pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 08-05-2003, 12:50 AM   #121
spydermal
Canadian beef is safe!

lol ur calling them names and ur bragging how u get shot from 15 feet away and it just leaves a red mark. Try gettting bunkerd like 10 cm away at 300 fps and then see how it looks.
spydermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 02:55 PM   #122
ejk1988
Banned

i got hit in the neck from about 8 feet away with a marker that was going way over 300 fps it was bleeding and two months later i can still see where i got shot
ejk1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 05:06 PM   #123
Coenen
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Coenen Send a message via Yahoo to Coenen
Mine aren't too bad(they go away quick too, which sux cuz I like to show them off), no pics but a decent story. We were playing speedball(not my favorite), I took a hit square in the shoulder it busted neat as-you-please I yelled hit and stood up, gun first(no barrel bag), A literal hail of paint. So I put on my barrel bag and tried again. Two in the chest one in the top of my head(didn't break) I got hit about six extra times, pissed me off something awful. I had symetrical bruises on my back and stomach, they were almost perfrctly in line. I had one on my arm too that bled i little, didn't even notice it until someone looks at me and says "your bleeding" I look and reply "I guess I am." That adrenaline stuff really helps.

p.s. I will agree with woramorf, Cindy, you are pretty, paintball chicks rock!
Coenen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 08:54 AM   #124
Kyle's Ghost
400 FPS-IT HURTS

Send a message via AIM to Kyle's Ghost
a few weeks ago i was playing with some firends...it was 3vs1...i was only man left on my team...i got 2 in front of me...then i heard shots behind me...so i turned around...got shot 6 times in the stomach once in the face(mask on)once in the neck and once in my wrist...that paintball hit a nerve in my wrist and i could not feel my arm for about a half an hour and my whole arm was shaking...i still have a welt on my stomach frin 2 weeks ago...
Kyle's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 12:23 PM   #125
Arcanum
Master Shake

Send a message via AIM to Arcanum
Quote:
Originally posted by md101
how do you puces get welts so bad. i get shot from 15 feet away on bare skin and all it leaves is a red mark
What is a puce?

Paintballers Against The Metric System Member #2
Quote:
Originally posted by Lotus_2k2
Arcanum, you are by far the coolest person here at pbr. (aside from Painballer X and a few special others)
Quote:
Originally posted by PaintballerX
I nominate Arcanum as one of the most intelligent posters on PBReview.com - well, if not the most intelligent, at least the most undiluted in his opinions.
-Mike
Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 02:07 PM   #126
SinfulCindy
Bite me.

I think he meant that word that rhymes with wussy. *shrugs* At least that's what it looks like.
Old 08-08-2003, 06:40 PM   #127
Coenen
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Coenen Send a message via Yahoo to Coenen
I took a shot point blank in my achilles tendon, just above my boot. We were screwing around after we had pretty much rapped thing up for the day and one a my friends thought it would be a good idea to shoot me in the foot. My whole leg went nuts for a sec, it had to be one of the most painful hits I've ever taken. It was kinda funny tho 'cuz I was hoppin' around on my other foot cussing up a blue streak looking for something to shoot him with(i was outta paint). Then we walk into this clearing with families of nice normal citizens enjoying their backyards...kind of embarassing, but all good in retrospect.
Coenen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 03:20 PM   #128
punkrockerguy78

Send a message via AIM to punkrockerguy78
I've got a perfect symmetrical heart on my left shoulder. It looks like a dark red tattoo actually. I'll try and get a pic before it fades.
punkrockerguy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 06:25 PM   #129
paintball_JJ
respect my authorita

i dont got a pic but heres my story i was playing attack and defend on a 2 storie building i was attacking and i had just cleared the top floor so i started down the stairs and out of the window my team mate shoots and hits me in the chin just under the mask and it had to be a team mate cause they went allowed out of the base and there was just 10 secs left
paintball_JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 10:40 AM   #130
LimeRatImpy
Member #9738

Send a message via AIM to LimeRatImpy
i was letting my bother unload on me with my impulse yesterday and i was just standing their, i got hit about 160 times and i have welts all over my chest and arms and some on my legs, the "guys" didn't get hit becuase my hands were covering them lol. nyway i can now play connect the dots while i'm bored in school.
-Blue Halo B w/ TE

-AIM:SPANKY THE PYRO.
-E-mail:dwitkow@zoominternet.net.

Any questions bout Imps? Go ahead and PM or IM me I'd be glad 2 help
LimeRatImpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 02:39 PM   #131
ipoppedtimmy
LONG LIVE THE NATION

Send a message via AIM to ipoppedtimmy
One guy on my team got shot right in the head (the more regarded one) he ran at me with his pants down to show me. He had a huge blue ring on it.
ipoppedtimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 03:03 PM   #132
SinfulCindy
Bite me.

Quote:
Originally posted by ipoppedtimmy
One guy on my team got shot right in the head (the more regarded one) he ran at me with his pants down to show me. He had a huge blue ring on it.
lol! :drop: Oh gawd, are you serious? That's gotta... hurt... He actually showed you it?
Old 09-27-2003, 08:08 PM   #133
xIrish
and so it goes

Send a message via AIM to xIrish
maybe he was proud of it
Old 10-01-2003, 06:54 PM   #134
Justin The Pyro
Smoking Queefer

about a month ago i got bunkered in the elbow and the mark is still there.

Buy my BKO only used about 3 times perfect shape ~ $125 PM me
Justin The Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 02:44 PM   #135
pill

Send a message via AIM to pill

After 3 days, and yes, I did use my scanner to scan my back by myself....
pill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 03:00 PM   #136
paintball_JJ
respect my authorita

Thumbs down

today i went to sargent splatters and we were playing capture the flag and i got destroyed from one side the guy shot me 5 times in the back and once in the gun and then my whole team surenderd and when i got off the field the guy broke my hopper just above the feep neck there was a big hole in the side! then i talked to the guy he gave me 100 balls and a new hopper and hes like now were even, they didnt chonograph anyones gun till i got hit
paintball_JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 05:16 PM   #137
Mr Bigglesworth

This one hurt quite a bit. I was on the 50 and got ambushed on a hyperball field. Didn't get bunkered but when a guy tried to bunker me I ran around the other side of my standup and there were 3 people running right at me. I figured I stood a better chance against the one guy so I turned to run back around and when I had my back to em all 3 lit me up. My back had welts all over it, but the one on my neck hurt the most. Didn't get a good pic at the time, it was bleeding quite a bit. Stopped by the time I got home and took pics, though.
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
Mr Bigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 04:53 AM   #138
gary_william

playing woodsball, capture the flag where they guy with the flag, when he is hit, drops it. then counts to 10. if someone else picks up the flag then it is "game on" again. So this guy has the flag and gets shot in the throat and drops the flag. We all get closer cause he is yelling about how bad it hurt. As we are standing there he says, "Yeah, I got hit in the throat, and it hurt like hell, but the ball didn't break."
"Didn't break?" I ask. so I let me fingers do the walking (on the trigger of course) and lit his legs up. (we were 15 feet apart). he was soooo pissed!
12" teardrop
ricochet AK hopper
Bulldog II 47/3000 HPA
Proteus II, smoke, thermal, Vortex.
gary_william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 07:24 PM   #139
p8ntdyou

Talking best welt is now a scar

was at a tourney in wasaga beach years ago and the field we were on was shaped kinda like a dog's water bowl ... started on the outer ring (low) and had to advance up the hill and then down to the centre to get the flag and, of course, hang on your opponent's station for the win ...

came down to a 1 on 1 and i grabbed the flag and hung it on the other teams station - rules said that ends the game. the other guy gets to the top of the 'rim' and starts shooting me .. naturally i start to unload on him and by the time we were finished our barrells were touching each other's arms and we're both yelling "game's over you've lost!!!"

refs were standing back just shaking their heads and as they walked both of us off the field (DRIPPING with paint) they just looked at the head ref and said "two LIVE players" then they turned and just went back on the field laughing.

ran into each other this summer and our scars are still noticable. just laughed it up (now)
Old 11-04-2003, 01:36 PM   #140
xIrish
and so it goes

Send a message via AIM to xIrish