pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 08-19-2002, 09:24 PM   #61
Blazestorm
EvAiL PaInTbAlL MoNkEy

Send a message via ICQ to Blazestorm Send a message via AIM to Blazestorm
I saw one guy who got bunkered, had 11 welts YES 11 welts on his right arm, from one game.

The kid was 12 and brought his new angel, the guy shot the kids hopper and the kid got mad and even though he was out ran up to him and unloaded
#633 Cyborg
*VIDEO*
http://www.blazestorm.net/borg2hq.wmv

Trade for A4 Fly - PENDING
Blazestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 10:29 AM   #62
STO kid

I was playing a game where you stand about 15 feet from another person with no cover and u keep shouting at them until they give up so i was playing and i left with about 17 brusies. sorry no pics
STO kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 10:31 AM   #63
F.O.D.
www.icd-owners.com

Once when I was playing somehow someone
shot me and the paintball went into my sleeve,
recocheted around and I ended up with around
3 bruises all by the same paintball
Old 08-25-2002, 07:22 PM   #64
MyJTRox
Me, Back in the day ;)

Send a message via AIM to MyJTRox Send a message via Yahoo to MyJTRox
I was playin at Paintball Sam's (In Southern Wisconsin) and I was next to a fort and my cousin was inside. We were on the same team. 2 guys were coming up a trail and I saw them, but they didn't see me. I blew them both away w/ just 2 shots and they both had welts the size of softballs. I wasn't shooting hot cuz I checked at the chrono on my way off the field.
UW-Whitewater Paintball Team
President
Sponsors:
Planet Extreme Paintball
Sherpers Paintball
MyJTRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 03:47 PM   #65
-=ReD-hAzE=-
SeveredGod

i still have 3 welts from a game on Aug. 17th...

Last edited by -=ReD-hAzE=- : 09-21-2002 at 09:55 PM.
-=ReD-hAzE=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 08:25 PM   #66
retardrice
PHUANF!!!!

Send a message via AIM to retardrice
This was made by a kid who has no remorse for people and who is a **** head, his name shall not be mentiond "chough CAMERON BUCK cough"

the weltee is a kid who is 13 and is skin and bones, weighing in at 80 pounds, as u can see in the picture.
He was in much pain, they were bleeding right after they were given
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

BlAcK 2002 ImPuLsE
Jackhammer II LPR (chrome)
ND low rise (chrome)
jackhammer 2 Lpr (Chrome)
Voodoo bolt
Crossfire 45/45
retardrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 04:41 PM   #67
ShweatyJohnson

blah
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
ShweatyJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 01:15 PM   #68
Blaze77

Chest burster from Aliens?

Last edited by Blaze77 : 05-29-2003 at 04:39 AM.
Blaze77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 01:19 PM   #69
starboarder2001
Super M()derat()r

Re: SEriously ...

Quote:
Originally posted by HaZrD Boy 00
Seriously whats up with those bruises i have about four bruises on my body and have played for about 6 years and my bruises dont look that bad ... maan they have to be playing over 300 fps ... my worst bruise just made me bleed it didnt leave a crater in my skin and ive been shot with almost all types of guns ...

:drop: :drop:
why would it matter what type of gun u were shot by if it was traveling 300fps it was traveling 300fps. but anyway those bruises look pretty bad lol.
starboarder2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 06:18 PM   #70
srcrplotlaxativ
Banned

Send a message via AIM to srcrplotlaxativ
my god that one with the big bruise that all purple is sick! ah im gunna throw up! what did he get shot by a friggin basketball?????
srcrplotlaxativ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 02:10 PM   #71
BrassPhantom
Pump Guns RULE

Send a message via AIM to BrassPhantom
That one about the guys brother about to get out is the best pic Ive ever seen. Nice work man!!
BrassPhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 03:34 PM   #72
grim_reaper

Send a message via AIM to grim_reaper
go to the equipment forums and look for a old post i started that is titled "if you dont wear a neck protector because..."
its about 3-4 weeks old and its a true story

if god can do anything, can he make a boulder so big he cant move it?

everybody in favor of gun control needs to be shot! (im not kidding)
www.geocities.com/rodentluver14/sniper_stuff

its not the gun that kills, its the finger that pulls the trigger

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerclaw12900

i thought you could fill your compressed air tank at the local gas station.
grim_reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 02:16 AM   #73
Flanders
KAPP II

well this is like 6+ months old pic

ill tell the story

so i go to this feild that is kinda a drive away not my first time i know some of the people

well after playing with a phnatom with this guy i met using a buzzard (he let me his phantom) we playd against some nubes and wooped em

we decided to play some real stuff now that the rest of his 10 man team had arrived, an am team mind u they are 1 short so i play too

wel being lazy we aint chronoing we all knwo where safe

iget about 2v5 me o the 2 side the guy covering me spaces i get bunkered shot in the hand lets see if i can atatch the pic

i got shot 3 more times too btw, but this one had the worst scar

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...threadid=77966
(415)-453-5271
MON-FRI 12-7 SAT,SUN 9-5
Flanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 01:48 PM   #74
Rocha79416

ya'll people must be really weak or somthing, cuz i have never seen hits like those b4. ive been shot up pretty good sometimes, and i have never bleed, or had a welt the shape of an archery target. my welts are round and are no more than an inch wide and they usually go away by the next morning. it is so weird that you guys got some really freaky looking welts. im just soo stupified. its loke ur playing death speedball or somthing.
Rocha79416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 02:14 PM   #75
starboarder2001
Super M()derat()r

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocha79416
ya'll people must be really weak or somthing, cuz i have never seen hits like those b4. ive been shot up pretty good sometimes, and i have never bleed, or had a welt the shape of an archery target. my welts are round and are no more than an inch wide and they usually go away by the next morning. it is so weird that you guys got some really freaky looking welts. im just soo stupified. its loke ur playing death speedball or somthing.
maybe the guy was shooting hot?? But I have had a welt bleed before. never that bad though.
starboarder2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 07:21 PM   #76
tippycustom

Send a message via AIM to tippycustom
on the thirtyith i was playing with my friends and i got shot from 4 feet away in the side of my mask and my back, i still got a huge welt. on my back. but the welt is huge. it even was bleeding for a while. bad part is i was already out for about 5 minitues and was watching from a corner when he hit me. and he was shooting hot as well because he was on co2 and that stuff is messed up in the winter.
Old 01-05-2003, 02:39 PM   #77
Rocha79416

ha ha

yes, i an very confused. I now think that people w/ thin skin get smaller welts than people who are fat! yes, FAT! there were alot of newbies playing yesterday, so we went to a woods field w/ weeds taller than me, and im 5'10". ne way, i went in the weeds, and ended up getting bunkered by a guy w/ an automag. he fell right on top of me while shooting at my partner, and the barrel was like 3 inches from my arm. i saw what type of barrel he had, the marker, his gloves. as u may have guessed, he gave my two NORMAL sized welts. we cronoed him, hes was shooting at 25?fps. and i am very thin skinned, and alittle buff. crazy stuff
Rocha79416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 01:51 PM   #78
MCC
I was in the pool!

Man all them are wussy bruizes . My nickname is Bruzr (pronounced bruizer) I got that nickname from baseball. The pitcher was being wild and he was hitting the ground right before the plate and it was bouncing to the left, so....... i blocked it with my body........ 6 or 7 times. It was hitting the same spot so all i could do was block it and knock it down. After that practice i had a huge bright red bruise that was about the size of a baseball. A couple days after it began to turn bright blue, then purple, then green, then eventually yellow.

Last edited by MCC : 02-07-2003 at 01:55 PM.
MCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 07:34 PM   #79
MyJTRox
Me, Back in the day ;)

Send a message via AIM to MyJTRox Send a message via Yahoo to MyJTRox
These are bruises from paintball, not baseball.
UW-Whitewater Paintball Team
President
Sponsors:
Planet Extreme Paintball
Sherpers Paintball
MyJTRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 04:19 AM   #80
Arcanum
Master Shake

Send a message via AIM to Arcanum
Well, this one is about baseball too, but it's too good to not tell. One day we were doing pitching drills on flat ground, not off a mound, so instead of it being pitcher/catcher, it was pitcher/pitcher. So when it was my turn to catch, i got down and this guy who was throwing about 85 threw a cutting fast ball that moved and hit me square in my right shin. I said a steady stream of cuss words for about 5 min after that, and i couldn't even stand up for most of that time. I was gonna be a tough guy and not go put ice on it, but it started to swell up and it looked like someone had put 3/4 of a tennis ball under my skin. The first 3 ppl i showed didn't believe me(i had on baseball socks) and thought i had something under there, but when i pulled the sock down they were like "HOLY ****!" and one told coach who made me go see the trainer. The trainer said it was the worst one he had seen in his 17 years. Over the next two weeks it turned dark purple to dark purple/w/ pink spots, to pink and yellow, to yellow and green and then the yellow/green stuff all ran down and made my foot that color. I took a picture, but I have no clue where it is, i'll post if i find it.

Paintballers Against The Metric System Member #2
Quote:
Originally posted by Lotus_2k2
Arcanum, you are by far the coolest person here at pbr. (aside from Painballer X and a few special others)
Quote:
Originally posted by PaintballerX
I nominate Arcanum as one of the most intelligent posters on PBReview.com - well, if not the most intelligent, at least the most undiluted in his opinions.
-Mike
Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote