRE-REGISTER and PAY before the deadline
- Early Pay Deadline is by Saturday April 8th, 2006
- Late Pay Deadline is by Saturday April 15th, 2006
- To be considered a registered team, entry fee must be paid before the mentioned deadlines.
- No registrations will be accepted after April 15th, 2006
- No money will be accepted the day of the event for registration
- Payment can be done either by Check, PayPal, or Credit Card
- To REGISTER, download the Team Registration Form on http://www.midwestpaintballseries.co...ryourteam.html
- All Players are required to obtain a 2006 MPID#. Visit http://www.midwestpaintballseries.com/mpid.html
- Email Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 316-323-0671 (Leave Message)
- Visit the Series Website at www.MidwestPaintballSeries.com
- Post your Question on the Kansas Forum on www.PaintballTourney.com