pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Marker Forums > High-End Electronic Markers

Old 04-16-2006, 09:41 AM   #21
soccerpaintball

pimp with 7.0 ramping board and Dm4

and its just wicked fun
soccerpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 04:12 PM   #22
darkmaster2125
)-(/-\|_( )

Hey what about a brand new DM5 or a brand new PM6? DM5 for 700$ and the PM6 for 750$...which one?
darkmaster2125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 04:01 PM   #23
xTacox

how about Shocker vision for $600 or just going the little extra and getting like a PM6 for $725? maybe even a PM5? i dunno so lost, but all i know is this mechanical outkast cocker isn't cutting it anymore in this new age electro marker era. any suggestions?!?!
xTacox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:36 PM   #24
CARBON
ScubaPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTacox
how about Shocker vision for $600 or just going the little extra and getting like a PM6 for $725? maybe even a PM5? i dunno so lost, but all i know is this mechanical outkast cocker isn't cutting it anymore in this new age electro marker era. any suggestions?!?!

An E2 frame for $250.00
Old 05-02-2006, 03:26 PM   #25
xTacox

yeah but if i'm going to dough out $250 might as well spent the extra $50 and get a brand new Ion. i've seen it that thing rips for a $300 gun. and if i'm just going to going to get a new gun might as well go all out no?
xTacox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 04:03 PM   #26
A-BOMBER
IS INSANELY BORED!!

Ion are cool guns but their just shells.Ion are cool but their are so many parts you might want to upgrade doesn't mean you have to but most likely you would want to.I have an E2 cocker and rips just as fast as the ion and(for me anyway)looks way better.With good pneumatics and internals an E2'd cocker could keep up with all the other high ends.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:07 PM   #27
CARBON
ScubaPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTacox
yeah but if i'm going to dough out $250 might as well spent the extra $50 and get a brand new Ion. i've seen it that thing rips for a $300 gun. and if i'm just going to going to get a new gun might as well go all out no?
It depends if you like how the Ion feels compared to your cocker.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:10 PM   #28
WRX_Rocky

Send a message via ICQ to WRX_Rocky Send a message via Yahoo to WRX_Rocky
How about more feedback on the Blackpoint Engineering (JCS) MKX8 vs Smart Parts SP-8? Those are the two I am seriously looking at. And as I have been away from the game for awhile, I don't know much about how good the ION is. Thanks
WRX_Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 04:32 PM   #29
A-BOMBER
IS INSANELY BORED!!

06 ego vs 06 borg
Old 07-07-2006, 08:26 AM   #30
...sniper...
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ...sniper... Send a message via MSN to ...sniper... Send a message via Yahoo to ...sniper...
06 Shocker with Hybird Bolt Guide .VS. PM6
...sniper... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:16 PM   #31
...sniper...
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ...sniper... Send a message via MSN to ...sniper... Send a message via Yahoo to ...sniper...
...sniper... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:10 AM   #32
WRX_Rocky

Send a message via ICQ to WRX_Rocky Send a message via Yahoo to WRX_Rocky
Remember one thing - even if the Cocker don't spam out shots, it is still one of the most ACCURATE markers on the market. And it only takes one shot to nail someone. So what would you rather do? Waste 20 cases of paint and get eliminated, or get that sweet FIRST shot elim?

Of course the Cocker is a heavy mutha, and a pain to haul around all day. The ION feels like a feather almost, compared to it. But I'd rather buy back my old Eclipse Bushy if I did want something other than a Cocker.
WRX_Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 04:35 PM   #33
pballmaniac5693
Banned

Send a message via AIM to pballmaniac5693
how bout an impulse v.s. ion?
pballmaniac5693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:51 PM   #34
Devin_

Eclipse Etek Ego (vs) Shocker NXT....
Old 11-01-2006, 07:14 PM   #35
BallsOut03

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballmaniac5693 View Post
how bout an impulse v.s. ion?
Ion for sure, lighter, more customizable, more reliable, breakbeam eyes, pretty cheap.
BallsOut03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:15 PM   #36
BallsOut03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin_ View Post
Eclipse Etek Ego (vs) Shocker NXT....
I would go with the Etek, because it is almost the same as the 06 Ego, minus the screen, adjustable ramp, some other small things. Shocker NXT's are nice, but IMO, not worth the price tag.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:18 PM   #37
BallsOut03

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-BOMBER View Post
06 ego vs 06 borg
Very very tough. I would go with the Ego, but at this level, its more of a personal preference than statistics. Each marker will perform perfectly. Its up to you to decide which is better for you.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:22 PM   #38
BallsOut03

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX_Rocky View Post
How about more feedback on the Blackpoint Engineering (JCS) MKX8 vs Smart Parts SP-8? Those are the two I am seriously looking at. And as I have been away from the game for awhile, I don't know much about how good the ION is. Thanks
The ION is probably the best gun for the money, they are easily upgradeable as you get better, and are very reliable. But back to your question, I would go with the SP-8, as they accept most ION upgrades, so you could upgrade it to your liking, other than that, its all up to you. Which gun looks better to you, what one feels better? ETC
Old 11-01-2006, 07:25 PM   #39
BallsOut03

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster2125 View Post
Hey what about a brand new DM5 or a brand new PM6? DM5 for 700$ and the PM6 for 750$...which one?
Hmm, I would probably hold off for a while, as the new Matrix's are just getting/about to be released. This will make the older Matrix's cost go lower by a lot. But, I would go with the PM6, just a personal preference. The PM6 is newer, so if you were to sell it anytime soon, it would have a higher resale than the DM5
Old 11-01-2006, 07:27 PM   #40
BallsOut03

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerpaintball View Post
pimp with 7.0 ramping board and Dm4
Hmm, depends if there is anything nice on the DM4. I would probably go with the DM4, because I have heard a lot of problems with the Pimp, they are not worth the money at all in my non-humble opinion.