pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 02-14-2007, 12:16 PM   #1
Panz
Panz99tx

Send a message via Yahoo to Panz
Talking Most Heroic Paintball stories

During my second time playing me and a couple of my friends went to a local field and played a attack and defend game, in that particular scenario the object was to attack The Alamo and get two foam rockets into the fort. The hard part was getting close enough to launch these rockets ; there was no cover for least 10-15 yards. Me, Matt and his brother tried to stay together as long as possible but towards the end of the game we had seperated into two different bunkers/trees aside from each other. The rest of the Team had managed to get only 1 rocket into the fort and we only 1 left with very little time left in the game. The majority of the people inside the fort were concentrating there fire to the right side (Where me, matt and his brother where bunkered at). I was behind a large tree attempting to pick off people inside of the fort. To my right was a bunker with Matt and his brother, Matt’s brother had the rocket in his hand and were shooting relentlessly against the many guns inside the fort . There was no way anyone could get close enough to launch that rocket and get away. And that’s when it happened, like a scene from a War Movie!! The ref yells out “30 seconds !” Matt and his brother are crouched down telling each other something, I turn back at start laying into the fort with all the paint I have left. The ref Yells out “10 seconds ” Then I glance over and see Matt holding on too 2 markers standing up shooting both as fast as he can, then I see Matt’s brother running towards the fort with only the foam rocket in his hand, he got close enough and launched that rocket , and that’s when the poor sap got shot from head to toe with no less (no joke) than about thousand paintballs , he fell back wards covering him self the best he could ….. It was amazing; the air was filled with streams of paint all completely focused on Matts brother’s demise. The rockets made it in and we won the game but he was our hero no doubt about it I have never seen anyone go up against so much to win. This guy is a paintball hero.
Panz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:19 PM   #2
cookie123
I love you

Send a message via AIM to cookie123
ha cool.
reading rainbow.
cookie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:46 PM   #3
eddyydde
MR1 FTW!

Send a message via AIM to eddyydde
sounds pretty sweet, nice
12 inch Mongoose 2 stock barrel
12 inch MR1 stock barrel
Tac. Performance hopper
3000/72ci Pure Energy HPA/N2
Spyder '06 Imagine Refurb
All the above barrels
Viewloader 12 volt maxx w/ x-board
eddyydde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:18 PM   #4
lmldrummer

Send a message via AIM to lmldrummer
reminds me of malibus most wanted
lmldrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:24 PM   #5
Me!
This Calls For A Sharpie

Send a message via MSN to Me!
playing defend the president we had our president in a trench being covered by 2 guys. i crawled under the centre bridge and got around to the back of the other team. I took 4 people out form 10m in 1 burst of fire then got into the trench only to find the rest of the other team , so i creepd up behind them and started to fake i was on their team after about 2 or 3 mins when they all stopped to plan how to get my persident i yell "suck my b*lls b***h" they are all confused and i am there with my pistol drawn and my semi only to realise i am on the other team. i then light them all up and they get out of the trench dripping with paint and mud i got 6 of them out there. I then begin to advance towards my president only to find that they couldnt tell that it was me, so i got goggles 6 or 7 times . Finally got to them and thanked them all for my newly painted goggles and said to them that i had got all the other team... This game only lasted about 7 mins max in a 40 min predicted game and i got a total of 10 out in 7mins COOOOL!
Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:54 PM   #6
choopboy11
Banned

Send a message via AIM to choopboy11
I jumped infront a paintball for Ollie Lang....
choopboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:49 AM   #7
Panz
Panz99tx

Send a message via Yahoo to Panz
Quote:
Originally Posted by choopboy11 View Post
I jumped infront a paintball for Ollie Lang....
YOU lie!..... Ollie Lang is faster than a speeding bullet/Paintball.
Panz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 05:26 PM   #8
egaleye2
<<warmonger>>

pwnzrs

I was playing on a five man team last season (with 4 men), and we were entered in a round robbin tournament. We were in our second game, and versing a team one class above ours (pre lims). My team decided it was a hopless cause and decided if we got three of their guys out, we would concider it a victory. So we line up at the dead box, and off the break, 2 of us were shot out. This left myself (backman) and my friend, our only front man, in a game against 5 players that outclassed us. my friend was in the 45 dorrito, and i was on the opposite side of the arena(means my friend was screwed). Soon enough it was five on one, it was me and my 1337 ICD promaster vs. 5 experienced tourney players and their $1,000 markers. I come out of my back corner bunker, gun blazing paint, hit two guys doing a bunker rush, and 10 seconds later , i hit a third man coming to bunker me on the other side. i spent the last minute playing two way wack-a-mole with the last two players, untill finally, one hit my marker. then, when they hung the flag on our dead box, a ref found one of the last two remaining players had a hit on them in an obvious spot. this meant a two for one penalty, and victory to my team!!! that was my hero moment.
--cp trigger
--hybrid grips
--psycoballistics drop
--Redz clamping feed neck
-- j&j 14" ceramic w/4 backs
egaleye2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:06 PM   #9
Armegadon
"I PREDICT PAIN!!" Mr. T

Send a message via MSN to Armegadon Send a message via Yahoo to Armegadon
lol ok me and a couple of friends were single elimination with one flag and there were a couple of ppl who had never played b4. so right after the buzzer this one guy drops his gun and everythin and runs full tilt at teh flag, grabs it, and runs back. the game lasted arond 20 seconds.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:25 PM   #10
DirtyBirdy51

Send a message via AIM to DirtyBirdy51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armegadon View Post
lol ok me and a couple of friends were single elimination with one flag and there were a couple of ppl who had never played b4. so right after the buzzer this one guy drops his gun and everythin and runs full tilt at teh flag, grabs it, and runs back. the game lasted arond 20 seconds.
and was that game played at warzone ri last year? i was there too. i wasnt even in position yet, and the game was over.

my story-
warzone, ri~ some 10 yr old retal kid is out, but is pinned down behind a bunker. shots flying all around him, and if he come's out, hes gonna get lit up. so this one guy, Monkey, comes barreling across the field, like 100ft total, taking mad shots while he's at it, just to get the kid out safely. he gets to the kid, and proceeds to get lit up even worse, but he ends up getting the kid out safely. tup to monkey.
DirtyBirdy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:12 AM   #11
kyle_p8ntballer

shot my self

Gun Setup:
To good for you to Know!!

Catholic Paintballer
kyle_p8ntballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:25 AM   #12
iridespyder
blah

Kyle, please stop posting. Your not funny, nor do you make sense.
iridespyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 05:26 PM   #13
Rick James
Branded

Location: I'm not telling you, for all I know your a rapist...
Send a message via AIM to Rick James
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panz View Post
During my second time playing me and a couple of my friends went to a local field and played a attack and defend game, in that particular scenario the object was to attack The Alamo and get two foam rockets into the fort. The hard part was getting close enough to launch these rockets ; there was no cover for least 10-15 yards. Me, Matt and his brother tried to stay together as long as possible but towards the end of the game we had seperated into two different bunkers/trees aside from each other. The rest of the Team had managed to get only 1 rocket into the fort and we only 1 left with very little time left in the game. The majority of the people inside the fort were concentrating there fire to the right side (Where me, matt and his brother where bunkered at). I was behind a large tree attempting to pick off people inside of the fort. To my right was a bunker with Matt and his brother, Matt’s brother had the rocket in his hand and were shooting relentlessly against the many guns inside the fort . There was no way anyone could get close enough to launch that rocket and get away. And that’s when it happened, like a scene from a War Movie!! The ref yells out “30 seconds !” Matt and his brother are crouched down telling each other something, I turn back at start laying into the fort with all the paint I have left. The ref Yells out “10 seconds ” Then I glance over and see Matt holding on too 2 markers standing up shooting both as fast as he can, then I see Matt’s brother running towards the fort with only the foam rocket in his hand, he got close enough and launched that rocket , and that’s when the poor sap got shot from head to toe with no less (no joke) than about thousand paintballs , he fell back wards covering him self the best he could ….. It was amazing; the air was filled with streams of paint all completely focused on Matts brother’s demise. The rockets made it in and we won the game but he was our hero no doubt about it I have never seen anyone go up against so much to win. This guy is a paintball hero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me! View Post
playing defend the president we had our president in a trench being covered by 2 guys. i crawled under the centre bridge and got around to the back of the other team. I took 4 people out form 10m in 1 burst of fire then got into the trench only to find the rest of the other team , so i creepd up behind them and started to fake i was on their team after about 2 or 3 mins when they all stopped to plan how to get my persident i yell "suck my b*lls b***h" they are all confused and i am there with my pistol drawn and my semi only to realise i am on the other team. i then light them all up and they get out of the trench dripping with paint and mud i got 6 of them out there. I then begin to advance towards my president only to find that they couldnt tell that it was me, so i got goggles 6 or 7 times . Finally got to them and thanked them all for my newly painted goggles and said to them that i had got all the other team... This game only lasted about 7 mins max in a 40 min predicted game and i got a total of 10 out in 7mins COOOOL!
you both use excessive smilies.
Trust
Pack and Tank Cover F/S/T

Rick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:52 PM   #14
redundant582

Send a message via AIM to redundant582
1st time playing paintball....was against noobs and i bunkered one of them not knowing wat bunkerd means...and i got out trying to save my frinend form the guy i bunkered b.c there was a no bunkering rule
redundant582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:45 AM   #15
Nexxus
Shoot a Timmy

Send a message via AIM to Nexxus Send a message via Skype™ to Nexxus
Every time I do a sucessful run through.

Nexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #16
pinkpandora

Pretty nice! Fantastic stuff you've got here. It's a real treat to read.

*** sale coach ***
pinkpandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #17
hittler7795

Hi guys. . .
This is nice post I love it keep it up!

Last edited by hittler7795 : 10-05-2010 at 06:33 AM.
hittler7795 is offline   Reply With Quote