pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 03-20-2003, 05:53 PM   #81
BassPlayerImpy

Story

Ok, heres my story.

We were about to start a game so my friend was chronoing. He was shooting hot (around 315 i think) so he was going to leave the netting and get his allen wrench. Well i was standing right by the exit, and he leaned his gun to put on his barrel plug. Unfortunatly his barrel tip was right against my leg and he still had one ball in his gun. So of course he tapped the trigger and shot me POINT BLANK right on the theigh. I mean HIS BARREL WAS TOUCHING MY LEG. well i forgave him, but it left a nasty welt that was bleeding and left a nice letter crater. Yea that hurt a lot
BassPlayerImpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 02:03 PM   #82
Cocker_017

Re: Story

Quote:
Originally posted by BassPlayerImpy
Ok, heres my story.

We were about to start a game so my friend was chronoing. He was shooting hot (around 315 i think) so he was going to leave the netting and get his allen wrench. Well i was standing right by the exit, and he leaned his gun to put on his barrel plug. Unfortunatly his barrel tip was right against my leg and he still had one ball in his gun. So of course he tapped the trigger and shot me POINT BLANK right on the theigh. I mean HIS BARREL WAS TOUCHING MY LEG. well i forgave him, but it left a nasty welt that was bleeding and left a nice letter crater. Yea that hurt a lot
Don't feel bad... I was at an indoor feild just north of Nashville and the ref there was tinkering with his gun and he shot himself in the hand pointblank. He was holding the gun by the front of the barrel or something and POP!! Not only that, his g/f was there so he was trying to be tough about it in front of her... One of the funniest hits I've seen!

“Death Waits In The Dark? The war cry of the best, Defender of our freedom He’s ready for any test.

The first one in Blazing trails through the fight, Not one guy left behind As he exits through the night.

The courage of 100 men Is what he holds inside, He does it for his fellow man He does it for his pride.

Amidst all the heroes He does it not for fame, Bravery is his legacy
And NIGHTSTALKER is his name.

Adam Bramel, 2003
Cocker_017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 05:40 AM   #83
Arcanum
Master Shake

Send a message via AIM to Arcanum
I found those pictures of that bruise, but they're not of the best quality. You can't really see any of the color of the bruise, but you can definitely see how swolen it was. Heh, I have some hairy *** legs though, so it isn't as clear as it could be.
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

Paintballers Against The Metric System Member #2
Quote:
Originally posted by Lotus_2k2
Arcanum, you are by far the coolest person here at pbr. (aside from Painballer X and a few special others)
Quote:
Originally posted by PaintballerX
I nominate Arcanum as one of the most intelligent posters on PBReview.com - well, if not the most intelligent, at least the most undiluted in his opinions.
-Mike

Last edited by Arcanum : 04-23-2003 at 05:47 AM.
Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 05:46 AM   #84
Arcanum
Master Shake

Another pic
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

Quote:
Arcanum, you are by far the coolest person here at pbr. (aside from Painballer X and a few special others)
Quote:
I nominate Arcanum as one of the most intelligent posters on PBReview.com - well, if not the most intelligent, at least the most undiluted in his opinions.
-Mike
Old 04-25-2003, 07:59 PM   #85
umm pokl

Send a message via ICQ to umm pokl
Quote:
Originally posted by Arcanum
Another pic
you sure he wasnt bit by a god dman snake jesus tahts a welt, or does he got a tumor in his leg?
Old 04-26-2003, 11:47 AM   #86
Arcanum
Master Shake

I got hit by a baseball, so that's why it's huge. I had posted the story a few posts up if you look, but I just found the pics.

Quote:
Quote:
-Mike
Old 05-11-2003, 06:03 PM   #87
SinfulCindy
Bite me.

Talking o_O

Hi. I'm new to this whole thing and yeah. Found this forum and I got something to share since I just got a couple really bad bruises yesterday. Yesterday was my second day ever playing paintball and we were playing in the woods, so since there wasn't any rules for bunkering or the speed thing for the gun, it was pretty brutal out there. My last game, everyone on my team was shot and I was the only left, so of course, I got slaughtered (I believe those guys cheated, but hey, couldn't do anything about it.) I got bunkered(within five feet) by three guys. They're so mean! I got a really bad bruise from [I think it] was a mini-mag. Check the pic out! Enjoy. Mind my hair, it's messy. Is it suppose to be that bad? It doesn't really hurt, only when ya poke it. lol. And...Yeah, that's it. Baiz!
Old 05-13-2003, 05:04 PM   #88
XtraBoy

hmmm, nice welt... i got my arm lit up 4 times last time i played... hurt for a while felt good actually
Electronic frame
Empirer Reloader
CiP Silver Feed Neck
CiP 15* Assault Block - chrome
TRIBAL FUND COMPLETED! -- Awww yeaaa, finally got my first tribal... 2.2 BBT Blue to black woo hoo!
XtraBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 01:15 PM   #89
Shizzler

Send a message via AIM to Shizzler
u guys should go to the doctors and get urself checked over cuz those bruises are sick. i got bunkered by a noob ploayer with a not so noob gun (matrix) he bunkered me and shot me from like maybe 2 feet away. it hurt soo bad so when we got off the field i told him to chrono his gun he was shooting mad high fps way over the 260 limit.
i dont have a pic but the bruise was maybe the size of a sakajaweigha dollar or quater
Shizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 05:50 PM   #90
chadthedude

i got a bruise and everyone asked if it was a hicky....right on the neck, it looked EXACTLY like one too. hehe
Old 05-27-2003, 02:25 PM   #91
paintballaholic

Send a message via AIM to paintballaholic
ok here is a pic of one of my biggest bruise i got this day. The story is...well there isnt really a story, i just got my *** kicked in this game( it was 4 vs 1...i was the 1). Anyways...i was playing at full hopper in oshkosh with a friend. I got more bruises/welts that day then i have gotten if u add up all of the games i played before!
paintballaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 04:25 PM   #92
SinfulCindy
Bite me.

That picture is BIG. Resize it! Can't see crap...
Old 05-27-2003, 06:23 PM   #93
paintballaholic

ok...her it is a bit smaller
Old 05-27-2003, 07:04 PM   #94
SinfulCindy
Bite me.

Ow... My bruise was more colorful
Old 05-27-2003, 07:31 PM   #95
Aglar

Geez, what'd you do, scan it?
Aglar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 10:29 PM   #96
Raptorz922
Bang, Bang!

Send a message via AIM to Raptorz922 Send a message via Yahoo to Raptorz922
Quote:
Originally posted by chadthedude
i got a bruise and everyone asked if it was a hicky....right on the neck, it looked EXACTLY like one too. hehe
Same thing happened to my friend last time we went. It was funny as hell. We kept messin with him and asking where he REALLY was when he ran off. His sister even made fun of him for it.
Raptorz922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 01:19 PM   #97
paintballaholic

no...i had to take a pic of it myself. Its under my arm.It was alot worse when it happend...the whole thing was black and blue!
Old 05-28-2003, 01:40 PM   #98
SinfulCindy
Bite me.

So?! Mine was black, blue, green, purple, red, and pink! Not exaggerating here! The picture doesn't really show it, because the day after I took the pic, a green ring formed around it. It was cooooool.
Old 06-04-2003, 09:23 PM   #99
snipex
OSOK here i come...

Ppl. seen 1 of these?
snipex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 09:34 AM   #100
moocow90

hey i saw this thread thought it was cool so i went out last night and had my friend shoot me for it.
moocow90 is offline   Reply With Quote