pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 06-08-2003, 01:51 PM   #101
SinfulCindy
Bite me.

You got your friend to shoot you so you could have a bruise to show all of us? Nice job... *cough*
Old 06-08-2003, 04:42 PM   #102
moocow90

ha ya sounds a bit stupid when u put it that way. But ya the last time i played i only got shot in the mask and *** so I didnt have a good one to post.
moocow90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 04:45 PM   #103
SinfulCindy
Bite me.

Just be patient. Wait untill the next time you go play paintball and then run into the open in the middle of the game, then get all the bruises you want to show off to us. That'd be pretty cool. lol
Old 06-08-2003, 05:13 PM   #104
No_DAMN_NAMES
Ridin' Dirty

I don't get bruises. I get welts for a day and then they go away. I donít see how you guys bruise so badly, damn haemophiliacs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw
Can I help it if I like 'em young?
No_DAMN_NAMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 04:55 PM   #105
saxoph0neking
former idiot killer

Location: over there....................getting closer...............yes right here
Send a message via AIM to saxoph0neking
nice

thats all i will say

i know im not the praying type...but if youre up their please save me superman

my setup:
spyder esprit-red
java 200rnd hopper
20 oz pure energy tank
a happy trigger finger
saxoph0neking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 01:36 PM   #106
MyJTRox
Me, Back in the day ;)

Send a message via AIM to MyJTRox Send a message via Yahoo to MyJTRox
All I have to say is that I have a "3rd nipple" and a "hicky" after Sunday.
UW-Whitewater Paintball Team
President
Sponsors:
Planet Extreme Paintball
Sherpers Paintball
MyJTRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 03:28 PM   #107
SinfulCindy
Bite me.

Muwha! I got a new big bruise. ^_^ Heheh. It's on my leg. I was playing a 3vs5 and I was on the 3 team, but during the game, my friend and I started having some problems with our guns and the other guy was way over somewhere, so we couldn't like get him. Anyway, my friend called out and I was there, shooting at three of the guys on the opposite team and my other teammate let someone sneak around the whole field, so I got shot like... *counting*... five times that game, three didn't pop. On my thigh, I was shot twice, so that's why the bruise is so big and plus, those guys had their velocities on high (damn them.) Take a looksie. And yes, I know my arms are darker than my legs, that's what happens when you hate shorts and skirts and going out with anything not covering your legs. I'm paranoid. Gotta stay outta the sun as much as possible for like a year... I also got a little bruise on my knee, because I was kneeling down a rock for a while and didn't notice for a bit.
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
Old 07-01-2003, 07:30 PM   #108
SKI008
Mechwarrior

I got hit behind the mask in the head with frozen paint, I had a headache for a while afterward. (Sorry, no pic)
SKI008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 07:42 PM   #109
No_DAMN_NAMES
Ridin' Dirty

Quote:
Originally posted by SinfulCindy
Muwha! I got a new big bruise. ^_^ Heheh. It's on my leg. I was playing a 3vs5 and I was on the 3 team, but during the game, my friend and I started having some problems with our guns and the other guy was way over somewhere, so we couldn't like get him. Anyway, my friend called out and I was there, shooting at three of the guys on the opposite team and my other teammate let someone sneak around the whole field, so I got shot like... *counting*... five times that game, three didn't pop. On my thigh, I was shot twice, so that's why the bruise is so big and plus, those guys had their velocities on high (damn them.) Take a looksie. And yes, I know my arms are darker than my legs, that's what happens when you hate shorts and skirts and going out with anything not covering your legs. I'm paranoid. Gotta stay outta the sun as much as possible for like a year... I also got a little bruise on my knee, because I was kneeling down a rock for a while and didn't notice for a bit.
Thats huge. For some reason I don't bruise. I get a red welt and then it goes down after a game or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw
Can I help it if I like 'em young?
No_DAMN_NAMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 09:15 PM   #110
SinfulCindy
Bite me.

Lucky you, but I'm female and I have soft skin. That bruise is the size of the palm of my hand. Too bad school's over. No one else to show off to.
Old 07-01-2003, 09:31 PM   #111
moocow90

yea SinfulCindy im amazed at the brusies. I mean the one i had my friend shoot me with was old paint and the vol way up and they hardly let marks. I was attacked with a bat, wooden rod, and a curting dowel and i still didnt get brusies that big guess youre just lucky
moocow90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 09:43 PM   #112
SinfulCindy
Bite me.

Heeeh. Well, I just show off my bruises at school, because it just oogles everyone that a girl plays paintball and could handle getting hit a lot. My girl friend said I looked like I was abused. And my mommy doesn't like the bruises, but no one could talk me out of playing. I love paintball and if it means getting huge bruises, than so be it!
Old 07-06-2003, 08:00 AM   #113
LimeRatImpy
Member #9738

Send a message via AIM to LimeRatImpy
I think I have you all topped for awhile into the future. Well the stroy goes is that last Sunday my team had a 3-man tourney and our back man was down in Flordia "we live in MD" so we had to pick up this n00b with a Tippy98, take out his response trigger since it was illegal and let him play as back in out tourney since he was tall and a bit if not alot chunky. So I'm playing front like I usually do and I'm owning most of the other teams because we are in the 15 & under division but usually play Rookie. But I have 6 welts that are bleeding and have blood blisters all around the outside of the little circle bruise becuase i was bunkered twice that day and it was becuase out n00bie back player saw them but did not tell me even though i did get one of the guys who bunkered me out by disputiong with a ref. So on my way to the dead box the n00bie told me he saw them do it 2 me and i said, can you see this and i drilled about 3 paintballs into his but with a borrowed 98' LED Angel. Long Story Short, a bunch of other crap happened but having my g/f their and sit on my lap awhile between games cooled me down.
-Blue Halo B w/ TE

-AIM:SPANKY THE PYRO.
-E-mail:dwitkow@zoominternet.net.

Any questions bout Imps? Go ahead and PM or IM me I'd be glad 2 help
LimeRatImpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 03:35 PM   #114
impy02

Send a message via AIM to impy02
I was playin in a 3 man tourney in austin, texas on june 6. My team and i normally play young guns but we decided to move up to rookie for this tourney, and we were by far the youngest team in the division. This tourney was different for us cause our velocity could be 300 fps instead of the normal young gun 275 fps, and the refs only checked the velocity at the begining of every round instead of the begining of every game. Anyway, we made it into the semis in second but we sucked it up in the semis. In the last game of the semi-finals, my 2 other team members go out so it was 1 on 3. I held them off for a while but in the end, all 3 of them charged me and while i was shooting out one side of my bunker, one of them came around the other side of the bunker, and i didnt quite spin around fast enough to shoot him before he shot me. Anyhow, i was shot in the upper thigh from about 1 foot away, and the guys velocity must have been way above 300 fps because its been over a month and i still have a small bruise and it has scared my leg.
nickel system x x-ten long drop
smart parts lpr system
chrome ans jackhammer 2 LPR
red tapeworm
werm undertow bolt
68ci 4500 psi aci bulldog 2 nitro tank
eclipse titanium hammer and shaft
new designz bio hazard back cap
black hypersport works i-frame
black twister feed
clear halo b
impy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 08:01 PM   #115
hybrid-sniper

Send a message via AIM to hybrid-sniper Send a message via MSN to hybrid-sniper
some noob went trigger happy after he shot me when i was hiding behind a bunker, i got up to walk off and he went trigger happy on my groin area, luckily he missed my jewels but only by several centimetres, he left about 7 bruises and i couldnt really walk straight for awhile. got my revenge couple games later when i flanked him and shot him 12 times in the back muhahahaha
hybrid-sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 06:47 PM   #116
jacktheripper

well, when i was practicing in my backyard, i thought my gun was out of pb's so i dry fired it a few times into my hand. well, on the fifth shot or so a paintball fed and i shot my hand , which was 3 inches from the barrell. that hurt like a b****.
jacktheripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 11:14 PM   #117
ryanthegreat

Send a message via AIM to ryanthegreat
some of these fist sized welts yuo people have.........seriously are you all hemopheliacs?
ryanthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 01:38 AM   #118
woramorf

Quote:
Originally posted by SinfulCindy
Heeeh. Well, I just show off my bruises at school, because it just oogles everyone that a girl plays paintball and could handle getting hit a lot. My girl friend said I looked like I was abused. And my mommy doesn't like the bruises, but no one could talk me out of playing. I love paintball and if it means getting huge bruises, than so be it!
right on Cindy and p.s. you pretty
Old 08-03-2003, 09:55 PM   #119
icebluespyder

Send a message via Yahoo to icebluespyder
Cool

This like my 4th time playing paintball, man I'm haveing a blast despite all the welts I get each time I play. I have a stock steel iceblue spyder xtra. It's a great gun. It has not chopped once since I got it. I use draxxus dusk paint ruby/pearl w/ white fill. Paintball is the only sport I will play. All others I don't like, they are boring. I try to go play every other weekend. I have a cousin who plays w/ me off and on. Acually he is the one who got me into pb in the first place. Well I don't have much more to say about paintball besides it's fun. I don't think there many girls who play, but I'm glad I'm one of them!
icebluespyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 01:21 AM   #120
md101
Banned

how do you puces get welts so bad. i get shot from 15 feet away on bare skin and all it leaves is a red mark
md101 is offline   Reply With Quote